It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blasey Ford.....odd thing nobody has asked that I can find....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe So she set herself up for a gang bang and backed out when the situation got real?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Kharron
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Anything is possible, but if she was a skank like that and asked two boys into a room with her alone, chances are she would not be bringing it up in 2012 with her husband, in couples counseling. With verified therapist notes from the sessions.

Is there a recording? Therapists usually record sessions, right?

Yes. She provided the therapist notes to the Post, her initial contact, to verify her story. I read about it here when APNews reported on it.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Looks like more proof she is a mental case.

The Democrats always take advantage of people whenever they can.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Vasa Croe So she set herself up for a gang bang and backed out when the situation got real?

How exactly was she setting herself up for a gang bang ?

Since when does partying with a few guys give them the license to rape ?

Not saying she was actually sexually assaulted, but setting herself up for gang rape ?

Even if a woman is passed out drunk in a bedroom at a party, that is no excuse for horny men to have their way with her.
edit on 21-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: CharlesT

How exactly was she setting herself up for a gang bang ?

Since when does partying with a few guys give them the license to rape ?

Not saying she was actually sexually assaulted, but setting herself up for gang rape ?

Even if a woman is passed out drunk in a bedroom at a party, that is no excuse for horny men to have her way with her.

i dont understand either

OMG she used the bathroom upstairs when there was one downstairs

she deserved it!!!

i dont understand the thought process of some people

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

Anything is possible, but if she was a skank like that and asked two boys into a room with her alone, chances are she would not be bringing it up in 2012 with her husband, in couples counseling. With verified therapist notes from the sessions.

Maybe they were in Couples counseling because she was a skank and cheater and brought up this “memory” as an excuse for infidelity... I’d bet we won’t be seeing the notes...

Maybe. Is that what you're going with?

And you have some reason to suspect this based on some statement released, or personal knowledge?

Oh, and the notes were already seen. They were given to the paper that ran the story at the time of contact. Or are you saying you would personally like to read someone's notes from therapy sessions?

Bottom line for me is -- this story cannot be discounted and Kavanaugh's denial is equally strong. They are both professionals with strong histories and with many people who vouch for their character. Kavanaugh is innocent until proven guilty, and at the same time her charges against him warrant investigation to see what really is true. These are strong allegations with enough proof presented to call for a deeper look. But I want to be clear -- he is innocent until it is proven otherwise.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Yes. She provided the therapist notes to the Post, her initial contact, to verify her story. I read about it here when APNews reported on it.

From your article:

The therapist’s notes say four boys were involved, but Ford says that was an error by the therapist. Ford says four boys were at the party, but only two boys were in the room at the time.

😃🤪😃 so it looks like the "therapist" is a quack too !!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

From your article:

The therapist’s notes say four boys were involved, but Ford says that was an error by the therapist. Ford says four boys were at the party, but only two boys were in the room at the time.

😃🤪😃 so it looks like the "therapist" is a quack too !!

Yeah she did say four. What I did not read was the attorney statement about 3 boys and 2 girls.

At least Ford knows what happened and is consistent with it.

Anyone have a link of the attorneys saying 2 girls? Vasa, where'd you see that, can you link pretty please?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
We're missing a big one here. At what point in this chaos, was the radio turned down low enough that she could hear the 2 stumble down the stairs and talk with other people?

"They locked the door and played loud music precluding any successful attempt to yell for help."
edit on 21-9-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I still think this was cooked up back in 2012 in preparation to derail Kavanagh as Romney's likely 1st choice if he had won the election.

I think they sat on it and now are grasping at straws.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Oh, but I thought we were told only today that she only ever told her therapist. See? That's another contradiction in all this.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Given when the alleged event occurred, details are going to be vague and sketchy at best. Couple that with the timing of this being made public, and its simply going to come down to a 'he said - she said' scenario.

One thing is certain - the democrats have set the 'precedent' here, both with regards to how to react to loosing US elections, as well as how to conduct yourself to achieve your agenda after the loss.

From now on, I hope that all future POTUS's, their supporters and all those chosen to cabinet are afforded the exact same treatment, because thats what they will be getting and they will have themselves to thank for that.

*precedent

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Hoe Down .

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Because her story is a fabrication. She didn't think about the details when she was making this up. I'm sure she's rehearsing everything right this second while liberals grill her about what happened so they can coach her on every answer she'll have to give.

Now she cant make the hearing because she's afraid of flying and might have to drive there.

What a joke.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think the odd thing no one is talking about is the advice everyone will give their kids from here, on out.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Maybe they were in Couples counseling because she was a skank and cheater and brought up this “memory” as an excuse for infidelity... I’d bet we won’t be seeing the notes...

That's exactly what I think. She never named anyone in therapy and saw an opportunity to use a vague statement to a therapist to become a leftist hero, snag a book deal and do the talk show circuit because she brought down a Trump appointee.

This whole situation reeks.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
At this point, non of this matters.

I think the fair thing to do, for both sides, is to just have him remove himself from consideration and live the rest of his life as an "°accused" sexual predator.

Then, we can wait til after November to have a new SC pick.

I'm sure we'll have plenty of good candidates that will happily throw themselves on the altar to be accused, I mean nominated, with bipartisan support.

I mean, it's just Brett the dems dont like. It's not like they said they would oppose ANYONE that trump nominated. It's not like they already had flyers and protests planned with a blank spot to fill the name in, once trump revealed his pick.

These are reasonable people.
edit on 21-9-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I want ALL the notes from that session so as to provide context to what she was talking about. A cherry picked snippet isn't acceptable.

Sorry but if your goal is to take down a potential Supreme Court judge then you need to provide EVERYTHING.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Malcador

" This whole situation reeks. "

Yeah , Sure Does . Like a Woman Never Lied before about Manpigs dissing them in some sort Secret , Irrational , Sexual , Way ? Ahem ............

edit on 21-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Maybe. Is that what you're going with?

And you have some reason to suspect this based on some statement released, or personal knowledge?

Oh, and the notes were already seen. They were given to the paper that ran the story at the time of contact. Or are you saying you would personally like to read someone's notes from therapy sessions?

Bottom line for me is -- this story cannot be discounted and Kavanaugh's denial is equally strong. They are both professionals with strong histories and with many people who vouch for their character. Kavanaugh is innocent until proven guilty, and at the same time her charges against him warrant investigation to see what really is true. These are strong allegations with enough proof presented to call for a deeper look. But I want to be clear -- he is innocent until it is proven otherwise.

It's just as valid of an assumption as it is to assume she was assaulted. What? You don't like assuming things without a shred of evidence now? When did that start? 2 minutes ago?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join