It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas father and son allegedly killed neighbor over mattress in trash bin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
Bitch ass cowboys lmao!
Hard as their weapon is. Lame as # men.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Gothmog
Not worth shooting to death though, and a couple of times more just for luck after he was on the floor.

Oh , I agree

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Little bitch ass cowboys?

Like people who won't help old ladies asking for help?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

Have you ever had to shoot someone to protect yourself or your family ? Have you ever had to use violence & physical force toward another human to protect yourself or your family ? Like me, you weren't there. Like me it's easy for you to sit at the keyboard and throw out the insults to the fat guys as you call them. I have had to use force toward another human being and took his life. I deal with it everyday. It was justified ( attempted home invasion). I felt at the time that my life was in danger, the two fatties as you call them, will get what it is they deserve, if that's prison then so be it if it's an acquittal then so be it. But at that present time the two fatties ( your words not mine ) felt like they were in immediate danger and did what they felt was justified, we will await the trial & verdict prior to convicting them. Because it's the American way.

never taken a life.
my first memory in life is of a home invasion where i woke up to blood everywhere and an armed intruder trying to kill my parents. i posted the news article about it here.
that has nothing to do with this and neither does your story.

this situation was not a home invasion.

all these assholes were in an alley.
sure they may have felt like they needed to use deadly force but they were wrong.

they very easily could have backed away and just called the cops.

if they had time to argue for several minutes and fat boy junior had time to pace back and forth and do a leslie chow then they were not in immediate danger.

this is very easy to see.

duty to retreat?

if this is not a good example of that duty then i dont know what is.

they were protecting an alley they dont own?
they were trying to stop a man from dumping # which is not really their responsibility?

i dont understand

loving the fake outrage about me calling these people fat piles of #.
its great

how many threads have we seen where all you cowboy types call people like stormy a whore and a slut and things like that?

we see it all the time

oh but now im wrong for talking #.

i dont really care

are they fat?
well ok then.

get over it

bunch of bitch ass cowboys is what they are

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Little bitch ass cowboys?

Like people who won't help old ladies asking for help?

ahahahahhaha

sure man

if you say so

i say screw her just like i say screw them but keep on with your fake outrage

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Bitch ass cowboys lmao!

thats what they are and thats what the people defending them are.

oh but lemme get a dig at TST cause he does not use capital letters or because he would not call the cops for some stranger cause someone allegedly took her license.

its great and i love it

boy oh boy if someone says something bad about dear leader or of some lib chick does something they dont like they are sure quick to insult and talk #.

let me say something about a couple of piece of # good ole boys and oh no!!!!

outrage

you get it cornish. i know you do

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
...drunk guy...

Did they release toxicology reports?

If he was acting that way sober then he is even more dangerous.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Lab4Us

The way I’ve heard this reported, baseball bat guy kept throwing mattress in alley dumpster in effort to dispose of it.

Which is against city ordinance in a lot of cities

I know, that’s why I siad he could have called code enforcement. Instead, it appears he thought he was code enforcement. I have asshat neighbors too...they let their yard grass exceed several feet regularly, with weeds sometimes topping 5 (over the height of curbside dumpster). I don’t go engage them, with or without a gun...no sense in it. I report it when it gets absurd, city responds and gives them x days to fix it or they, the city, will pay a contractor to fix it (at a ridiculous fee).

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well let me say something that none of you considered. What if this was the end of the line for these two? What if the tall guy (which by the way in the video he comes across as a bully) has been harassing them for quite some time?
And they saw it as their final stand?
Now what you must consider is why the pair saw the need to be armed when confronting the man? Had they been in fear of their safety before with this man? Nowhere is a back story to this.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

dude has harassed me like 6 times in an alley i dont own.

i had to kill him

yeah that makes sense

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Haha yes mate I get it

I love you front it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Haha yes mate I get it

I love you front it.

a few people here get me.
you are one of them

im not here to be popular
i dont claim to be right
i just give my opinion

i type like i talk and thats it

if youre ever in # ass cleveland, hit me up

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Bitch ass cowboys lmao!

