It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

I am not optimistic that we will ever figure it out. It's like trying to kick a field goal through a moving goal post.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I seduce with military precision if that's what you mean.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

That's wild!

link   
a reply to: GeorgeKnapp

i have heard worse, including a report of a russian who phased trough a wall and ended in a paralell dimension or that story of a child who saw a holographic TV and a giant penguim in his bedroom (yep!)
as you can see i love those reports, and have become a sort of living database of them , LOL

link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

I believe it to be a TOTAL hoax, and that Dan is a total charlatan. And I believe that quite strongly and openly.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: fworkman

Yes.

link   

You just gotta have good aim?

link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

I didn't think you were scared at Gilliland's

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Jeremy, will you be investigating any other geographic locations?

In terms of weird, I'd say Skinwalker Ranch is one of the most "accessible" geographic areas.

I wouldn't suspect a trip to Antarctica or anything, but maybe there are a few other places worth making a movie about?

Do you guys have a retail distribution chain for the documentary? Can I go buy this at Walmart? (I have a background in retail sales enablement, and actually used to do item and product sale setups for brick and mortar retail locations in the US and Canada. If you guys start to push actual retail storefront sales, I'd be happy to work with the vendors for you and do your product enablement. I've done back end product/sale setups with almost all major retail electronics and department stores in those regions.) To clarify, this isn't solicitation, this is a volunteer offer. People usually have to outsource that type of work to subcontracting companies that handle it. It's tough to keep someone on a payroll for it, if you make retail sales a regular thing.
edit on 22-9-2018 by Archivalist because: clarification

link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell

I believe it to be a TOTAL hoax, and that Dan is a total charlatan. And I believe that quite strongly and openly.
I think He passed away now believing He had implants in Him and died from surgery...I could be wrong....His story is way out there.

link   
Hey everybody... I just wanna say... this is a pleasure. And GO GET THE MOIVE and you will have the bonus features if you buy the film on iTunes or Vimeo... you will enjoy it if you take your time with it.

geni.us...

itunes.apple.com...

vimeo.com...

www.amazon.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Sorry to ask more than one question: For George: What are the longer term plans for the Ranch?

Once again, many thanks for your precious and valuable time on this best ever AMA (Do think about on-line Video hangouts as we do with Grant Cameron now and again (Called Down the rabbit hole chats))
edit on 22-9-2018 by privatepilotuk because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Thanks for that. Do we know who the new owners are?

link   

No. Dan Burish is full of #.

link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Will you work with ATS to link those works with you and Bob? Most of us would really dance to read/see/hear what you both have to say.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Nope ....not at all ...I went there because there were reports of unusual Ariel phenomena ..And thats what we saw ...I was braver then ...I took myself of into the woods late at night to see if ''they'' would come ...''they'' didn't ..a reply to: Springer

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

That would be AMAZING! No... are no plans yet to get the film into places like Walmart... but clearly that would be amazing. If you can get this out to the greater public... or help do that... that would be so cool. Feel free to email me to [email protected] Ultimately, I want as many people to see this film as possible.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If you would try smuggeling those kinds of documents out of Russia today, I am pretty sure you would have to stay for the rest of your live. Which might be pretty short.

I will try to get in contact with Mr Stonehill, maybe he can also help me with some questions concerning the files of the ukrainian KGB.

Thank you very much again and please keep up your important work!

link   

LOl....Ok...I think He may have passed away....

link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes... but the new owner wants to maintain his confidentiality... and we should respect that. We will learn more if we nurture that. And it's understandable in his position.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join