It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know Dianne Feinstein had a chinese spy for a driver and "gopher" for nearly 20 years?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I just thought someone should point out that The person torpedoing a SC Justice was oblivious to a chinese spy she had daily familiarity with for 20 years.

The column revealed that the Chinese spy was Feinstein’s driver who also served as a gofer in her Bay Area office and was a liaison to the Asian-American community. He even attended Chinese consulate functions for the senator.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

Feinstein had cultivated a deep, longstanding, chummy relationship with China, including at the highest ranks of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), over a 40-year period. Or, perhaps, it was the other way around. Such ties dated back at least to the opening of a sister-city relationship between San Francisco and Shanghai, when then-Mayor Feinstein commenced a long friendship with her counterpart Mayor Jiang Zemin. Zemin would later rise to be the Xi Jinping of his day, sitting atop the CCP, and reportedly wining and dining Feinstein and her husband in unprecedented fashion at the residence of Mao Zedong. Zemin rose in tandem with Feinstein, who as U.S. senator would serve as a conduit to his government during the Clinton White House. The two remained close in spite of Zemin’s Marxist ideology and brutality in persecuting the dissident Falun Gong, among others. Feinstein doggedly lobbied for integrating China into the global economic architecture and normalizing trade relations with the U.S., untethering these benefits from Chinese human rights improvements. Feinstein thereby served as an invaluable asset in enabling China’s economic rise. The senator also frequently served as a dovish liaison to the Chinese government over contentious matters of foreign affairs. She took these positions all while repeatedly whitewashing China’s aforementioned human rights abuses, and seeking to draw shameful moral equivalency between Communist bloodshed and violent episodes in American history. Feinstein’s husband, investor Richard Blum, who, a la the Mao Zedong residence meal, frequently accompanied the senator to functions with high-ranking Chinese dignitaries, profited from both direct investments in China and those that appreciated alongside the rapid growth of the Chinese economy. China’s economic growth, and Blum’s profits, were both tied to America’s efforts to incorporate Beijing into the world trading system, and grant it access to U.S. consumers, businesses and technology — all staunchly supported by Feinstein.

thefederalist.com...

The Federalist article should be read in full by anyone concerned with foreign meddling in our government.

How can anyone take this woman seriously?
edit on 21-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So... Dianne Feinstein is the actual "ancient Chinese secret"...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yep, I knew but I didn't hear about it on CNN or MSNBC. Or even facebook.
20 yrs he worked for Feinstein and Dems couldn't care less.

link   
GOPHER?!

Send in Bill Murray!

link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Ha, yes but can't come clean

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: madmac5150

Ha, yes but can't come clean

She tried to tell somebody but they said....

"No Tickie, No Washie"

💥🕵💥

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I gotta ask....

How does Senator Feinstein keep a straight face, while accusing the President of "treasonous acts"?

My guess; she is a cyborg, with a human shell. Her wrinkles are the result of a bad costume fitting.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I gotta ask....

How does Senator Feinstein keep a straight face, while accusing the President of "treason"

edit on 21-9-2018 by OneArmedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

She obviously colluded with the Chinese to undermine the United States. She's a traitor and aligned with Putin Xi Jinping.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
And get this, she is a RESPECTED member of Democrat party!!!

You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I heard somewhere Hillary had a female Asian driver for many years that possibly was a spy as well, any truth to that?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
I heard somewhere Hillary had a female Asian driver for many years that possibly was a spy as well, any truth to that?

I think the spy was a campaign volunteer back in 2008, but Hillary did have a Chinese Spy.

new topics

top topics

join