It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hey ...Im here too ....but i'm helping my son build a pillow tower ....
Its Robbie Btw .

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus Can you imagine having George as your mentor and seeing BOXES and BOXES of unreleased footage from over twenty years of investigations? What attracted me to the story was seeing how much time and effort George had put into the investigation and that the story was yet to be told. Certainly when we learned that there was DIA and government involvement in the ranch... that made me even more interested. So I bothered him and bothered him until he relented. Also... opportunity knocked with the sale of the ranch to the new owner.

I certainly feel I was able to achieve what I set out to do. There are so many firsts in this movie it's crazy...

You will see decades of archival footage from George Knapp, from when the scientific studies by NIDS, were in effect. There are candid interviews with the principal scientists as they were confronting this mystery. It wasn’t easy to accomplish - getting this footage together and then jumping through hoops to get it out to the public. You will see the only on-camera interview by Bigelow about the ranch from George's work. You will see the only ever interview with the NEW owner... you will see footage that was never supposed to be shown. You will see NEW interviews with locals... so many firsts... so much went into this movie. I am very proud to have achieved this with the team.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
George, do you think the ranch will ever be open to the public? Like tours or resort hotel or something like that?

Thank for being here!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

ALL of my dreams are weird...but there is nothing that comes to mind that I would trace to the ranch. There have been some things that have happened in my home that might be related to my many visits to the basin, but again, I did not see them myself. not on the ranch, and not anywhere else, so far as i can remember.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hey George ...Hey Jeremy ...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hey Mark ...and hey ATS

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum I am skeptical on exactly WHAT we are dealing with... nobody knows. Bigelow let tons out about the ranch. He authorized the book by George Knapp and Dr. Colm Kelleher... he didn't have to do that. NIDS even had a website at one time. So I thin the let a lot out. And yes... the ranch has lots of UFO activity... as does the Uintah basin.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Outstanding, thanks for the detailed reply, I'm looking forward to seeing what you put together.

link   
a reply to: Macenroe82 I think it was finding out that I was the "bait" upon my first trip out there. I have to thank George for passing that baton.

link   
a reply to: Assassin82 It's possible.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
To George and Jeremy,

I brought up the use of “Machine Learning” to Mark.

I was wondering if there is any ML in place to possibly begin to predict the appearance of anomalies.

I implemented machine learning into the underground mine I work at. After 2 months of allowing the AI to run its learning process, our large seismic events have been predicted up to 24 hours in advance.

Perhaps Machine Learning would become an invaluable asset to the ranch in further studies.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Highly unlikely. There is risk involved. No one is ever quite sure what will happen there...maybe nothing, maybe something truly disturbing. The current owner has allowed a small circle of his associates to visit the property, but everyone who goes there has to sign a liability waiver. Liability concerns played at least a small role in why Mr Bigelow sold the ranch. I remember when he first bought it, how many in the UFO world figured to was some sort of a ruse so he could build a paranormal hotel there. That was NEVER considered. NIDS tried to keep people out ...mostly for their own good..and because they worried how the phenomena might react to the presence of outsiders. It was difficult to predict.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
how does this area sit as far as ley lines go?

link   

originally posted by: chrisonabike
Hey Mark ...and hey ATS

Hello! Nice to see you!

link   
a reply to: underwerks Thanks to George's book and the new film... most of the events have been chronicled... however... new events are always happening. I was just sent fresh photos of cattle mutilations next door to the ranch... activity continues unabated. Definitely check out the film.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard Yes... I walked the property with a shaman. Initiatives might be a good route to go with the property.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Seems like a good idea. If either of the first two studies tried that, it is not something I ever heard about. I will ask Colm about it and if he is able to answer, I will return to this site and post a followup. He was able to speak publicly about the NIDS study but is not able to answer questions about what happened during the BAASS era.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: chrisonabike
Hey Mark ...and hey ATS

Hello! Nice to see you!

And nice to see you Night star ..

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun It does spread. It has been called a "hitchhiker". We ARE powerless. It is in control.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman Scientific study.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join