It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas father and son allegedly killed neighbor over mattress in trash bin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

The way I’ve heard this reported, baseball bat guy kept throwing mattress in alley dumpster in effort to dispose of it.

Which is against city ordinance in a lot of cities

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Not worth shooting to death though, and a couple of times more just for luck after he was on the floor.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

lol you respond like a 6 year old. Dont worry, I rarely read what you write as it usually sounds like a tantrum.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket
Why focus on his style of posting?
Argue his points instead of deflecting like a child would.
Debate perhaps?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If you are all about the Second and gun rights. You should call out people when they are irresponsible with their guns. Not cheer on killings. At least that is my opinion. I am personally pro Second, but I am not pro idiot, and all three guys were being idiotic. But I guess all three guys had too show how much of a manly man they were.

An aside about manliness. I read on here a lot about how unmanly dudes with skinny jeans and man-buns are. How they are betas and cucks. But when I am out and about. I see these unmanly skinny jeans wearing, man-bun having dudes, with beautiful model looking tens on their arms. They are straight up banging hotties on the regular, but somehow that is unmanly. Then you see the dudes raving about cucks and betas, in their sweat pants, with beer guts, and no women in sight. I just find that funny.

Another aside. I love when I see people who in other threads, on other subjects, act all a-holey, like mega-mega a-holey. Then come in a thread like this and act all offended that someone is being a-holey. I sometimes wonder if hypocrisy is what makes the world go round.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

correct! ding ding ding! the correct answer is: they were all wrong.

not guns, not fat people, not texans

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

oh, I tried that...so I stooped to his level for comprehensions sake.

eta and conflating fat people and guns was my point he or she decided to avoid
edit on 22-9-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

The gene pool in Abeliene is seriously compromised from what I have been told.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This incident is nothing more than four idiots colliding at just the right moment.

The fat guys could have easily walked away or involved the police if they were upset about the mattress dumping. No mattress is worth pulling a firearm over. They were idiots for even taken the guns into that situation to start.

The victims mouth and testosterone got him killed. When you have two guys in an alley with a shotgun and pistol, you don't stand around arguing and yelling at them like an out of control idiot either.

The wife of the victim is an idiot for egging her stupid hubby on and filming it. Amazing how the first response is to film it, not just call the cops.

The one benefit of social media is that it shows the rest of us how many people in the world are idiots.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
Why pull the weapons though? Your culture seems #ed up. I know plenty people with firearms who settle # with fists.
I only have a crossbow axes n stuff but wouldn't dream of pulling them in a dispute like that.

And again, outside of London where the hood rats are a bit stabby and shooty, most men fight like men still, with fists.
Pulling a firearm instead of fighting, I would say it's gay as # but I have hard as # gay mates who would have just punched the guy.

Shot dead by cowards.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Which is against city ordinance in a lot of cities

I just checked, the Abilene recycling center doesn't take furniture so it needs to go to the curbside pick up.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Why pull the weapons though? Your culture seems #ed up. I know plenty people with firearms who settle # with fists.
I only have a crossbow axes n stuff but wouldn't dream of pulling them in a dispute like that.

And again, outside of London where the hood rats are a bit stabby and shooty, most men fight like men still, with fists.
Pulling a firearm instead of fighting, I would say it's gay as # but I have hard as # gay mates who would have just punched the guy.

Shot dead by cowards.

It is cultural because our country was settled with firearms being part of the fabric. We didn't always have the law around to protect us.

At the same time, incidents like this are rare, particularly involving legally owned firearms.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Gosh in my parts we have no law, you phone a mate in an emergency with a faster response than calling cops.
Most of Britain outside of major cities have become the same since the savage cuts in police numbers.
I actually like it this way and I love that fighting like men with fists is still the majority society expectation.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

After watching that video thats the type of words you are accustomed to using in describing people?

I think you have issues as well.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yeah somehow I dont think Castle Laws would exonerate them seeing its on public land and there was escalation.

"You pull a gun in front of my kids" - suggest he feared for the safety of his children.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah thats usually the case - but not addressing this to you in particular - you dont go chucking back into someones property - you just report it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

After watching that video thats the type of words you are accustomed to using in describing people?

I think you have issues as well.

No.
I'm accustomed to using far worse words than that.

And Cornish, this country is full of little bitch ass cowboys like these inbreds and like the people here saying he deserved it and things like that.

I'm with you in not into violence but if it comes to it just settle it and move on. Not here though.
Gotta grab that pistol cause you know, 2nd amendment, castle doctrine, how the country was founded and all that bull#.

I'm not against guns. Have one. Protect your life. Protect your family and your home.

This was not that.

And people champion it.

edit on 22-9-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

It would have been enough to walk away. They didnt need to enforce their pecking order in an alley cause some dude was dumping.

But here in Murica people like to puff up and defend these infractions. Happens all the time. Not too long ago dude shoots someone over a parking space. Remember the thread about the cowboy that saw a drunk guy pissing against a wall?
He was so offended by that wrong that he confronted him and wound up killing him for it while his kids sat in the car.

This is the mentality of a lot of these people

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Have you ever had to shoot someone to protect yourself or your family ? Have you ever had to use violence & physical force toward another human to protect yourself or your family ? Like me, you weren't there. Like me it's easy for you to sit at the keyboard and throw out the insults to the fat guys as you call them. I have had to use force toward another human being and took his life. I deal with it everyday. It was justified ( attempted home invasion). I felt at the time that my life was in danger, the two fatties as you call them, will get what it is they deserve, if that's prison then so be it if it's an acquittal then so be it. But at that present time the two fatties ( your words not mine ) felt like they were in immediate danger and did what they felt was justified, we will await the trial & verdict prior to convicting them. Because it's the American way.
edit on 22-9-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
More food for me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join