It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NTS Lo, I have come to do thy will, O God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Scripture is just a signpost pointing to the fact that God exists. Once you meet God & know where God is then you will throw away the signposts because you don't need them anymore & they really tell you nothing about God. The Bible has zero information about God. It just babbles over & over that there is a God, but it doesn't give any info about Him. You'll need to meet God in person to start learning actual things about your maker. Jesus says you can meet God face to face, but Christians say it is not possible. So they do not even believe their own book. When the priest molests you 'you will know

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
For future reference, people;
"No one has ever seen God"- John ch1 v18
"For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then [in the resurrection] we shall see face to face." -1 Corinthians ch13 v12

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I told you so!! Jesus The Christ stated He & The Father Will Manifest To You, but Christians do not believe Jesus. They are devils. They are the Anti-Christ. Behold it is true. We have the above preacher luring the innocent in by using Christ's name in vain, only to damn their souls to eternal hell by stating that no one can see God. Even though Christ Our Lord states that He Will Manifest To You. I have seen Christ & The Father ten thousand times face to face. Jesus was speaking the truth. He will manifest to you.

So Christians like Disraeli are the Anti-Christ & their purpose is to lead you away from God & God's Son. For God & God's Son are ready to manifest to you, but Christians are telling you that God will never manifest to you. So they are liars. Deviates. Scoundrels. Dogs & devils inhabiting God's Holy Places. LOL

Hell awaits thee oh stupid lying preacher. You are going to burn with the rest of the evil ones

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Exodus 24:9 Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: 24:10 And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. 24:11 And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.

Can God be seen? Yes, many have seen him. Abraham saw God several times. Isaac saw him twice. Jacob saw God face to face and beat him in a wrestling match. Moses spoke to God face to face
Moses, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu, and seventy elders saw God.
God talked face to face to all the people of Israel, and plans to do so again someday.
Manoah and his wife (Samson's parents) saw God. (Manoah thought God would kill them for it.)
Micaiah saw God sitting on his throne.
Job saw God after God and Satan tormented him and killed his children.
David saw God in the sanctuary.
Isaiah, a man of unclean lips, saw God sitting on a throne below some six-winged seraphim.
Ezekiel saw God's loins, which appeared to be on fire.
Amos saw God standing on a wall with a plumbline in his hand.
Habakkuk saw horns coming out of God's hand.

“He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.”

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
And those encounters with God are the ones left in the bible after many other books were removed. God is a living God & interacts with people everywhere. Christians killed anyone who said they met God. They burned them at the stake. Christians are the anti-christ & they kill any fragment of truth that tries to appear on the earth. They are satan's helpers

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The sequel to this thread, and the most recent thread in this series is
The name above every name

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The most recent thread in this series is;
If anyone is in Christ

top topics

<< 1   >>

join