It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

not surprising, i only know of one human mutilation incident wich happened right here in brazil in a dam

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I have gotten lots of reports of that. Who knows. I have no way to quantify that. This film seems to be polarizing. Additionally, with film - the medium is the message. There’s a lot more power in cinema than only the ability to convince someone of a binary reality. I think that's a real mistake, a missed opportunity, a lack of vision and understanding. Film works on you, slowly like an exorcism. It grabs you by your guts. It compels you. It provokes you. Or at least, it can. And this film sure has done that. I have never received more insane physical threats and love letters in my life. I have never seen more push and pull on social media. It’s astounding. People are waking up in the middle of the night and jumping out of bed to write me. This film has inspired something in its audience. It has tapped into a powerful current of thought and desire.

I guess George Knapp was right when he said it was time to launch this motherf%#ker.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sven123456

There were a few references to UFO events in and around Lake Baikal in the materials I brought back in 93 and 96. I've learned a bit more since then and would say the lake is a hotspot, The person to ask is Paul Stonehill. He's done some recent work on Lake Baikal ufos and USOs. The Ministry of Defense contacts I had in the 90's no longer speak to me, and for good reason. Russia is a much different place under Putin. It seems very unlikely we could get out of the country with hundreds of pages of military documents today, and I don't mind saying there is no way in hell I would try to do it again.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeKnapp

Hello Mr Knapp.

Thank you for your time.

My question: Are there things you know that happened on the ranch or about the ranch that you are forbidden to talk about that would blow our minds?

link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

The video does have a message in the beginning about unauthorized reproduction and distribution though. I don't know if it's allowed on youtube.

link   
a reply to: vlawde

That would be up to George, but there are SO MANY aspects to look at with this story.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Crakeur

You drove that huge motorcoach like a champ bro.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

Can we have a reunion video of you guys at some point? Ranch, pub, wherever. It was fun to see you guys talk.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Removed
edit on 22-9-2018 by Archivalist because: Personal reasons

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thanks guys and thanks for the link Jeremy.

A very interesting AMA.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I would say a reunion with or without cameras is needed. I will also say that I do think the conversations were fun, funny and thoughtful. That campfire was a special moment. It was great getting to know everybody better... and to hear the stories and such. I'm glad we were able to put that onto the big screen. It's those real moments that get people thinking. We premiered the film to 5,000 people at Salk Lake Comic Con and when the fire scene came on three jumbo-trons it was like you were there in some 4th dimension of reality. The bonus features has an extended version of that conversation by the campfire.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

To George or Jeremy...

Do you believe Bob Lazar's claims of Area 51?

Has he shown you guys any evidence of his claims?

link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

What happens is that we give ourselves 'permission' to interact with "It"
by going to a 'spooky place'. Once the required permissions is given,
then if the other factors that need to be in place, are in place, for
a person to interact with "It" then it doesn't matter where in the
world you are. I've known two people who brought something home
from SWR. In both cases an innocent third party was also affected,
who never visited the ranch, nor necessarily believed it held any
relevance.

link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Go for it Jeremy I'd love to see you do a documentary on Weird Britain.

Oh, yeah, we're weird enough for a full library of films.

For example, if Jeremy could seduce all the characters in the Rendlesham Forest saga to finally get TOGETHER and share their experiences for a clearer picture of the whole event, that WOULD be an exclusive!

I'm sure Jeremy's powers of seduction could extend to the military.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

The new owner is doing extensive geomagnetic and signal recordings... and mapping them out in realtime displays. It's above my pay grade... but looks interesting.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: barwars47

By the time the book came out, NIDS was pretty much done, so whatever leads they may have received were not of much use. However, there were some leads generated by the newspaper articles I wrote in 2003. Those articles were the first to reveal the dramatic encounters experienced during the study. NIDS got a lot of info about Dulce, Yakima, and Sedona, and I know they spent a lot of time on the ground in New Mexico. While i do not think much of the stories about a secret underground base, the Dulce area proved to have its own rich and varied history of paranormal activity, similar to the ranch in its scope...UFOs, Bigfoot, shapeshifters, creature sightings...maybe not as intense as the ranch, but likely worthy of its own long term study. There are also two places on the East Coast that sound really strange, but i am not able to get into any details about that because the info was shared with me in confidence.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Wow! It is an amazing film. And it will push people's buttons for sure.

I was especially wondering about "hitch hiker" type stuff.

The reason I asked is because I did have something weird, but then again, I was doing a sort of meditation about it, just fascinated by it all...and I got some repetitive imagery, along with my son waking up from a nap with scratches running down his arm for no reason...

It felt like I connected with something that knew I was looking at it (I kind of do RV but not exactly like that). I'm a bit freaked out by it, honestly. I will share the images if it is of interest, but I'm not claiming anything by it.

The scratches were just such a weird mystery. I homeschool him because he's medically fragile, and so he was napping right in front of me. Nothing around that would scratch him, as I looked.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Not that we have heard, but please let us know if that happens.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Well... I'm making a movie about Bob that launches on Dec 3rd at a live event in LA at the ACE Hotel theater. So spending all that time with Bob... I can personally say that what I have learned both ON the record, and also OFF the record... tells me that he is telling the truth. But that's for you to decide personally. My film will give you more inside to who he is as a person, and that might help you come to a decision.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Jeremy and George,
Do you believe Dan Burisch account of the J-Rod grey alien at Area 51?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join