The one areas I agree with you on is the gang / thug violence that we have here with guns. Guys waving guns around and bragging how the smoked a rival. To me, shooting a rival gang member / drive by shooting is the height of being a b*tch. So you are a tough guy who shot someone from 30 feet away while they were "lacking"?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The issue was far deeper than rubbish in an alleyway
Pity they couldn't sort something out earlier and not let it escalate , this was clearly an ongoing problem

Tragedy, i see this unreasonable attitude on these forums at times

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

...drunk guy...

If fat boy had pulled his gun out in front of the dead guys kids and family, I think he'd be rightly pissed off. I just wish he hadn't been so aggressive after the fact, because those two hicks don't have the mental capacity to walk away and be the better men, they watched him get more and more aggressive and with their smug attitudes, created a worse situation.

Ultimately, that woman's life has been completely and irrevocably changed for the worse, now. That is just how easy it is to have a life altering event happen, when two idiots with weapons cannot defuse a situation, or de-escalate it by backing off and using common sense.

Old fat boy shoots the guy, and look at his son, lifting up to aim, after he'd already hit the ground. Pathetic. I hope they rot.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna

...drunk guy...

If fat boy had pulled his gun out in front of the dead guys kids and family, I think he'd be rightly pissed off. I just wish he hadn't been so aggressive after the fact, because those two hicks don't have the mental capacity to walk away and be the better men, they watched him get more and more aggressive and with their smug attitudes, created a worse situation.

Ultimately, that woman's life has been completely and irrevocably changed for the worse, now. That is just how easy it is to have a life altering event happen, when two idiots with weapons cannot defuse a situation, or de-escalate it by backing off and using common sense.

Old fat boy shoots the guy, and look at his son, lifting up to aim, after he'd already hit the ground. Pathetic. I hope they rot.

agreed

look at the way fatty junior is walkng back and forth with the gun on his shoulder. doing the leslie chow dna throw
they were antagonizing too

dont get me wring the one dude was clearly an obnoxious dick.

but ricky bobby and walker junior could have easily walked away.

they stood there for 2 minutes going back and forth with the dude.
that does not scream afraid for your life to me

it screams theyre cowboy assholes that are afraid to be the bigger man and just walk away.
call the cops.
call them again

it is so crazy to me how people can see things so differently.

the whole gun culture just blows my mind man.

so many people just want to be a tough guy or prove they are a tough guy or are afraid if they back down they will be looked at as not a tough guy.

there is nothing wrong with backing away.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Murder, plain and simple. They could have walked away.
They will rot in jail for this.
They will be given shirts at taxpayers expense.

They should have just hopped on the trash pile, they would have blended in nicely.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I just checked his facebook profile, so many low lives posting crap... sickening.

And absolutely, they fronted with weapons, antagonised the situation, and killed a guy. I cannot see it any other way. If they felt threatened enough to warrant shooting the guy, they had every opportunity to walk away.

Simple as that. He even said put the gun down and go inside. Standing there brandishing weapons in a public alley way, over a damn mattress. I'll be keeping an eye on this one, but I just know how it will play out..

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Are we sure they didn't have a right to defend themselves? I mean, mouthy dead guy DID threaten to kill both of them, while Joe Bob and Junior didn't threaten anything unless he came closer to them.

The older guy stayed amazingly calm & for the situation, dare I say soft-spoken. IDK folks. Just based on the confrontation video alone, if I were a juror, I wouldn't be able to convict. Threaten to put a bullet through someone's head like Dead Dude did and the accused have some backing for defending themselves.
edit on 9/22/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

News flash....the Texas courts will decide the case....Not you or I on a damn conspiracy theory site. I'm sure you can agree on that. But maybe no.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join