It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Bannon is brilliant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Steve Bannon is a genius and I believe he is behind a lot of what Trump does on a daily basis. Please watch this video. He explains why the Trump admin chooses to do what it does in a way that Donald Trump is unable to do. The video is kind of long but well worth it. It's free and on you tube. He is being interviewed by the Economist magazine.

youtu.be...

Trump supporters will most likely enjoy it, but the people on the left should really watch it. They would realize that they have a lot of goals in common with Trump and Bannon.
edit on 21-9-2018 by MRinder because: Added

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
Steve Bannon is a genius and I believe he is behind a lot of what Trump does on a daily basis. Please watch this video. He explains why the Trump admin chooses to do what it does in a way that Donald Trump is unable to do. The video is kind of long but well worth it. It's free and on you tube. He is being interviewed by the Economist magazine.

youtu.be...

We've been fed a story on Bannon that he was some white nationalist, white supremacist racist, so eventually I decided to go see if the claims were accurate. They weren't. He is very well-read, well-spoken, even if his ideas are controversial to those whose ideas they contradict.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder
He is more than a match to George Soro's....

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

He is clearly not a racist or white supremacists... Not sure what the difference is. Lol.

I think they minimize him at their own peril. He has a very clear plan to benefit the average people of the world at the expense of the elite.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Trump has already admitted that he listens to Sean Hannity not Bannon.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

He is clearly not a racist or white supremacists... Not sure what the difference is. Lol.

I think they minimize him at their own peril. He has a very clear plan to benefit the average people of the world at the expense of the elite.

That might be why they rarely interviewed the guy during the election, because they're are no match for him. As his recent interviews reveal, the interviewer is simply unable to be reasonable or counter his ideas, instead engaging in smear tactics. We saw the same thing on ATS when people were still writing threads about him.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is a reply to krazyShot:

Trump says lots of things. He lives to talk. Clearly Steve Bannon fingerprints are all over the actions of this administration.

And don't get me wrong.. I absolutely love Trump. He is the salesman, but Bannon drives the agenda.
edit on 21-9-2018 by MRinder because: To add stuff

edit on 21-9-2018 by MRinder because: More stuff lol

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

youtu.be...

UMMMM Yes he is a racist and has said “wear it as a badge of honor”. And no I will not watch this video because it will just waste my time. And I don’t know how you will get yours back.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

youtu.be...

UMMMM Yes he is a racist and has said “wear it as a badge of honor”. And no I will not watch this video because it will just waste my time. And I don’t know how you will get yours back.

Some people are a great example of the stupidity of many of the left and their willful ignorance.
edit on 21-9-2018 by MRinder because: Clarity

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

That's a piece of slander. I know it is because the context before that statement is completely missing. What he is saying is everyone should wear your stupid slanders as a badge of honor, because they reveal you can not argue against his ideas, not because they are accurate.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

That's a piece of slander. I know it is because the context before that statement is completely missing. What he is saying is everyone should wear your stupid slanders as a badge of honor, because they reveal you can not argue against his ideas, not because they are accurate.

Your are wrong. And here is what he actually said.

“Let them call you racist. Let them call you xenophobes. Let them call you nativists. Wear it as a badge of honour. Because every day, we get stronger and they get weaker."

Now tell me I am wrong.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Let him go.

He shows the whole forum what a fool he is with every post.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Let him go.

He shows the whole forum what a fool he is with every post.

I may be a fool but I am no idiot.

You on the other hand may be both.

And just so you know I purposely say stupid things often times because I really just don’t care. If you don’t have the intellect to see that I do so, then that is on you and not me.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

Your are wrong. And here is what he actually said.

“Let them call you racist. Let them call you xenophobes. Let them call you nativists. Wear it as a badge of honour. Because every day, we get stronger and they get weaker."

Now tell me I am wrong.

You haven't heard what he was saying before that, the entirety of his speech. Tell me where I'm wrong.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

That means exactly what ninjabackflip said it means. It’s saying let people call you whatever they want to call you, you know it is not true, and desperate people resort to attack a person when they cannot attack their ideas.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

So, you’re so smart that you intentionally sound stupid because you “really just don’t care?”

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

So, you’re so smart that you intentionally sound stupid because you “really just don’t care?”

It's brilliant really. So brilliant it's mind bottling.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I never said I was smart. And if you people can’t see that that man is a racist then you are blind. Simple as that. Also it means what he said not what you feel he was trying to convey.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I never said I was smart. And if you people can’t see that that man is a racist then you are blind. Simple as that. Also it means what he said not what you feel he was trying to convey.

You're being swayed by propaganda, friend. You're being told what to think. Unfortunately it's untrue.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

It's brilliant really. So brilliant it's mind bottling.

And that right there folks is when I take my leave.

I’ll go ahead and leave you to the other wolves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join