It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

early humanoid encounter tupiza bolivia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
short one because of the AMA
CASE

The ufology web magazine Gaceta Ovni for March 2001 reported a case that allegedly took place in the spring of 1930 near Tupiza in the area of Villazon in Bolivia. A young woman, Dina Angulo, told investigating ufologist during a ufology conference of an experience lived by her grandfather who was 34 at the time of this experience. He lived in the mountains near the community of Tupiza. Accompanied by his trusty dog, he went for food in the evening but, because of the recent thaw, the rivers had become much wider than usually, adding an element of risk to the task. He decided to abandon hunting until the next day and looked for the best place to camp for the night. It was cold and the few nearby animals, donkeys and goats, were huddling close to each other's makeshift shelter. Suddenly, a powerful and blinding light illuminated the entire landscape. The animals panicked and fled in all directions as the dog ran toward his master who had no idea what was happening, but did not intend to stay there to find out. He ran to a bunch of low trees and hid there, frightened, his dog next to him all the time. The light seemed to come from a place 10 or 20 meters above the ground, but it was so strong that the man could not distinguish any source or craft. After a while, the light faded, which allowed him to see what was happening right in front of him: about 20 meters from his hideout, four humanoid beings were moving on the grass. Their movements were lively and they seemed to bounce or float as they moved. It was not possible to see their faces because of the light but they looked like "little men". Then, just as suddenly as the light had come, it disappeared. The beings had gone too, and all that was left was the coldness of the night, the frightened animals and a terrified young man. Dina Angulo said that her grandfather's encounter left a profound impact on his behavior from then on. He was found two days later, almost at the same place, still in shock and after a while, he was able to remember the most important details of the event. The man suddenly became interested in a series of topics that he had not given too much attention to before. He devoted his free time to the study of herbal remedies and claimed to have acquired a certain "intuition" which he had never dreamed of. When he died in 1998, at the age of 102, he had earned the respect of the people of Tupiza, among whom his story was known and often told. It is said he died about 1998 at the age of 102

source: ufologie.patrickgross.org...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
this is a pretty standard report if it weren't a little detail: it is pre-modern ufological age
despite that it is still a pretty odd report, and has some caracteristics of a abduction
thats all for today (sorry
)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

One of the better reports. I'd believe him but could not explain what he saw.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Reminds me of Dr Karla Turner's book where the alien told the dudes grandmother she was supposed to learn about herbs. Then they raped her.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

i don't consider karla turner a reliable source, she clearly suffered some sort of mental problems

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Sounds like my light issue about late fall 1977 out in the woods parking. It was fall so the leaves were mostly gone and I was at the end of the lane. I hunted the property so I knew it well. All the sudden about 50 yards away the woods lit up, really lit up. I put the truck in gear and started to turn around when I realized it was slowly coming towards us. Well here we are naked as the day we were born and the girl starts to really freak and starts repeating let's get out of here. So off we went maybe a quarter mile to the gate and I got out to get dressed, open the gate and to have a look around being I had a nice camera and Tri X film I figured I might get a picture of something but never saw anything at all where we just drove from. No light no nothing.

She would never go parking there again. I check it out a few days later while hunting and it was all woods where the light came from. It shined down and never really on us because we didn't hang around. No time loss or anything just a rude interruption on a couple of people having fun.

new topics

top topics

join