It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blasey Ford.....odd thing nobody has asked that I can find....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So....she had her written letter and her "interview" with WaPo. She gave her side of the story, which part of it was this....

The assault occurred in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and four others.

Kavanaugh physically pushed me into a bedroom as I was headed for a bathroom up a short stair well from the living room.

They locked the door and played loud music precluding any successful attempt to yell for help.
Kavanaugh was on top of me while laughing with REDACTED, who periodically jumped onto Kavanaugh. They both laughed as Kavanaugh tried to disrobe me in their highly inebriated state. With Kavanaugh's hand over my mouth I feared he may inadvertently kill me.
From across the room a very drunken REDACTED said mixed words to Kavanaugh ranging from "go for it" to "stop."

At one point when REDACTED jumped onto the bed the weight on me was substantial. The pile toppled, and the two scrapped with each other.

After a few attempts to get away, I was able to take this opportune moment to get up and run across to a hallway bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me.

Both loudly stumbled down the stair well at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.

That was the letter supposedly read to a reporter over the phone.

So the odd discrepancy here is actually a couple of things.

1. Why did she go upstairs to use the bathroom?

2. She said she headed up a short stairwell for a bathroom, then later says she managed get up and run across to a hallway bathroom.

3. She says both boys stumbled loudly down the stairwell at which point the others were talking to them and she ran out.

Now the first one....why didnt she use the first floor bathroom? Most houses have them. This one may not have but that would be very unusual.

Second...it is small, but significant. She uses a bathroom in both instances. Now I understand it the first time but the second time it would be natural to say the bathroom, yet she specifies it even further as a hallway bathroom. Small, but odd.

Third...both boys stumbled loudly down the stairwell? So she cant recall very substantial details but can remember from inside a locked bathroom that they loudly stumbled down a short stairwell and began talking to the others there?

This really just doesnt add up to me. The story seems VERY off.

Again....WHY did she go upstairs to use the bathroom? The other 2 she claimed were there were obviously in whatever room downstairs because she said when the stumbled down the stairs they were all talking together.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Please don’t introduce logic into this situation right now LOL

ETA Excellent questions

edit on 21-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I hate to throw cold water on this line of thinking but most houses that are split levels do not have a bathroom on the main floor. There is a bathroom upstairs and downstairs

Hence the Short flight of stairs
edit on 21-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
1. Conjecture. We don't know why she went upstairs. Maybe the bathroom on the 1st floor was broken, or maybe it was occupied. Or maybe it's because when we're drunk we piss all over the seat and girls usually go to an upper bathroom or the one in the master bedroom. Do you know why she went upstairs? Are you perhaps implying she went upstairs to "lure" the boys in?

2. Good catch, they used 'a' one extra time instead of using 'the'. As she didn't make it to a bathroom the first time, it would still remain an unknown and be a bathroom. Once she was in it, it could be the bathroom. Maybe. It's a weird thing to debate, but good catch anyway.

3. What does being in the bathroom have to do with hearing? She did not say she saw them but she heard them 'loudly' stumbling and then talking to people. It does not say anywhere the bathroom was soundproof.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I hate to throw cold water on this line of thinking but most houses that are split levels do not have a bathroom on the main floor. There is a bathroom upstairs and downstairs

Correct, which is why I said most houses do.

I am assuming that a house close to a country club owned by the parents of a boy that went to a private all boys school was not a split level though....they are typically looked at as a "lower class" house. And all of these kids had wealthy families from the stories we have seen.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Just keeping it real

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
1. Conjecture. We don't know why she went upstairs. Maybe the bathroom on the 1st floor was broken, or maybe it was occupied. Or maybe it's because when we're drunk we piss all over the seat and girls usually go to an upper bathroom or the one in the master bedroom. Do you know why she went upstairs? Are you perhaps implying she went upstairs to "lure" the boys in?

2. Good catch, they used 'a' one extra time instead of using 'the'. As she didn't make it to a bathroom the first time, it would still remain an unknown and be a bathroom. Once she was in it, it could be the bathroom. Maybe. It's a weird thing to debate, but good catch anyway.

3. What does being in the bathroom have to do with hearing? She did not say she saw them but she heard them 'loudly' stumbling and then talking to people. It does not say anywhere the bathroom was soundproof.

I think it is a distinct possibility she went up WITH them (if any of the story is true) and not to use the restroom. They had to have been in the hallway with her in order to push her in the room across from this bathroom.

Which is also odd at a party with only 5 people supposedly. 2 were downstairs and 2 upstairs and she was just wandering around by herself?

edit on 9/21/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe"at a gathering that included me and four others. "

She and two boys were supposedly in the bedroom. and that leaves only two others downstairs. What was the gender of the 2 downstairs. Two girls? Two boys? A girl and a boy? I suspect she and a female friend foolishly went to the house with three boys looking for excitement and a good time and bit off more than they realized. 15 year old adolescent female stupidity.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Because her story is a fabrication. She didn't think about the details when she was making this up. I'm sure she's rehearsing everything right this second while liberals grill her about what happened so they can coach her on every answer she'll have to give.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Um? That is beginning to remind me of the background story of one of those "coming of age" films that were so popular back in the 1980's.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Anything is possible, but if she was a skank like that and asked two boys into a room with her alone, chances are she would not be bringing it up in 2012 with her husband, in couples counseling. With verified therapist notes from the sessions.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

She and two boys were supposedly in the bedroom. and that leaves only two others downstairs. What was the gender of the 2 downstairs. Two girls? Two boys? A girl and a boy? I suspect she and a female friend foolishly went to the house with three boys looking for excitement and a good time and bit off more than they realized. 15 year old adolescent female stupidity.

She said the other 4 were boys. And she said she went up to use a bathroom.

Later her attorney said in an interview that there was also another girl, but that was another discrepancy that Ford never had said anything about before.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Kavanaugh physically pushed me into a bedroom as I was headed for a bathroom up a short stair well from the living room.

The bath and the bedroom were both up a short flight of steps? Thats not a discrepancy. It exactly describes a split level ranch house .

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Anything is possible, but if she was a skank like that and asked two boys into a room with her alone, chances are she would not be bringing it up in 2012 with her husband, in couples counseling. With verified therapist notes from the sessions.

Is there a recording? Therapists usually record sessions, right?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Excellent observation and questions. Let's hope the Senators are as Sharp As You Are.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Question:
What came first the therapy session, or the op-ed about this issue in 2012?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Maybe they were in Couples counseling because she was a skank and cheater and brought up this “memory” as an excuse for infidelity... I’d bet we won’t be seeing the notes...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

i find nothing odd about using a bathroom on the second floor even if there is one on the first

maybe she had to blow ass and didnt want people to hear

that is what passes for odd to you?
wow

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: CharlesT

She said the other 4 were boys. And she said she went up to use a bathroom.

Later her attorney said in an interview that there was also another girl, but that was another discrepancy that Ford never had said anything about before.

Now, that is a discrepancy, 4+1 or 3+2 is a change in the statement. Thanks for informing me on that one, I had not read that.

The first three you listed in the OP I just didn't buy.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

Maybe they were in Couples counseling because she was a skank and cheater and brought up this “memory” as an excuse for infidelity... I’d bet we won’t be seeing the notes...

That's along the lines I was thinking. It was either this or her husband wanted a threesome and it set her off. I mean didn't seem odd that she fears for her life so she takes herself and her kids, but leave the husband behind in the house? A good question would be what made them feel like counselling was needed.

I'm also wondering though if this counselling was done just like the polygraph test was done; just a means to verify her statement. It doesn't mean any of this is true, but she can just point to the therapists notes and say, "see I told you so".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join