It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blasey Ford.....odd thing nobody has asked that I can find....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Anything is possible, but if she was a skank like that and asked two boys into a room with her alone, chances are she would not be bringing it up in 2012 with her husband, in couples counseling. With verified therapist notes from the sessions.

Is there a recording? Therapists usually record sessions, right?

Yes. She provided the therapist notes to the Post, her initial contact, to verify her story. I read about it here when APNews reported on it.

From your article:

The therapist’s notes say four boys were involved, but Ford says that was an error by the therapist. Ford says four boys were at the party, but only two boys were in the room at the time.

😃🤪😃 so it looks like the "therapist" is a quack too !!

Therapist.....The Rapist!

I've cracked the code, the therapist was on of the 10 boys. 6 boys? 2? 15? I'm confused lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Anything is possible, but if she was a skank like that and asked two boys into a room with her alone, chances are she would not be bringing it up in 2012 with her husband, in couples counseling. With verified therapist notes from the sessions.

Its quite possible that something like this had happened to her, but not the way she tells it. Perhaps Kavanaugh wasn't involved, but it was someone else. The therapist's notes do not include Kavanaugh's name. The Husband says that he thinks he remembers her mentioning Kavanaugh, while also strangely mentioning her fear that he may one day be on the Supreme Court. Kind of an add concern in 2012 for couple's counselling.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: LSU2018

Is there a recording? Therapists usually record sessions, right?

Yes. She provided the therapist notes to the Post, her initial contact, to verify her story. I read about it here when APNews reported on it.

From your article:

The therapist’s notes say four boys were involved, but Ford says that was an error by the therapist. Ford says four boys were at the party, but only two boys were in the room at the time.

😃🤪😃 so it looks like the "therapist" is a quack too !!

Yeah she did say four. What I did not read was the attorney statement about 3 boys and 2 girls.

At least Ford knows what happened and is consistent with it.

Anyone have a link of the attorneys saying 2 girls? Vasa, where'd you see that, can you link pretty please?

It's a video of the attorney on CNN...and she said 4 boys and 1 other girl besides Ford.....even stated it twice.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So, what we know about this story is that someone's parents allowed their 15 year old daughter go out to a "gathering" with 4 high school boys alone? She went to an all girls school, they an all boys school. So how did they all meet? Did she even know who Kavanaugh was? How was she able to identify him if she didn't know him very well? Was she drunk? She never mentions any of this to any of her friends and none of her friends know anything about the party until now? There are no other witnesses despite the 2 others at the "gathering". Yeah, this doesn't sound fishy at all...

ETA... so she changes her story about who was there. So she remembers it differently now than she did with the therapist? How good is her memory? The notes, and her letter say fours others. Now her attorney says 3 boys and 2 girls? Which is it?

edit on 21-9-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Since when is something said to a therapist automatically true outside of confirmation bias. I knew many counselors, therapists, psychologists and psychiatrists professionally. We have had all sorts of casual conversations including UFO’s and ghosts. Doesn’t make any of those subjects true. Even talked with a cop that is sure she saw a UFO. Doesn’t mean it was an actual UFO.

At best, it is an early account of an event that may or may not have happened with the people named. One of the things I have read is that a friend of Ford claims she said she had 65 sexual partners between 11th grade and through college. That statement doesn’t make it true either. Nor does it mean Kavanaugh did or did not grope her.

And really, testimony before the Senate, believed or dismissed, doesn’t mean Kavanaugh did or did not grope her. Just means the Senate believed or dismissed her claims.

But for me the odd thing is a one and done molester or would be rapist. Because no one else has been found or came forward with a similar story. And there are now 75 women saying he never acted like that towards them.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

There are a lot of discrepancies that bother me but this isn't one.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

When one is scared and hiding in a locked room, one tends to listen very carefully, heart pounding, to hear where your attacker is and for a sign they have moved on, leaving you safe to make a run for it.

