It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is anyone taking these ridiculous accusations seriously???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The back and forth claims of sexual misconduct from decades ago is just detestable, but no one will say so because they are afraid they would lose the ability to use that particular club on their own political opponents...

I just find it horrible..

The vast majority are either very questionable as to if the accusations are actually serious crime (rape, child molestation, exc) or are almost certainly total fabrications..

This is VERY true for both political sides..so both sides are now caught in a circular argument where they are both right about being wrong, but they have both gone all in on accusations with no evidence. So now they cannot help but be hypocrites..

Republicans went all in for juanita broadrick, while the democrats dismissed her..

The democrats are going all in against Kavanagh while the republicans dismiss his accusers..

No one seems willing to say “ I’m pretty sure they are all lying”..

I don’t even see how it stops since they have been repeating this process for years now...

They have all , already supported multiple people who were “obviously” frauds..

edit on 22-9-2018 by Artemis06 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis06

Kavanaugh used a machete and killed 479 billion people when he was 17 in 1587.

It was a Tuesday.

He shouldn't be a judge.

There.

Done.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Crissy Ford was a LOSE 80's Girl Who Never Turned Down a DARE from her "Gang" to Intimidate a Guy if given the Chance . A Popular Girl to some , Others Knew Her for what she is , a Lyin' Bee Itch .

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
We have too..

If we just brush it off and say ''it never happened'' then vote..

The democrats will use that as a rally cry

Its dirty, disgusting and very dishonest.

I hope the Democrats realize the precedent they are setting for future Democratic Presidents.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I’m not very familiar with the Juanita case. Is there any significant correlations?

They dismissed her why, exactly?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Not saying that the next democrat presidential candidate touched me once in the 80's, but I cried.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

" I hope the Democrats realize the precedent they are setting for future Democratic Presidents."

I Don't . What Goes Around , Comes Around Sir...........

link   

that Bastard! he killed Kenny!

link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
We have too..

If we just brush it off and say ''it never happened'' then vote..

The democrats will use that as a rally cry

Its dirty, disgusting and very dishonest.

I hope the Democrats realize the precedent they are setting for future Democratic Presidents.

They do realize and do not care. They know the media will run cover for them. We can see it in real time with Keith Ellison.

link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

I’m not very familiar with the Juanita case. Is there any significant correlations?

They dismissed her why, exactly?

Because she was a lying whore.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Well Hillary touched my boy parts in the 2nd grade! Obama fondled me, Biden blew in my ear while talkin dirty and squeazing my knee, and worst of all Kamala Harris, Corey Booker and Elizabeth Warren pulled a train on me at military school.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is what the Church is hoping people will believe in their case also.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Well Hillary touched my boy parts in the 2nd grade! Obama fondled me, Biden blew in my ear while talkin dirty and squeazing my knee, and worst of all Kamala Harris, Corey Booker and Elizabeth Warren pulled a train on me at military school.

*sobs*

YOU ALSO!!????

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Cover all bases. They gave you an inappropriate look. As the victim, the interpretation is entirely up to you and cannot be disproven so long as it was plausible. After all, you know what you saw.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

This warrants a FBI investigation. They all need to testify and refute these charges, because as we are all told the accuser is to be believed. They must all testify first, and they are not allowed to be in the room as you testify. Also, you can testify whenever you want, because reasons.....also, no white men are allowed to ask you questions. I mean, the precedent has been set with this case.....

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

#MEALSO

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Man, you know...., long time ago when I was young, I did a lot of crazy stuff and I was a bad boy. Today I know everything will be ok if I just don't become a politician.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Man, you know...., long time ago when I was young, I did a lot of crazy stuff and I was a bad boy. Today I know everything will be ok if I just don't become a politician.

Just be a democrat dude.

It's all good there.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Trueman

Just be a democrat dude.

It's all good there.

But then you wouldn't want to be my friend

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Some funny replies on here, that unfortunately could become "Truth" in the future.

I don't believe her, but I was more than willing to wait for her to testify. But all this BS stalling and negotiating isn't helping her, in my opinion.

I hadn't read the actual letter she had written, so I went looking for it tonight. I was at first thrown, by all the different "labels" of what supposedly happened. Sexual Assault, Sexual Misconduct, Attempted Rape, just in news articles.

Then I found the letter. Nope, didn't help me to believe her. And she states she was treated "medically." For what? Maybe I am wrong but isn't Medically different than Psychologically?

Maybe something did happen in that room. I just don't think it happened the way she is saying it did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join