It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is anyone taking these ridiculous accusations seriously???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

So she was silent for all the years he was in the Bush White House.

Yeah. Makes sense.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis06

Actually, no.

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath.

Had he not lied about things under oath, it would have been a scandal, sure, but not grounds for impeachment. He clearly and blatantly made false statements under oath about his activities.

I will go into the way back machine for you ...

The Clintons were under investigation for shady dealings, and Ken Starr uncovered that Monica Lewinsky was getting paid far beyond what most White House interns were getting paid for doing seemingly no work. Generally speaking, that is a red flag when someone gets paid a lot of money for nothing.

So he investigated and uncovered the private cigar sessions in the Oval Office.

This uncovered the sex scandal. Apparently, all that was happening is that Lewinksy was being paid off for her extra duties, but instead of simply coming clean, Clinton lied about it under oath. I'm sure you recall the famous line because it gets tossed around all the time. This led to the blue dress and discovery that he had perjured himself under oath which is where the impeachment came from -- not just having sex, but lying under oath.

If you lie under oath about something like sex, what else are you lying about under oath that's far more serious?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
FOLKS...

Again, ALL FOUR PEOPLE that Ford, herself, names as people at the party...directly contradict her.

Even her lifelong friend, whom Ford names as one of those at the party, completely contradicts her...saying she wasn't there and never met Kavanaugh.

SERIOUSLY...
WHAT MORE evidence does any rational, fair-minded person of the Left need in order to see Ford is lying, mistaken...or delusional?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Rational, fair-minded and person of the left is often an oxymoron these days. So that is your answer right there.

A few exist, and they won't be in these threads because they have already conceded that point.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Obviously Kavanagh is such a fiend he removed all the memories out of all of them. Ford, being a super hero in the time of need, has shaken off this effect to where she recalls sketchy fragments of deals. Will she ever overcome his powerful mind effect in time? Tune in next week. Same bat time. Same bat channel.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I just posted this in another thread. . . . seems applicable. . . .

I once wrote a satirical bit about Hillary Clinton.

In it, I stated that since there was no evidence of her being behind all the convenient political assassinations, it was clear evidence that she was an expert at cover-up and that she was behind it.

It was satire.

Now we have an entire ideology claiming that since there is no evidence of Kavanaugh raping Ford, it is obvious that he did because they all covered it up.

The "reee" is strong with these people.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Because people in general are completely ### morons. That's about the only way to sum it up. Men are as well, especially all these "white knights" you see. Soy boys, white knights and general feminist apologists are keeping this country sick/weak and holding everyone back like a dead weight as we try to make it whole again.

Anyone who can't look at that and objectively see a liar doesn't deserve to have input. It is so transparent/obvious it is sickening.

Any person who would accept mere allegations without evidence is equally unworthy.

If you'd let a fellow Citizen be destroyed by mere rumor/accusation/words from a flapping jaw then you're part of the low-information problem.

edit on 9/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

SERIOUSLY...
WHAT MORE evidence does any rational, fair-minded person of the Left need in order to see Ford is lying, mistaken...or delusional?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you are on point today! Did these "rational, fair-minded person of the Left" ride in on unicorns that sh!t ice cream cones? Perhaps they had Bigfoot drive the limo. Or rode down the river on Nessie.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Screw the meaningless after the fact empeachmemt..

What about this previous election when every single elected republican, republican commentator, trump and every conservative ATSer spent months calling Bill Clinton a rape isn’t and giving nothing but air time and their undying support to broadrick , who in no way had a better claim than ford????

Specially so they could win the last election???

Plus trump isn’t under oath but lies CONSTANTLY...

I find it incredibly disturbing that people are pushing fake rape accusations...

Something that you only seem to think is bad when it is a republican being accused..

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

So where did you come down on the Broadrick allegations that trump pushed so hard he literally brought her to a presidential debate???

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wasn’t that the exact same allegation concerning broadrick???