How is her hearing them an issue???

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

who owned the house?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Michael D. Newcomb

According to wiki, this guy was Dr. Blakey Ford’s doctoral advisor. He died in 2010, I guess.

A couple books he co-wrote:
-Sexual Abuse and Consensual Sex: Women's Developmental Patterns and Outcomes
-Consequences of adolescent drug use: impact on the lives of young adults

I wonder if Dr Ford confided in him when she was going for her PhD, based on some of his areas of research... Could there be some corroborating evidence? (not the book, but some emails or notes, maybe?)
edit on 9/21/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I hate to throw cold water on this line of thinking but most houses that are split levels do not have a bathroom on the main floor. There is a bathroom upstairs and downstairs

Hence the Short flight of stairs

I have never been in any form of 2-story + house that only had a bathroom upstairs. If just one , it would be downstairs mostly
Hell , not even 2 story apartments. One upstairs in the master bedroom and one located on the ground floor .

Yet , "a bathroom" could be synonymous with the term "any bathroom"

So , there will be questions yet answered.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
We're missing a big one here. At what point in this chaos, was the radio turned down low enough that she could hear the 2 stumble down the stairs and talk with other people?

"They locked the door and played loud music precluding any successful attempt to yell for help."

Good catch

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Kharron

When one is scared and hiding in a locked room, one tends to listen very carefully, heart pounding, to hear where your attacker is and for a sign they have moved on, leaving you safe to make a run for it.

How is her hearing them an issue???

Yet , with music turned up so loud downstairs you could not hear someone scream upstairs , that is pretty dang loud .
Kinda excludes hearing anything on the stairs or talking downstairs.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
just my opinion - but the " which bathroom " argument = assanine

1 - 35 years later - she can remember exact floorplans of the house - but not the date - or even year ??

2 - the " new " revalation - that her therapists notes = " wrong "

again - just my opinion - but #2 = CRITICAL

how many criminal cases - did this therapist work on ??? - the implication // allegation that thier case notes` are not an accurate reflection of events = mind-blowing

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
We're missing a big one here. At what point in this chaos, was the radio turned down low enough that she could hear the 2 stumble down the stairs and talk with other people?

"They locked the door and played loud music precluding any successful attempt to yell for help."

Jeepers, what a great question.

So they turned the radio up when they pushed her into the room so they couldn't be heard, but then after the rape didn't proceed as apparently planned they were polite enough to turn the music down again.

Kavanaugh really does sound like a great guy...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
gee I guess when you are in a stranger's house and not sure where the bathroom is the proper thing to do now days is to just go wandering through the house looking for it instead of asking if you can use it and where it is and following the directions given to you.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Supposedly she posted on Facebook last year that someone should accuse Gorsuch of rape to derail him,guess this time she wanted to make sure someone accused the nominee.He ruled against her parents,she probably sees this as payback and hates conservatives to begin with.The other people she names say there was no party,theres no pattern of behavior to give weight to her,its a set up.The FBI needs to investigate if it is coordinated by Shumer and gang,burn their ass if so.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I saw a bit on Gab.ai I think where she says she called her friend on her cellphone immediately afterwards... which wasn't invented until 2 years after the alleged incident.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Supposedly she posted on Facebook last year that someone should accuse Gorsuch of rape to derail him,guess this time she wanted to make sure someone accused the nominee.He ruled against her parents,she probably sees this as payback and hates conservatives to begin with.The other people she names say there was no party,theres no pattern of behavior to give weight to her,its a set up.The FBI needs to investigate if it is coordinated by Shumer and gang,burn their ass if so.

Wouldn't it be great if someone had that screenshot?

It would pretty put the nail on her coffin.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh...and to those thinking they were at any country club....there should be a guest log with at least a few of these kids signed in on the same day if that is the case. Country clubs dont just let people in....especially the one being named...Columbia Country Club.

I know the club I used to go to still has the guest logs from the day they opened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join