It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is anyone taking these ridiculous accusations seriously???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The "medical treatment" she received was very recent, and it was marriage counseling, lol.

Amazing how this is all so carefully worded to make it look so much more onerous.

She scrubbed all of her social media. The woman has been a long time democrat operative. This is a total sham!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Maybe something did happen in that room. I just don't think it happened the way she is saying it did.

Maybe he was too drunk to remember, maybe she wasn't drunk enough. Pheromones all over the room. She shouldn't be there.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Her parents and/or siblings are really quiet about this also.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The other thing she wrote has me thinking too.
If either one of these boys had such intent to sexually assault her, why were they so easily distracted by "scrapping" with each other?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis06

Well for me the biggest problem is not the story Ms. Ford's telling. It's the way Democrats are handling the matter.

Stalling. Lying. Withholding documents and making absurd demands.

Oh and the fact Ms. Ford suddenly developed fear of airplanes.

But it's all just an amazing coincidence, I'll believe in that, for now.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Her parents and/or siblings are really quiet about this also.

According to her husband she has a bad relationship with her parents. She had to move across the country to the west coast as a result. They were/are the wrong political party. She just wasn't being taken seriously enough as a woman. Can you smell the political hack yet?
edit on 22-9-2018 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Well for me the biggest problem is not the story Ms. Ford's telling. It's the way Democrats are handling the matter.

Stalling. Lying. Withholding documents and making absurd demands.

Oh and the fact Ms. Ford suddenly developed fear of airplanes.

But it's all just an amazing coincidence, I'll believe in that, for now.

The committee said they would even send an interviewer TO HER if she would agree to it.
edit on pm99201818America/Chicago22p08pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

It's funny...

The majority here that dismiss the allegations against Kavanaugh as lies, also believe pizzagate is real.

Oh and NXIVM, that is very real.

Weinstein, real too, they're all lefties so of course the right wingers think its real...until it's made against one of their own, and then the accuser is a "LOSE 80's girl" (sic).

Now maybe she is lying, and if she is, throw the book at her, but don't dismiss her while crying about pizzagate, you hypocritical brain dead idiots.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Really . So when are we going to Hear the Story of Donald J. Trump , when he was 5 Years Old , Stealing a Cookie out of his Mothers Cookie Jar ? A Little Thief should Not Go Unpunished No ?

Don't be Fooled by his Boyish Charm , the Kid was a Cookie Thief and Should be Impeached !

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Did she responded for that request?

Must be fun to see how they run away from this one.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
SO if you all are CONVINCED that she is lying then why rush to nominate him. Better to clear his name no? Mich all but say "We will push him through" but a lifetime appointment should be held to the highest standards no?

And listen to some of you. She was a lose 80's girl...... Thats like saying that if a girl wears a bikini its cool to rape her cause she asked for it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
How is someone saying:

"RBG grabbed my crotch 37 years ago...It was so traumatic, I can't remember exactly when or where it happened.
I've never talked about until now...but I still have nightmares.
I demand an FBI investigation. Impeach her...quickly."

...any different than what Ford has said?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

The other thing she wrote has me thinking too.
If either one of these boys had such intent to sexually assault her, why were they so easily distracted by "scrapping" with each other?

It is a Known Fact that Alcohol Inhibits Erections in Adolescent Males . I am Surprised if Mizz Ford Did Not Know that .Hmm...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
SO if you all are CONVINCED that she is lying then why rush to nominate him. Better to clear his name no? Mich all but say "We will push him through" but a lifetime appointment should be held to the highest standards no?

And listen to some of you. She was a lose 80's girl...... Thats like saying that if a girl wears a bikini its cool to rape her cause she asked for it.

What kind of bikini?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Why the need to clear his name if he is innocent?

Are you presuming guilt?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Your looking for suggestions?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Personally, I'm not in a rush to nominate him. I was more than willing to hear her out. But is that even ever going to happen?
And how is this really going to clear him? Or prove him guilty really? That many years ago? With so far, nobody backing her side that was there?

Not sure on the "loose 80's girl, but dang after reading some of that yearbook, it doesn't HELP her cause. Not that it would excuses any type of assault, but some of the things they actually wrote about doing, in a yearbook no less, do not make her look "naïve" about what could happen at a party.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

cultofthe1st.blogspot.com...

Read it Before you Judge .........

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The committee is giving her every opportunity to testify and get her story out there. Hopefully she does and let's see where it goes.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: IAMTAT

Your looking for suggestions?

Some of those big ol' bikinis just don't make me feel very rapey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join