It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is anyone taking these ridiculous accusations seriously???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:
(post by Artemis06 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis06
a reply to: IAMTAT

I’m pretty sure I saw every active conservative on ATS go on for years about how Clinton is a rapist. when there is exactly the same evidence in both cases..

Wait. What? You've been a member for less than a week. Let's just say that you were an 'observer' before registering. Dang, how long did you "observe"? Or, did you have a different Avatar name and can't remember the password?

Well, since ATS wasn't even a domain, until Simon registered abovetopsecret.com in 1997. Still, it didn't even go live until 1999/2000, I believe? When was Bill President? Wasn't it like 1993 - 2001 (January 20th)?

No wonder you side with Ford. You both have the same memory issues.

BTW, what "same evidence" are we talking about here? I'm pretty sure Clinton's accusers are stating "RAPE", not a 'tickle fest' or 'exposing himself.
Miles different.

I remember reading about how a sign of intelligence is the ability to quickly see patterns. I think we all can agree that one incident, in 36 years, does not make a 'pattern'.

Perhaps, that is the real issue here. It's quite obvious that one side lacks critical thinking skills. When coupled with the inability to place events into a linear timeline, it makes it difficult for them to understand patterns. Perhaps this is something that truly needs to be considered when addressing these people.

I know that many of us tend to get overly frustrated, having to explain in elementary terms, what should be common sense. I think we need to take a step back and realize what we are dealing with here. It truly is a mental disorder or a learning disability. I'm being serious.
edit on 24-9-2018 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Kavanaugh used a machete and killed 479 billion people when he was 17 in 1587.

Says the member who keeps a Hillary Clinton death count.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis06

No one seems willing to say “ I’m pretty sure they are all lying”.

That is because there is an election coming up in just a few weeks and the Republicans don't dare alienate suburban women voters any further. These women are exactly the sort of women who were groped at a party in their teens or twenties and were too ashamed to tell anyone.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Republicans wouldn’t call broadrick a liar either..

They also went all in on James Gunn’s bad jokes..

They are still pushing Ellison as a wife beater for eledgedly pulling his girlfriend off the bed by her feet..

Being groped at a party is not going to emotionally scar you for life... nor is it anything that deserves for someone to be fired for 30 years later..

For rape and child molestation I understand.. people are scarred for life and it is the kinda thing no reasonable person would ever do drunk or not..

However “he grabbed my butt at a party” is not.. justice being served equals being slapped in the face, nor losing your career 25 years later..

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

1) For the first part as to how long I have been reading Ats almost a decade maybe over a decade.. I haven’t kept count.

2) Secondly I specially said BOTH that I do not believe Ford, nor do I believe her account is even really close to a rape allegation.. maybe a sexual harassment one.. and trying to police sexual harassment at drunken teenage parties is a bold statement lol..

So that would be strike 2...right?? Did you even reaD the OP?? Lol that was kinda the whole point.

3) there is the exact same evidence in each case.. broadrick doesn’t even have proof she was even alone with Bil Clinton..

She wasn’t his nanny , nor family friend.. she can’t even prove she ever had his phone number..

She is a fan girl who’s only proof she has ever even met bill is an autograph she got at some fundraiser once..

It seems to me your just one of those all in on the hypocrisy of accusing your political opponents of things with no evidence. Then acknowledging it is ridiculous to accuse people with no evidence when it is a republican.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

The vast majority are either very questionable as to if the accusations are actually serious crime (rape, child molestation, exc) or are almost certainly total fabrications..

Well this isnt exactly an either or statement. Both sentences say exactly the same thing and I guess you've stated your belief so there isnt even any room to debate.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Yes.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Agit8dChop

" I hope the Democrats realize the precedent they are setting for future Democratic Presidents."

I Don't . What Goes Around , Comes Around Sir...........

who cares?....we democrats should take the same attitude as republican mitch McConnell, the senate majority leader. which is..."screw the other side, we'll do what we want whenever we have the chance"

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Being groped at a party is not going to emotionally scar you for life... nor is it anything that deserves for someone to be fired for 30 years later..

Did two boys wrestle you down and tear your clothes off while you were in High School? If the answer is "no," then you have no business making that idiotic statement.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think that rape, childmolestation, exc cause life long emotional scars and crosses a line where it still matters 100 years later..

