It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Bannon is brilliant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: MRinder

Trump has already admitted that he listens to Sean Hannity not Bannon.

Anyone watching the Trump CONCERT Tonight in MO . ? That Guy ROCKS ! ..LOL

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Steve Bannon is a genius and I believe he is behind a lot of what Trump does on a daily basis. Please watch this video. He explains why the Trump admin chooses to do what it does in a way that Donald Trump is unable to do. The video is kind of long but well worth it. It's free and on you tube. He is being interviewed by the Economist magazine.

youtu.be...

UMMMM Yes he is a racist and has said “wear it as a badge of honor”. And no I will not watch this video because it will just waste my time. And I don’t know how you will get yours back.

Some people are a great example of the stupidity of many of the left and their willful ignorance.

Yet a few posts up you admit to not knowing the difference between a racist and a white supremacist...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

..." the difference between a racist and a white supremacist."

Is there Really One ? A Racist could be a Person of Any Nationality , but aren't ALL " ists " Just the Same , Confused Human Beings ?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I don't like Bannon or agree with any of his views, but I will say he is a very smart guy. Very, very smart. Has the president's ear for sure...starting with a tiny, right wing blog and leveraging that into a position in the white house.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

There is a difference, and yes one doesn't have to white to be racist, but one does need to be white to be a white supremacist. I don't think these are confused people they are just simply bigots.
edit on 21-9-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I don't like Bannon or agree with any of his views, but I will say he is a very smart guy. Very, very smart. Has the president's ear for sure...starting with a tiny, right wing blog and leveraging that into a position in the white house.

Please Do Not be Fooled , Steve Bannon is an Opportunist , the " Graphs " Tell Him How to Approach People in an Advantageous Way . It Really Is ALL ABOUT Steve's World ........(

edit on 21-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: amazing

Please Do Not be Fooled , Steve Bannon is an Opportunist , the " Graphs " Tell Him How to Approach People in an Advantageous Way . It Really Is ALL ABOUT Steve's World ........(

So you would think that we could copy steve's strategies and everyone could be as succesful?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Steve Bannon is a genius and I believe he is behind a lot of what Trump does on a daily basis. Please watch this video. He explains why the Trump admin chooses to do what it does in a way that Donald Trump is unable to do. The video is kind of long but well worth it. It's free and on you tube. He is being interviewed by the Economist magazine.

youtu.be...

UMMMM Yes he is a racist and has said “wear it as a badge of honor”. And no I will not watch this video because it will just waste my time. And I don’t know how you will get yours back.

Some people are a great example of the stupidity of many of the left and their willful ignorance.

Yet a few posts up you admit to not knowing the difference between a racist and a white supremacist...
what the is the difference? Aren't they both just racists? Is one kind of racist worse than the other?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Really ? What About Legally Blind from Birth White People ? Could they in Any way be Considered Racist without being Exposed to Verbal Conditioning to be So ? ALL Racism is the SAME , You don't necessarily Need to get too Anal about the Definition , Eh ? ...Hmm..
edit on 21-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

There is a difference, and yes one doesn't have to white to be racist, but one does need to be white to be a white supremacist. I don't think these are confused people they are just simply bigots.

What? Now the left is down to different levels of racist? And I thought the left always say you must be white to be racist because only whites have power (according to the left) and in order to be a racist you must have power or some horse crap like that. I get confused because the left keeps moving the goal post, but I am pretty sure according to the left African Americans can say whatever the hell they want about any race and that's not racist, unless maybe they say something bad about illegal immigrants, uh I mean undocumented super heroes.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

He can't possibly be a white nationalist or white supremacist because he's "very well-read" and "well-spoken" ? That's a total non sequitur. White nationalism has intellectuals, it's got a whole body of literature, etc. Speaking of literature, when you say somebody is well-read, what you're implying is that the person has been exposed to a lot of ideas, including ideas that have influenced his worldview.

So I think it's of no small significance when seeking to glean insight into Bannon to know what ideas have resonated with him. And Bannon is known for frequently referencing one book in particular. That book is Le Camp des Saint (Camp of the Saints).

What's the book about? Well it's about white genocide and the fall of the West. Basically, a "Ganges horde" of about a million poor people from India, led by some mutant "turd eater," board a thousand ships and set sail for France in an armada. When they get to France, they move up through Europe, combining forces with radicals and existing immigrant populations and it's all murder and mayhem and more and more immigrants and eventually every "white nation" on Earth is taken over by non-whites who do horrible things to the white people.

And it's all because of stupid liberals and their white guilt and egalitarianism which makes them unable to defend the white race from all the dirty poor brown barbarians at the gates.

It's a popular book on the far-right the world over, particularly of course with white nationalists, and it's popularity has rebounded in recent years (it was published in the early 70s).

To get to Bannerism, you simply start with that white nationalist, anti-immigration fairy tale, add in some rhetoric about globalists lifted from the far-left that sounds so weird coming from "muh free market" wingnut mouths and wrap it in volkisch blood-and-soil-you're-the-real-salt-of-Earth pandering.

OMG, the left is like one more loss from going into the nut House. So he likes a book and references it and that makes him a white supremacist? Really? Did you ever think he likes the book because it more or less is about Muslims and the threat they pose to Europe if they don't start assimilating?

If Bannon and Trump are white supremacists than they aren't very good at it. Seems their improvements to the economy are helping all races, not just white people.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Really ? What About Legally Blind from Birth White People ? Could they in Any way be Considered Racist without being Exposed to Verbal Conditioning to be So ? ALL Racism is the SAME , You don't necessarily Need to get too Anal about the Definition , Eh ? ...Hmm..

The definition is what it is, you might not want it to be so, but it is.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Perhaps the confusion lies in your comprehension of what is you are attempting to understand...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Perhaps the confusion lies in your comprehension of what is you are attempting to understand...

Lol, perhaps

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

yeah. But Trump lies

You got me there.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

youtu.be...

Translation:
"I refuse to expose myself to ideas that contradict my own and might actually change (grow, develop, strengthen) my mind about some things."

See thats one of the big differences between the left and right. We on the right watch FOX, the only station with both Conservative and Liberal hosts. Hosts, not guests. So we are used to being exposed to other ideas.

The other stations are nothing but echo chambers so it explains why most Leftist minds have turned to mush.

If you yourself are not a Liberal/Leftist, just switch it out for pro & anti Trumpers. It works much the same way.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Hes only allowed to listen to one person... according to Krazyshot.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

When someone has harmful or antisocial ideolpgies, they are, at some level, confused.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

yeah. But Trump lies

ONLY when its convenient for the Resistance.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

the people on the left should really watch it. They would realize that they have a lot of goals in common with Trump and Bannon.

Don't expect a single Leftist to even watch the video, let alone address This inconvenient truth.

They have their marching orders. Stopping to actually think is a good way for them to be ostracized by their peers, so good luck with that..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join