What about the JAmes gunn allegations where he just made a couple obvious bad jokes??

It seems to me if people were serious about their opinions on Ford they would have had the same opinion about the broadrick case..

A case that Trump literally championed after admitting it was obvious BS in the 90s.
edit on 23-9-2018 by Artemis06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Did a real news source ever report that or are you still parroting the same conservative conspiracy sites?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis06
Did a real news source ever report that or are you still parroting the same conservative conspiracy sites?

PLENTY of news sources reported it.
Treat yourself to a very easy search.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I’m positive I have watched you do evactly the same thing concerning the broadrick allegations..

So does that mean “fair minded people on both sides are impossible to find?”

I can literally think of no active ATS conservative who was pushing back against these exact same allegations against democrats.

Not one..

I’ve seen people who are left leaning say they doubt Fords allegations..

Hell I am one of them.. but I can’t think of anyone right wing on here that called broadrick a liar.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis06

Oh, moving the goalposts?

Btw, it's impeachment. The correct spelling was in my post three times.

If you think that the only reason Clinton lost was because of Bill's past, then you're missing a lot of things about Clinton. She's just plain unlikable and ran on policy positions people were tired of after eight years of them. She also made some colossal assumptions about how voters in certain states were going to vote for her that turned out to be wrong, so she didn't campaign in those states and lost ... bigly.

You can win all the coastal states and lose the EC vote. As much as you may deplore (as Clinton clearly does) folks out in flyover, you still have to charm a certain percentage of them in order to win election as president. That's the way it works in this country.

As for Clinton and his gaggle of accusers, you may have missed all the allegations that were thrown out against Trump. So it really was a tit for tat on that score. Neither one had a clean closet, and it was disingenuous of the left to portray Clinton as the virtuous, long-suffering wife as they tried to do when many of us remember how she attacked her husband's accusers, especially when you take into account today's climate of "every woman *must* be believed."

So was there any investigation? Nope. But if those women wanted to tell their story, they got to, didn't they? And Ford is getting to tell her story, but as we can see, it's not a very good one. No one else she says was there can remember it.

Do I think something may have happened to her? It's possible, but I don't think Kavanaugh was part of it. I think it's being used solely as a tactic to try to block a nominee and the story is convenient with holes they think they can fill in with the right names to be useful.
edit on 23-9-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I just checked and it is only conservative conspiracy sites reporting that..

Just for the record I do not believe fords account, nor do I think if it did happen that it is what I would consider attempted rape.

I can think up a dozen senerios where from Kavanagh’s POV he had no intention of raping her..

I put no credibility in her account, but I am consistent. So I don’t believe any of these baseless claims.

How did you come down on the broadrick claims???

I’m pretty sure I saw you leading the “bill is a rapist” charge.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I just checked and it is only conservative conspiracy sites reporting that..

CNN is a "conservative conspiracy site"?
www.cnn.com...

Learn something new every day!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

What are you talking about?!?!

I didn’t say the reason trump won was because of his despicable stunt..

I just said that him, every conservative talking head and every other active conservative on ATS were more than happy to push baseless accusations when the target wasn’t a republican..

Did you even read the OP?!?!

I’m guessing that means you were for sure one of the ones backing broadrick’s claims.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

That says one witness contradicts her claim.. not 4 people, but that is irrelevant because I already said I don’t believe her..

The real question is what was your opinion on the broadrick claims??

Didn’t I see you champion her and trump as he pushed the exact same ridiculous claims??

It is a circular cluster of hypocrisy...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

That says one witness contradicts her claim.. not 4 people, but that is irrelevant because I already said I don’t believe her..

The real question is what was your opinion on the broadrick claims??

Didn’t I see you champion her and trump as he pushed the exact same ridiculous claims??

I don't know what you saw...Sounds like that makes two of us.
Perhaps you can tell us all. Y'know...since you saw it.

BTW: The REAL question is: What do you think about Keith Ellison, Deputy Chair of the DNC?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join