It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Real Accurate number of the amount of Illegal Immigrants in the U.S.?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There is at least 12 million illegals in California alone! Texas is being invaded. Arizona is a mess. I went TDY to Virginia and what did I find? I had to speak border spanish (Not Spanish, so don't get your liberal hackles up. Mexican is not Spanish) to find some directions! Whether they are from Mexico, Central or South America or any other anti-American country they do not belong in the US! In South Texas Arabs were changing their names to Hispanic sounding names....

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Klassified

Yeah, whatever.
Didn't all that happen before the United states existed?

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

I was having a little fun with the anti-illegal immigrant crowd(including me), and it obviously worked.

That said, we ARE illegal aliens to the indigenous population, pre-United States or not. So are the Aussies to the aborigines. Half the world are illegal immigrants. I just think if the illegals are gonna do it, they should use the tried and true method. Massacre, starve, and criminalize the current population, and then take over the country. Nobody likes an invading army that half-asses things. If they can't do it right, they need to stay home.

edit on 9/22/2018 by Klassified because: Sheesh

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Klassified

326m illegal aliens???
I think you are confused between immigrants and illegal aliens.

Not at all. See my post above this one.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Do you foolishly blame ALL illegals for his actions or are you smart enough to understand that a mans actions reflect what is in that one man alone?

Be honest.

Cool philosophy. But illegal means, illegal. As in, they broke the law. They are criminals.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
According to a Yale study (one of those liberal universities y'all) about 22 million

Immigration: Yale Study

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mountainmeg
According to a Yale study (one of those liberal universities y'all) about 22 million

Immigration: Yale Study

That's Double ... probably more like three or four times ...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

To Freakin' MANY . DEPORT Them ALL Now ..

Signed - WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES !

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
So what about the other non hispanic immigrants? Are they included in the 21 million?

The methodology of the paper takes into account people overstaying visa's which would be the majority of people outside of Central and South America.

It seems to focus on the initial numbers of Illegals who came in the 80's and 90's which the researchers contend were probably under counted/estimated.

No one has tried to defend the 11.3M number here in this thread, odd?

No one has a problem with the Government and Media perpetrating a Lie of the Numbers of Illegal Immigrants either. How long has the number been 11M according to them???

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I know some people that have been harmed by legal american citizens. Including myself.

What's your point?

My point is that the number fed to us for years was a Lie. That doesn't bother you? Why do such a untruth?

What do extra people in the work force do to wages, increase or decrease the average salary????

Come to a Country Legally or suffer the consequences of your actions.

Those are my points.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

They will vote Democrat.

They are so loyal that even after they die they vote Democrat.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

Foreign Nationals Illegally entering the Borders of the United States have Committed a Crime , so How in God's Name can they Somehow Vote in American Elections ? The LAW says NO , but the Criminals in the Federal Government Defy It . Solution ? Prosecute them for Defiance of their Oath of Office !

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Don't even try to say that you never broke the law.

Because the only way that could be true is if you lacked the ability to think for yourself.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

My point is that the number fed to us for years was a Lie. That doesn't bother you? Why do such a untruth?

The lie bothers me .

The people crossing the border do not.

What do extra people in the work force do to wages, increase or decrease the average salary????

We have a minimum wage here so the number of workers doesn't change that.
I don't think you understand how wages work in this country.

Right now with the unemployment so low why arn't wages going up?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

True, i agree. 11.3m is an easy manipulative number to control the whole issue. Especially for 3 decades damn. I'd figure by the second decade that something ain't right.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

"I've never been hit by a drunk driver, so i dont care if people drink and drive."

"No one has ever stilen from me, so i dont care if people are allowed to steal."

"Me me me me me me me"

Geesh

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join