It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Real Accurate number of the amount of Illegal Immigrants in the U.S.?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
tooooooooooo many.
i live in weehawken, nj.
stores around here, ONLY speak spanish. like walmart secaucus, ive been in there and the employees 'no habla ingles'
how they got that gig is beyond my understanding.

the term 'bodega' has replaced deli. illegals everywhere.

i have NO problem with people, but they gotta stay in their country and build up their society. america was good when it was well mixed up and gentrified, but with the illegals, they are willing to work for 4 bucks an hour, most barely graduate high school, then they have get on welfare to assist.

target and walmart love it. they do not care that importing cheap labor hurts the american working man, and they do not pay well enough, but walmart does not care, because ol uncle sam will pay for their cable bills, cell phones, and oil changes.

when i was growing up, only a few people spoke spanish. now they try to cram it down our throats how we HAVE To speak spanish.

no, we never do. i will never learn spanish because its a corporate scam.

the corporations hurt the imported cheap labor, by not paying them a full wage. (corp wins.)
the corporations hurt the working american man, because his wages have to be offset by the illegals. (corp wins.)

media is 'progressive' so they will lie about the numbers.

here is the simple FACT.
in the 1970's, you could be a janitor, an 'orange picker,' store employee, etc AND pay rent. not expensive rent, but 40 hours in, 40 hours out, and you have rent.

now, thanks to illegals holding wages waaaaaaaaaaaaaay artificially low, a janitor has to put in 40 hours AND do an ADDITIONAL 20 hours at walmart for that same pay.

inter-nationalists love illegals, they just got 60 hours of cheap labor, for the price of 40.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If the gov knows a near exact number then they must know who or where they are so why are they still here?

Business.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Illegals are propping up housing prices and keeping rents and values artificially high. This is why they will never get rid of them because it would cause another bubble collapse like in '08.

When nearly 10% of your population is here illegally you have a serious problem.
I seem to recall the last amnesty was the "last time" they would ever do that.
Which is why I refuse to accept that as a solution yet again.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The government has 7 illegals on it's mind
4 that will work cheap
2 that are criminals
1 says he's friend of the president

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

326m illegal aliens???
I think you are confused between immigrants and illegal aliens.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
So what about the other non hispanic immigrants? Are they included in the 21 million?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That's how it starts though doesn't it? Back then the immigrants had the technology and eventually the numbers to steamroll throughout the USA and take what they wanted from the native inhabitants. The reason there's so much opposition to illegal immigration these days is even if most folks don't realize it, there's a parallel to past events in there. Those of us that are here don't want to see the same happen, unfortunately there are certain political movements in this country that are not only encouraging this, but if I have my suspicion correct are in fact counting on that precise outcome.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: pavil

Illegals have never once harmed me or anyone that I love so I don't care how many there are.

Wow, that is literally one of the dumbest things I've ever read on ATS.

And I read just about every thread. Congratulations.....I guess.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Logistically, the only way to rid yourself of 10% of the population would be devastating epidemic, or an authoritarian nightmare of epic proportions.

I'm no fan of illegal aliens.

I think we should build the damned wall.

But I don't see any reasonable, rational way to rid ourselves of 10% of the population.

Build the wall, then amnesty.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They found their way here, they can find their way back home.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Build the wall, yes.

Amnesty? No, at least not a blanket form.

The wall is only one component, decrease the money flow both from the state and from employment(employers of illegals should be held accountable), and they'll pretty much self deport once the biscuit wheels fall off the gravy train and the whole thing comes grinding to a halt.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

a reply to: Asktheanimals

You have to imagine that a good percentage have integrated successfully in American society.

Send back every criminal (yes, being here is criminal) but lets focus on the muderers, violent offenders first.

Fine businesses for hiring illegals.

But offer some sort of amnesty even if it means having the US employers pay for it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I know some people that have been harmed by legal american citizens. Including myself.

What's your point?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I agree, my criteria for amnesty would be based on time here and integration, etc.

I'd say anyone that's only been here for 10 years or less are an automatic go, anyone with a criminal background automatic go.

Most of those would go on their own once the "system" that enables them falls apart.
edit on 22-9-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You are correct and I also believe the borderers, especially the southern, needs to be locked-down right.

I've read quite a few articles on how to achieve "self deportation" for illegals. Most of the information consists of enforcing the already existing laws of hiring illegals, placing a higher than status quo burden on the employers and collecting the fines for doing so. This chokes out the jobs and enticement to come to the U.S.

The sanctuary city crud needs be resolved by the Federal Government, cities and states can not dictate terms on illegal immigrants.

Enforcement of laws already existing concerning apprehensions of illegals. E.g. when I was in high school I worked in residential construction and my father was a builder. Often, the ins would block off entrances and exits to a new subdivision being built and do a 'round-up' and drive school busses of workers away. The next day, no one would miss a beat, plenty of framers, carpenters, roofers etc. needing work which are citizens...bids a bit higher but work didn't stop. Soon, we didn't see migrant labor out for the rest of the year, to dangerous for illegals and contractors.
Just one of the instances I've seen would make national news today.

Mg

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet that 95% of the employment problems in the US, including wage stagnation are all due to illegal immigration. I suspect that the true number is MUCH higher than reported and probably on the upper end of the scale that the OP has stated. It is the reason that the upper class has gotten so much richer while the middle class has bee drained of $ while the econonmy has ticked on for 35+ years.

If the average working man really knew the extent of the size of the illegal invasion of the US, there would probably be death squads on the streets and a wall of p'd off people at the souther border, and possibly a reactionary invasion of the south for just compensation for the last 35 years.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I would never blame an entire group of people for an individuals actions.

IMO it is very stupid and shortsighted to do so.

That's why I don't blame you, an american for the things that other americans have done to me.

I blame the person that did it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Do you foolishly blame ALL illegals for his actions or are you smart enough to understand that a mans actions reflect what is in that one man alone?

Be honest.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Wow even dumber than the things you say on here!

Now that is impressive.

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I would, and his single account is nothing new.

Bottom line, the illegals should not be here in the first place.
As a 'group' they stress law enforcement, schools, hospitals, insurance companies, pantries, the welfare system on and on.

The person's death he is speaking of was needless and preventable as are thousands of instances of murder, rape and crime by illegals period. If they were not here, none of the above would have a chance to happen..no?

Mg

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join