It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Just want to welcome our guests of this AMA. I am very excited to be here and will be reading along with the others.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Gentleman,

Thank you for gracing the ATS community today.

My question is about the future of the ranch. Under the current ownership, do you believe it’s in the right hands and that they may be able to unlock something that would truly shock humanity?

Joe

(Sorry for the double post...not sure how that happened)
edit on 22-9-2018 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hello kind folks. My question is simple... is the ranch being visited by aliens or not?

Thanks in advance.

link   
a reply to: mirageman The new owner of the ranch is actively studying The Phenomenon and has recently sent me photos of his upgrades... they are significant.

link   
Welcome Gentlemen. It's an honor and privilege to be here.

My one question is: why hasn’t Bigelow employed or attempt to get shaman or any other metaphysical experts to check out Skinwalker ranch?
edit on 22-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: mirageman The new owner of the ranch is actively studying The Phenomenon and has recently sent me photos of his upgrades... they are significant.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Thank you for doing this George and Jeremy. And thank you Springer for setting this up.

My question is this.

What was your strangest experience on the ranch?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Gentleman first off thank you for taking the time out to answer some questions I hope is wanderers (wonderers?) can manage to behave and not scare you away with too much Tom foolery and trolling.

My question would be what are the most interesting results of the scientific testing that was performed and/or contracted out by NIDS, were any of tests done in the area of gravitational field anomalies on the ranch/surrounding area?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

George, I was just wondering if there's been any more dire-wolf related phenomenon since the old days? Sightings? Tracks? Attempts to put one down and / or howls?
I was always intrigued by that particular facet.

Thank you in advance, I am a big fan.
...and good luck...

-Z32Driver

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

This is probably the spookiest development regarding the ranch. We now have multiple cases of people who visited the ranch, encountered something unusual, then had it follow them home. The term that has been used is "hitchhiker", though I have also heard it compared to a virus. The people who seem to have had the worst experiences are the ones who went to the ranch with an attitude...a confrontational posture...some who carried weapons onto the ranch. Some of those people had the "thing" follow them home, and then all hell broke loose. Poltergeist type activity at their homes...creature sightings (including dogmen seen by multiple family members.) It seems like the hitchhiker targets family members or roommates more than the people who visited the ranch then carried "it" home . I realize how crazy this sounds and have no idea how to explain it. I'm merely relating what has happened to a pretty big number of people who have spent time on the ranch.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein Everything about the ranch is strange. Other than hanging with Springer... everything seemed normal... hahahahaha. Seriously though... just to be standing where one of the best documented mutilation cases has ever occurred (super eerie), and just to have access to a place that is more restricted than Area 51 (meaning less people have had access to the ranch than our most secret military bases)... the whole thing is a twilight zone!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75 Your guess is as good as mine. There appears to be craft that we typically associated with the UFO or "alien" phenomenon at the ranch and in the entire Uintah basin. If you watch my film you will hear encounters that are clearly in this realm... but the truth is... nobody knows what the intelligence is that permeates the area. It is certainly "alien" to us though. Thanks for the question.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Z32Driver

There were only two sightings of the large wold on the ranch during the NIDS era. I know of no other sightings of that same creature, though there have been encounters with other wolf-like beings...one security officer who reported to his boss that he saw a man on the ridge transform into a wolf...and then an incident where a contractor had an encounter with something on the ranch, came home, and his wife and kids were scared out of their wits by seeing a wolf, standing on two legs, leaning against a tree in their backyard in broad daylight. There have been MANY other creature sightings but those are the only wolf incidents I can recall off the top of my head.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Hey guys, thanks for coming.

Jeremy,

As a filmmaker what attracted you to this project and do you feel you were able to accomplish what you set out to do?

edit on 22-9-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82 The ranch is certainly in good hands. We have a new owner that wants to uncover the truth. I am sure we will learn a lot via his custodianship of the property.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the opportunity to pick your brain gentlemen,

My question is simple really, do any of you think the whole of the skinwalker ranch story is fake? Meaning everything is just made up, circumstantial, stories, or perhaps something else like some strong underground EMF tampering with the minds of those who enter? Or do you think there is imperical proof that something paranormal is happening?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thanks for answering George.

To all 3 of you.....have you had any weird dreams since leaving the ranch??

link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Thanks Jeremy, for you answer. Possibly I am wrong about the other angle. It was in the yellowed / noised images at the end of a recent trailer. The following down the hole was from the first trailer I think but perhaps I’ve added in what George wrote in the book and conflated.

Fingers crossed for Netflix!

A stellar job - and a real challenge to merge different formats, styles and times so successfully!

If Robbie is lurking can he come join us?

An epic challenge coo

link   
Jeremy: You mentioned a while back that you saw footage of an "Really clear and up close" UFO video stored on a mobile phone of a local Police Officer in the Ranch area but the footage was not given to you at the time. When do you think you will be able to get the footage and will this be released to the public?
edit on 22-9-2018 by privatepilotuk because: typo correction

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

The NIDS team approached this with an open mind, and I think they were confident they would be able to figured explain what was causing the range of unexplained activity. They did not have a specific agenda. They were not there to prove ET is visiting Utah. They began by looking for possible prosaic explanations, such as searching the property for hallucinogenic plants, in case people were seeing weird things because of spores form magic mushrooms or something like that. They didn't find any. Then they did a geomagnetic survey of the ranch to see if there were magnetic anomalies, low gravity spots. I do not think I ever saw a written report on the gravity research but am pretty sure they didn't find anything wildly out of the ordinary, certainly nothing that could explain why people were seeing orbs and saucers and why cows were being cut up. According to Colm Kelleher, they never found any prosaic type explanation for the range of activity in and around the ranch and the basin. And to this day, there is no one who has an explanation or theory that really explains all of it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join