It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA's National Response Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
has anyone read the NATIONAL RESPONSE PLAN???? i've been trying to work my way through this document for the last hour ..............

its very scary...............and VERY detailed...........good GRIEF is it detailed.

so if anyone's up for some very interesting and very dry reading......here's the link.............

www.dhs.gov...

i googled for FEMA and then found the NATIONAL RESPONSE PLAN which fell under the homeland security information.............

good stuff. i was looking for any cleverly worded statements on how "in a disaster the public would be housed in emergency CAMPS" for their own safety..................

haven't found it yet though.

angie

[edit on 23-2-2005 by alien]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
no ALL CAPS...

okay???

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I have been training with them and working with them for over 5 years now and you haven't seen anything yet , you ought to see there emergency response plan for the impending final quake that will or at least its thought will level all California, or seperate california at the fault line.

The fact that in the case of seperation the State of california will be run like a mini country is complicated .......The power restoration after loss of access to hoover dam , Nevada is amazing.

If it is still on the web look at fema.gov or DHS.gov and look it over.

Its real cool seeing how they plan to make California Like Hawaii , basically California by all intents and purposes will be a country or territory of the USA

new topics

join