It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween is close. the one holiday i really like

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

How many "witches" in skimpy outfits have you burned in your basement?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

How many "witches" in skimpy outfits have you burned in your basement?

This post says more about you than me.

It’s obvious now who is the “creepy” one. 😜
www.av1611.org...
edit on 24-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I despise Halloween. Of all of the holidays it's the most overrated. Plus a lot of people show their creepy side on Halloween because it's considered socially acceptable but you can tell a lot of them are really like that deep down and that weirds me out when it's someone I thought I knew pretty well.

That little paragraph shows more creepiness than any Halloween costume I have ever seen. That is how a serial killers memoir starts. How many of those people that you thought you knew, have ended up buried beneath your basement. Inquiring minds want to know.

Since when is an opinion on Halloween creepy ?

Lots of terrible things happen on Halloween, especially with those who celebrate the occult side of it.
Pretending it’s all fun with kiddos trick or treating is denying the crap that actually happens on this holiday.

The only terrible things that happen are the ones the naysayers think up. And that means they have experience with it.

I think we found a more horrifying smile than Augustus'. Beware the forced smiles of the haters.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I despise Halloween. Of all of the holidays it's the most overrated. Plus a lot of people show their creepy side on Halloween because it's considered socially acceptable but you can tell a lot of them are really like that deep down and that weirds me out when it's someone I thought I knew pretty well.

That little paragraph shows more creepiness than any Halloween costume I have ever seen. That is how a serial killers memoir starts. How many of those people that you thought you knew, have ended up buried beneath your basement. Inquiring minds want to know.

Lots of terrible things happen on Halloween, especially with those who celebrate the occult side of it.
Pretending it’s all fun with kiddos trick or treating is denying the crap that actually happens on this holiday.

The only terrible things that happen are the ones the naysayers think up. And that means they have experience with it.

I think we found a more horrifying smile than Augustus'. Beware the forced smiles of the haters.

Oh bs !!!

There is all sorts of proof of satanic things happening on Halloween. To twist it around so that those who realize these things happen are somehow guilty.. is beyond childish !!!

Maybe it’s you who has the satanic problem ? See how that works ?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Oh bs !!!

There is all sorts of proof of satanic things happening on Halloween. To twist it around so that those who realize these things happen are somehow guilty.. is beyond childish !!!

This coming from someone who's religion has churches built of bones of the dead & keeps body parts to call relics.

Oh snap! I rest my case.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Oh bs !!!

There is all sorts of proof of satanic things happening on Halloween. To twist it around so that those who realize these things happen are somehow guilty.. is beyond childish !!!d

This coming from someone who's religion has churches built of bones of the dead & keeps body parts to call relics.

Oh snap! I rest my case.

Pffft.. you think attacking the Catholic church is attacking my faith ? The church has and continues to do things I don’t personally agree with. I separate human decisions from God’s choices ! Humans will always sin, some more than others.. and the Catholic Church has surely no exception to sin.. anymore than your neighborhood does.

My faith lies with the grace of Jesus and not with a church that has had fallible leaders since its inception.

But , go ahead.. take another crack at my Christian faith.. you seem to derive some twisted sort of pleasure from it, as others do.

Meanwhile.. many Christians will be praying for the very real victims of abuse this Halloween . If you want to call these people the actual evil ones for caring, you are definitely the twisted one.
edit on 24-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sarcasm is lost on you, isn't it? Way to pull the victim card out like greased lightning, though. Congrats for missing the goddamn tongue-in-cheek point, Jesus H Christ.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
My favourite holiday and time of year/season! I just love everything about it. I have always been into the creepy/weird stuff and love Horror movies(love movies period really) and the dress up, decorations, atmosphere etc etc

Nothing beats it .... Halloween all year!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Sarcasm is lost on you, isn't it? Way to pull the victim card out like greased lightning, though. Congrats for missing the goddamn tongue-in-cheek point, Jesus H Christ.

