It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat party collapse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You are Not Alone . This has happened to Over 200 Million American Working Class People in this Country Over the Last 12 Years . We are Finally Waking Up to the Fact that President Trump is Our Most Important Representative in our Federal Government Right Now . Come Nov. 6th , 2018 , VOTE to Keep his Agenda of Making America Great Again Or the Country Will See the Death of Liberty it Once Had..........

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You can bet I'll definitely be out there. I have a hard time believing we'll power in the House or Senate any time soon. Especially with the left imploding.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Calling All Intelligent Democrats.

#WalkAway now.

You'll look wiser doing so now, than waiting until the party implodes.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here's an honest question though. Why do you think Trump has your best interests at heart? His a greedy billionaire.

I never thought Hillary or most of the democrats had my best interests at heart either. I just don't trust Trump any more than I did Hillary.

That's a legitimate concern, right?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

" His a greedy billionaire. "

Isn't that an Oxymoron ?

He was an Affluent Man Well Before he Became President .......

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Here's an honest question though. Why do you think Trump has your best interests at heart? His a greedy billionaire.

I never thought Hillary or most of the democrats had my best interests at heart either. I just don't trust Trump any more than I did Hillary.

If you think so, then yes it is a legitimate concern for you. For me, it's not.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" His a greedy billionaire. "

Isn't that an Oxymoron ?

He was an Affluent Man Well Before he Became President .......

That's what I'm saying. I don't think he can relate to us on any level. I think he thinks of himself first others second. He's running a republican platform, policy wise, but overall, I don't think he cares about us. He's also very moderate, more so than Bush. What's the difference between him and George Soros.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Okay...the spoiled rich kid who got out of serving in the military and doesn't have any manners isn't going over so well with me.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I Think that Your Thinking Needs to be Rethought . The Definition of President Trump does not Fit , Even when Practicing Value Judgement's on it .

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Democrat party collapse

Would be the best thing that ever happened since the constitutional convention.

Looking forward to a one party state, eh?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Seeing how in victory in Obama they went full tilt into Nazi methodology Identity Politicks, and they rioted to get Hitlery elected, imagine what they'd do if they were truly beat...

Hold on. I thought they were Marxists?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

The title of this post scares the hell out of me. Not because I morn for the democratic party of 2018. Quite the contrary, I think it needs to be totally disbanded and deconstructed. What bothers me, is that the things that the democrats were supposed to stand for: protecting the environment, labor rights, and the rights of the poor, hasn't had a home for a very long time now. I don't think we have had a party that stood for those things for 50 years at least. What we have had is a self serving bureaucracy that kow tows to any special interest willing to throw enough money at them, which has been as of late, globalists and identity politics ideologues and hard leftists. Now with this party withering away, even the illusion will be gone. We do need multiple parties, the thought of the entire govt run by one ideology is terrifying. Even if there is no democratic party, we will have to form another party that does stand for the things I mentioned, sincerely instead of by words. If we have ONE party running everything it cannot have a good outcome. Everyone knows this in their hearts already.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Okay...the spoiled rich kid who got out of serving in the military and doesn't have any manners isn't going over so well with me.

Well it obviously worked for Bill Clinton in the recent past. Actually other than the "rich" part which is an argument Bill Clinton was vastly more "connected" than Trump and he also avoided Vietnam through his connections.

Apples and oranges? No, because you cannot say, "well these two guys did pretty much the same thing but I am going to bring my ire down on just one of them." Or maybe YOU can? I don't know, so many people are mixed up these days - I am surprised we don't have an inner city crack dealer for our executive at this point. Seems that people admire that more than they ever should.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
a reply to: Fools

The title of this post scares the hell out of me. Not because I morn for the democratic party of 2018. Quite the contrary, I think it needs to be totally disbanded and deconstructed. What bothers me, is that the things that the democrats were supposed to stand for: protecting the environment, labor rights, and the rights of the poor, hasn't had a home for a very long time now. I don't think we have had a party that stood for those things for 50 years at least. What we have had is a self serving bureaucracy that kow tows to any special interest willing to throw enough money at them, which has been as of late, globalists and identity politics ideologues and hard leftists. Now with this party withering away, even the illusion will be gone. We do need multiple parties, the thought of the entire govt run by one ideology is terrifying. Even if there is no democratic party, we will have to form another party that does stand for the things I mentioned, sincerely instead of by words. If we have ONE party running everything it cannot have a good outcome. Everyone knows this in their hearts already.

Very thought provoking. I was somewhat insinuating that. Yes, it is sort of sad or possibly frightening. Then again, the things I see and hear coming from the Democrats is bewildering to me. If they win more than a slight margin I will be very well shocked.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

When Trump was elected, he was already worth more than most Congressmen combined. If he never makes another deal, he will live in uber-comfort for the rest of his life. Most politicians are out simply for the almighty dollar, as you say, because while they might be wealthy, they aren't as wealthy as they want to be.

So no, I don't believe anyone has my best interests at heart, but I do believe that Trump has less incentive to pad his pockets than any other politician in recent memory.

Yes, it's legitimate, but it also is an oxymoron. How can anyone have hope for prosperity when their very tenet states that no one capable of achieving office is worthy of achieving office? That's akin to the old joke of "I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member."

While Trump was, admittedly, padding that bottom line profit in business, every politician was doing the same. The difference is that a businessman creates something in exchange for their profit... politicians do not. I am still confused every time someone bad-mouths oil companies for the high cost of gas... government makes almost as much as the oil companies off the high gas prices, yet the oil companies are the ones that at least provide the product. Government makes no effort even to ensure that there is fuel available for that car.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm super curious why you seem to think that a super rich person would be less greedy because of his wealth.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Dirty politicians are like dirty socks...they're everywhere.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Maybe because some of the greediest people I know are also some of the poorest people I know.

Greed is not the same as having wealth. Greed is the compulsive desire to achieve more wealth without concern for the effect on others. Money is not the root of all evil; the love of money is the root of all evil. One need not have a thing in order to love a thing.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The greediest people I see are the ones stashing money hand over fist into offshore accounts, using the tax cut for stock buybacks, and generally not letting any new wealth filter down to the lower wealth brackets. You call poor people greedy, but there is a HUGE difference between coveting $50 versus coveting $1,000,000.

Also, keep in mind that the income gap in this country has never been higher. It should be beyond obvious who the most greedy people are in our country, and I consider Donald Trump one of them. I'm still not sure why you don't because your response doesn't really sell your conclusion.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Is Bill Gates greedy? Is Warren Buffet?

No, they're liberals.

Trump is greedy because he's a conservative. When the media isn't looking, he wears a top hat and a monocle, and drives a 1934 Kurtis Roadster, double parking it in front of his hotel on Baltic Avenue.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join