It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Military Parade Attacked By Uniformed Gunmen; Everyone a Target, 25 Killed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
so is this why the iranians are shooting rockets in to the Golan hights now just watched a short video of it on cnn

edit on 22-9-2018 by tempestking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tempestking
I am not hearing of any activity in the Golan heights at this time. Are you referring to Iran's missile attack into Iraq September 9th??

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
it could be its that i just watched the video of the shooting and it was the next one to play of which they was going on about shooting rockets on cnn but no date

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tempestking
then it was most likely that attack from the 9th on a Kurdish separatist base in north Iraq. I did just notice that Mike Pompeo made a threat yesterday when the Iranians were doing war games simulation on the Straight of Hormuz. Its probably completely unrelated, but since it involves Iran I will at least post here for documentation purposes.

Pompeo warns Iran against using proxies to target US: ‘We’ll go to the source’
Secretary of state says Tehran ‘will be held accountable’ for any assaults by its allies on American interests in the Middle East, does not rule out military response

“We have told the Islamic Republic of Iran that using a proxy force to attack an American interest will not prevent us from responding against the prime actor,” he told CNN. “That is, we will not let Iran get away with using a proxy force to attack an American interest. Iran will be held accountable for those incidents.”

Asked if this included a military response, he repeated: “They’re going to be held accountable. If they’re responsible for the arming and training of these militias, we’re gonna go to the source.

“Iran has been confronting the world as the world’s largest state sponsor of terror for quite some time,” he said. “They have armed militias, the Lebanese Hezbollah, Makateeb Hezbollah — militias in Iraq, they’re arming the Houthis in Yemen, launching missiles into the Gulf states.”

On Friday Iran’s air force held a drill near the strategic Strait of Hormuz in the Persian Gulf, the passageway for nearly a third of all oil traded by sea, the country’s official IRNA news agency said.

IRNA said the maneuver was a warning to Iran’s enemies that they face a “stern response” if they threaten Iran. The exercise was part of annual demonstrations on the anniversary of the start of the eight-year Iran-Iraq War that began in 1980.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

yes it was the Iranian Kotzi forces firing about 20 rockets from the Syrian side in to the Golan hights

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Were they attacking Iranian government/military targets or Iranian citizens? I find it hard to shed a tear for a regime that chants "Death to America, Death to Israel"

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

They always blame the US, its not surprising.

Any time the civilian population demonstrates, has protest or whatever, its always US instigated according to them.

Cant let the populace know they might actually have a leg to stand on to go against their religious zealot regime.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Eh, I think this was a Persian edition of COPS in a neighborhood of the city attacked a few days later. Although the video description uses a a different spelling for the place, so it could be anything.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Per Aljazeera:
www.aljazeera.com...

On Twitter, Iran's Foreign Minister Javad Zarif pointed the finger at a "foreign regime" without elaborating.

Javad Zarif
@JZarif said on twitter..

Terrorists recruited, trained, armed & paid by a foreign regime have attacked Ahvaz. Children and journos among casualties. Iran holds regional terror sponsors and their US masters accountable for such attacks. Iran will respond swiftly and decisively in defense of Iranian lives.

Pfft.. sure the U.S. is responsible. Because noone else in that region can get military uniforms and weapons. They are trying to pull the U.S. into a war. They have already been sending missile systems to allies in Iraq, Syria and Yemen.

WSC... thanks for posting this. I was going to, but I got agitated when I read them say a "Foreign Regime". So I came down with a case of "F@#% IT!" 👍

He's probably right... you seem to still live under the impression that the US is a do good country but forget that the US is one of the biggest military suppliers in the world and you deal extensively with Israel and Saudi Arabia which again take very active part in supplying those so-called revolutionary groups.

And we dont have to go far back to get some actual proof of how the US operares in the middle east. Its pretty common knowledge that it was US intelligence that trained the afghan rebels. Theres absolutely no reason to think this isnt exactly the same that went on in Libya, Iraq, Syria, Crimea.

You also seem to forget that you might think you have elections in the US and therefore a voice, but as it is you have no control whatsoever over your politicians and even less control over those who actually control your politicians.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Who has control over politicians....... Nobody. C'mon man,this is politics 101,if voting worked,it would be illegal.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: flice
you know the Iranian general second high up had also stated that they will retaliate equally . Something along the lines of "if the Saudi Arabia and UAE cross red lines, we will cross their red lines" or something or other.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join