Nice try on the back peddling, with the same garbage coming out of your mouth. Save the “ pseudo psychological “ parenting for your daughters, and leave me out of your judgements. Your language is surely a shining example to them on decency already .🙄

And all this because I DARED to defend someone who thought Halloween as a creepy holiday. He was attacked and basically told he must have his own demons if he cannot appreciate the holiday. That was unfair, so I stepped up to defend.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Nice try on the back peddling, with the same garbage coming out of your mouth. Save the “ pseudo psychological “ parenting for your daughters, and leave me out of your judgements. Your language is surely a shining example to them on decency already .🙄

And all this because I DARED to defend someone who thought Halloween as a creepy holiday. He was attacked and basically told he must have his own demons if he cannot appreciate the holiday. That was unfair, so I stepped up to defend.

Backpeddling my ass. Enough with the narcissistic "I control the conversation and anybody who defies/opposes me is the enemy" BS. You took tongue-in-cheek comments and spun it to center on explicitly YOU. You are as transparent as a pane of glass, are you going to get all huffy now and whine that everybody dislikes you and accusatorily ask if people prefer you should just leave? Going to accuse the site of being cliquey again? Boo. Hoo. Grow up.
edit on 9/24/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

It's even worse, my birthday is November 1st so the Halloween festivities get particularly deviant and evil.

edit on 24-9-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Enough of your “I’m so intelligent, I can see through anyones motives” BS.

How you attacked the member who said he didn’t care for Halloween shows exactly what type of bullying mentality you have. Is no one allowed to have a different opinion than you about Halloween , without being harrassed and made fun of ? And because I chose to defend him, you come at me , too.

Some real maturity there Nyiah 🙄.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's even worse, my birthday is November 1st so the Halloween festivities get particularly deviant and evil.

Oooh, when do you want me & DB to RSVP? I'll make sure he stays muzzled and leashed until you give the go-ahead

Again, sarcasm flies right over your head. What you're bitching about (initial post and the subsequents) was exactly that, other people figured that out, how come you can't? Must you always be a crying feigned victim of some sort?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Again, sarcasm flies right over your head. What you're bitching about (initial post and the subsequents) was exactly that, other people figured that out, how come you can't? Must you always be a crying feigned victim of some sort?

I call it as I see it . Not the first time you’ve negatively pounced on members for their beliefs. I’m not feigning victimhood here, merely standing up for those who are bullied by you.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I call it as I see it . Not the first time you’ve negatively pounced on members for their beliefs. I’m not feigning victimhood here, merely standing up for those who are bullied by you.

And not the first time you've gone on the defensive getting called out for the obvious MOS you operate by, either. Enough. This is a Halloween thread, be merry about it or Auggie might send his Mason goons to reiterate what "fun" is.

(^^see that? Sarcasm, it's a neat thing to behold if you don't strangle yourself clutching the pearls so tightly)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yes.. this is a Halloween thread... and you pissed all over someone whose opinion was negative about Halloween.
Is it not ok to be creeped out by Halloween ?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Yes.. this is a Halloween thread... and you pissed all over someone whose opinion was negative about Halloween.
Is it not ok to be creeped out by Halloween ?

Hell no, they aren't normal. Creepy anti-holiday creeps who wallflower around with a scowl are unsettling bastards.

(^^ once more, sarcasm. You flipped your s# over nothing.)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

This.

This explains so very much.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Who flipped their s# over nothing ?

Easy to blame it all on sarcasm when it’s all said and done.

Now go grab your vacuum cleaner and show us all what a great cleaner you are 🙄
( sarcasm ^^^ by the way )

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This.

This explains so very much.

It does. I thought that Prince of Darkness spiel was just a running gag. Now it makes me really wonder about what goes on in his basement.

Who flipped their s# over nothing ?

Easy to blame it all on sarcasm when it’s all said and done.

Now go grab your vacuum cleaner and show us all what a great cleaner you are 🙄
( sarcasm ^^^ by the way )

You handle being called out rather poorly. You completely misinterpreted comments' intent, turned into a Others vs You back and forth, and tried to blame others for your misinterpretation (way to gaslight, BTW) At least you put it on display for others to recognize when you post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join