Exposing yourself in high school or college doesn’t..

Nor do I believe that the Ford allegations are in anyway attempted rape. Sexual harassment probably, but what percent of drunken high school parties don’t come with sexual harassment as a feature??

Zero...

I think this is all a response to trumps P grabbing remarks , plus him bringing 3 known frauds accusing Clinton to the presidential debate..

It created a moral imperative for every victim of sexual assault and harassment to take trump down.

To the best of my knowledge the republicans started all of this with broadrick back in the 90s. But that doesn’t make it any less icky today.

These circular 30 year old allegations of playing grab @$$ are a joke and should be treated as such.

Just because right wing shills are willing to play that game doesn’t mean everyone else should too.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

My bad I should have said “no reasonable person would be scarred for life by that”...

Emotions are not reality..

If my next door neighbor feels like I want to burglarize her house and rape her. That doesn’t mean I do..

She could just be a hypochondriac.

Just because right wing shills are willing to push ridiculous accusations doesn’t mean the rest of us should too..

No but I have been beaten to a bloody pulp by 5 guys at a high school party.. guess how emotionally scarred by it I am today???

And no I do not think they should be fired today for it.
edit on 24-9-2018 by Artemis06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Sock puppets are busy this morning.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
where there is nothing to fight for there is nothing to love either.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Agit8dChop

" I hope the Democrats realize the precedent they are setting for future Democratic Presidents."

I Don't . What Goes Around , Comes Around Sir...........

who cares?....we democrats should take the same attitude as republican mitch McConnell, the senate majority leader. which is..."screw the other side, we'll do what we want whenever we have the chance"

The veil of lifting

I see more and more Dems saying this

Yes we know this is the truth, you are willing to cheer for lies about sexual assault because Mitch McConnell screwed over garland

And who cares if innocent lives are ruined, and it damages the credibility of real sexual assault survivors

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Did two boys wrestle you down and tear your clothes off while you were in High School? If the answer is "no," then you have no business making that idiotic statement.

I've had my share of things, and the answer is no. I was not scarred for life. I'm too strong a person to let that happen.

For one thing, I do believe that women are strong individuals in our own right, and for another, I'm smart enough and logical enough to understand that one bad encounter doesn't mean all men are like that. It took time, but I got past it.

Of course, I've also seen how women can go the other way, curl up in a ball, and become fire-breathing man-haters over it too.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No one seems willing to say “ I’m pretty sure they are all lying”.

That is because there is an election coming up in just a few weeks and the Republicans don't dare alienate suburban women voters any further. These women are exactly the sort of women who were groped at a party in their teens or twenties and were too ashamed to tell anyone.

painting with a broader brush ->> Everyone wants to be open-minded enough to stretch One's limit of credulity to take the stand that the absurdly obvious fabricated accusations of sexual harrassments are 'Belevible & Credible'..'evidence'

which only shows that persons' mind has been corrupted by 'political correctness' to the extent they are mesmerised- mental puppets... No One wants to labled as being biased or having a predetermined opinion, so that's why the parade of accusers keeps growing and no-body stands up & challenges them on their lies or delusions

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No I would say it is because there is a laundry list of republicans pushing fake sexual assault allegations that if memory serves started with bill Clinton in the 90s..

The fact republicans stole a Supreme Court appointment from Obama is the reason Kavanagh is the target. Not the reason he is being targeted with sexual assault allegations.

The same exact fake sexual assault allegations every conservative has pushed on every democrat since Clinton..

People don’t get cool points for outing hypocrisy they are guilty of themselves..

That is the problem with this fake sexual assault merry go round.

Both sides have been pushing them for so long everyone who has chosen to play ball is guilty...
edit on 24-9-2018 by Artemis06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don’t think even if true the allegations reach the bar of “scarred for life” for any reasonable person..

If it is someone who is just ridiculously fragile, well there is no way to make laws that pretend the most fragile or unstable are the norm.

If it scars some overly fragile person for life if I sit next to them on the bus or they see me litter.

Should we make laws that make littering or sitting next to someone without asking equivalent to rape??

Of course not.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join