It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pay for Lap dances & drugs with food stamps in Ohio

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

oh my bad.

I know what you are saying, and I don't know. It's like should you be able to buy steaks with food stamps.
Probably, because it can be healthier than ground beef. People see steaks and seafood as luxury items.
Like, hey i'm busting my chops and can't afford that stuff but a person can get it with food stamps doesn't seem right.

www.pewtrusts.org...
"Twenty-three cents of every food stamp dollar is used to buy candy, desserts, salty snacks, sugar and sweetened beverages, according to a November report from the U.S. Department of Agriculture that for the first time revealed purchasing habits under the program in detail. The report, along with the election of President Donald Trump, who may be more inclined to tighten welfare rules, has reignited a long-standing debate on whether the government should allow people to use food stamps to buy unhealthy food."

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Lol Dayton is 4 hours from Elyria Id say. My wife would kill me in my sleep if I went to a strip club!😀

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

You know I have no idea where we lived, I was born there in 67 then Dad got transfered to Bedford Heights, then Berea, I dont remember a street addy until Wadsworth...when I was 7

yeah.
long before my time
i was in florida until 96
been in elyria since

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You didn't mention it was me that did the dancing.

i also didnt tell them about that little something special you gave us.
i told you i will keep it between us.
i will

same time next thursday?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

damnit man! I want my dollar back! and hey clean your damn g string already

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

yeah.
long before my time
i was in florida until 96
been in elyria since

Damn Florida to Northern Ohio? tough break

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Lobster Boy....Jason Greenslate....

edit on 9/22/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Dude that sounds awesome! If only I had some stamps to use of that instead of much needed food I would be a happy man.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

"Bar in Ohio loses license after undercover agents bought lap dances, drugs with food stamps"

I can't even imagine how that would work? Is there a convenience store attached to the strip club?

True story women in front of me at grocery store bought case of red bull and snicker with food stamps. Is that Ok?

What if was a large tub of Folger's Coffee and a package of raw cookie dough?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
At my last job, I once walked in on a group discussion in the break room where one black employee was explaining to several others how to "trick the crackers" to get more food stamps. I'm not even kidding.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

now youre just makin me hungry for some damn cookie dough!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Damn Florida to Northern Ohio? tough break

yeah it sucks.
to be fair florida was cool when i was younger. went back for vacation a couple times. last time was 2015 and it sucks.

but yeah northern ohio blows. i hate it. never got used to the winters.
life just kind of happens and i am still here.

its a drag

edit on 22-9-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I totally get ya...8 years ago just before my daughter was born, I lost my research job on Mt.Hood in Oregon...only job I could find was building houses in Massachusettes 3600 miles away on the East coast.

I got a gig in Ohio because its cheap and I figured we could get # back together. Finally scored an awesome job running sales in a Healthcare company in Oregon...and we leave this armpit in 30 days!

I reccomendthe Pacific NW. its amazing, as are the people, its diverse and gorgeous and the best restaurants in the USA imo

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You went too far north. But Mom, Dad and Sister live in Avon Lake.

That the Dayton strip bar was on North Dixie says it all to those of us living in the area.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

You went too far north. But Mom, Dad and Sister live in Avon Lake.

That the Dayton strip bar was on North Dixie says it all to those of us living in the area.

avon lake is nice.

about 15 minutes down the road

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

...along with the election of President Donald Trump, who may be more inclined to tighten welfare rules..."

Is this the same Donald Trump who managed to survive because his wealthy father gave him "a small loan of a million dollars?

That Donald?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What better cause is there for spending food stamps? Using it to empower those poor poor women that have to subject themselves to that line of work.

Really though since you cant exactly transfer "them" card to card I'm having a hard time grasping how it even works.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well Ive been working on this...alota these joints offer meals, you know like steak and egg breakfast and a lap dance...who knows maybe a tuna salad sammie equates to a lappie?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I dont get how such an establishment could even get on the 'register' or whatever they call the transaction system.

Great word salad btw.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join