It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audi Drivers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
a reply to: schuyler
no it is audi drivers, and as someone above pointed out it used to be bmw drivers.
there not nice people, don't defend them.

I'm not, but you are simply an audi racist. The idea that audi drivers are somehow different than the rest of the population is insanely stupid. It simply shows your prejudice.
edit on 9/22/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Rikku
a reply to: schuyler
no it is audi drivers, and as someone above pointed out it used to be bmw drivers.
there not nice people, don't defend them.

I'm not, but you are simply an audi racist. The idea that audi drivers are somehow different than the rest of the population is insanely stupid. It simply shows your prejudice.

It's jealousy.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i know the feeling. when you are inside a thing that is really worthy and wonderfully and harmoniously organized and beautiful in every hit, its pride infuses in you. oh, that feeling. i dont blame them really.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The mystery deepens and the plot thickens

Does he get ran over or not?!?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Don't like seat belts? Think you can brace yourself in the event of a collision? Get a good running start and run into a brick wall as fast as you can. Brace yourself with your arms.

Naw- a better way is to be on a multi ton aircraft carrier when it hits a rogue wave, and tilts 45 degrees. Your feet leave the *floor*.

Star Trek's ship rocking scenes ain't got NOTHING on that.
EVERYONE was gone to their respective opposite walls. I was in the passage next to the mess hall, and barely missed a) flattening someone, b) someone else landing on me. Ya learn a LOT about physics after something like that. The only people who didn't go flying were perched at some well bolted down video games, and even THEY were almost sent flying as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
**DISCLAIMER** The views expressed in this rant are complete opinion based on regional conditions and experiences. In no way does is it a blanket statement to all of the owners of the vehicle in which the thread is describing. In other words, it may not pertain to you.....unless it does. **

Is there a super secret test. Perhaps a mandatory license and course each and every Audi driver must go through before being able to purchase said vehicle. An education based on narcissism, greed and general assholery?

It's not a new phenomena but one I've encountered more over the past summer with the acquisition of my motorcycle. If I'm cut off, it's been an Audi driver. If some jerkwagon is diddling his electronic device like their favorite squeeze, it's of an abnormally high percentage...an Audi driver. If some bungnoodle is jabbering his way through a green light while the traffic swells with disdain behind him, it's been a motorscootin AUDI DRIVER!.

Please, fill me in. I need to know what qualifications and sets of moronic skills I need to learn in order to curb these duckschmuckin Audi drivers!

Oh and
means nothing to their lot!

But my mom just got me an Audi
Does it mean i will turn into a beast out there? LMFAO, ohhhh nooooooo! I just had it for a day so far, now i need to go sell it

edit on 30-9-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
No joke, I once witnessed a white audi s.u.v. come to a stop at a red light, slowly pull forward, and speed through., WHILE THE LIGHT WAS STILL RED. I was so dumbfounded i just stood there for a few minutes trying to process what I just witnessed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join