It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British and Australian governments were illegally spying on the Trump Campaign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneArmedBandit
a reply to: chr0naut

Turkey has 60-70 warheads nominally stationed at Incirlik air base.

American nukes.

And why would I believe some guy on the internet that claims to have seen Australian nuclear devices?

Yes, they are American nukes. With permissive action links controlled by the US. Like I said, that can be bypassed and Americans are not immune to being killed by their own weapons (but hey, they are killing themselves with their own guns, like crazy).

Don't believe random dudes on the internet, fair enough.

edit on 21/9/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Deplete our nuclear arsenal? Hardly.

Besides, let them fly, us in the rural parts of the country will have plenty of time.

Let the cities burn, humanity is bound for extinction anyway, why keep waiting for the party to start. The kegs are tapped and getting warm.

If the US used up 200 or more warheads, then that would give Russia more warheads... as well as giving them a reason to retaliate on behalf of "Russia's new allies".

Don't threaten violence and death against people you don't know, about things for which you have no hard evidence at all.

It is clear that your hate speech is entirely based upon internet supposition and is invalid and unreasoned.

edit on 21/9/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

American nukes.

And why would I believe some guy on the internet that claims to have seen Australian nuclear devices?

Don't believe random dudes on the internet, fair enough. But also, don't threaten violence and death against people you don't know, about things for which you have no hard evidence at all.

It is clear that your hate speech is entirely based upon internet supposition and is invalid and unreasoned.

What are you going on about?

Show me an example of my supposed hate speech or threats of death and violence please.

You are drunk posting.

edit on 21-9-2018 by OneArmedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

American nukes.

Don't believe random dudes on the internet, fair enough. But also, don't threaten violence and death against people you don't know, about things for which you have no hard evidence at all.

Show me an example of my supposed hate speech or threats of death and violence please.

You are drunk posting.

Sorry, that part of my reply was targeted to mrspock's suggestion that the US should nuke it allies. I got mixed up.

Please forgive my muddle.

edit on 21/9/2018 by chr0naut because: I have edited the confused posts now.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

American nukes.

You are drunk posting.

Sorry, that part of my reply was targeted to onearmedbandit's suggestion that the US should nuke it allies. I got mixed up.

OneArmedBandit is me, and I never said that.

You are a loon.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

American nukes.

You are drunk posting.

Sorry, that part of my reply was targeted to onearmedbandit's suggestion that the US should nuke it allies. I got mixed up.

OneArmedBandit is me, and I never said that.

You are a loon.

You are too quick. I have gone back and fixed up the confused posts now. Sorry for the mix up.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

200? What do you think most first strikes consist of from the major nuclear powers?

20 to 40 major cities/complexes tops.

Go to something like nukemaps and lay out 40 hits on most nations.

England, most of western Europe(France, Germany, etc) gone. Middle east, gone.

Its land mass. Actually Australia, the Us, most of Russia, south America, Africa would be left.

It's all about land mass, a lot of the bigger continents would survive just because of the lack of strategic targets.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
FIVE EYES....

4 of the FIVE are Crown countries...

Do the math...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

Supporting Exhibit A: www.realclearpolitics.com...

Supporting Exhibit B w/image of GCHQ document letter: admin.halturnerradioshow.com... -barack-obama-and-a-later-renewed-request-by-susan-rice

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Besides, let them fly, us in the rural parts of the country will have plenty of time.

Until the radiation reaches you.

You do understand That if we start lobbing nukes at each other trump will have no choice but to order the draft and then send the military to YOUR HOME in order to confiscate goods needed for the war. While forcing you or your children to fight on the front lines.

No one wins and only a fool would want this.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The Obama administration has been shown to be the most corrupt administration ever to run the Executive branch. What a stain they have left on the country. It's going to take a generation to wash out.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The Obama administration has been shown to be the most corrupt administration ever to run the Executive branch. What a stain they have left on the country. It's going to take a generation to wash out.

The Trump administration isn't finished yet.....
Give it some time before that particular award is made

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump knows who they are and where they live.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

💥😎💥

I am sure people are terrified of some childish tweets

I I think your under some illusion that trump has any sort of respect internationally?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DIEGLOKE2

twitter link

edit on 22-9-2018 by OneArmedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I never knew there was such a thing as "legal" spying or "illegal" spying, I just though that it was all considered illegal ?

to believe that none of this type of stuff going on from world governments you'd have to be blind deaf and stupid !

Every world government spies, just cant help but think these are all just to drum up some patriots !

WHo cares if Britain is spying on you , Brexit will # the british government
no need to even consider Britain a world power any more

they cant make accessible documents , so what chance do they have of successfully governing the British and working out Brexit !

the British government couldnae solve a #ing two piece jigsaw!
I think Britian spying is the least of americas concerns !

But just to contrast , how many countries are the US spying on right now , how many countries are the US planning to overthrow coming 2019 ?

Just a bit Hypocritical to call out Australia and Britain for illegal spying when the US are up to their necks in illegal off the books activity around the globe! How many elections has the US government actually fixed to overthrow democratically elected governments , how many has it organised military coups , or direct intervention in their election process !
Trump et al , and the rest of the US government have got a #ing cheek to chastise others spy game , when they are the biggest global spies going

Why are americans so patriotic to a corrupt government ? Most of the time americans spend hating on their government but as soon as its an outside aggressor its gloves off , forget everything the US has done to its people and its 100% super patriot time !
GO MURICA ! flag waving , parades, everyone gets behind the flag, but conveniently forget all the terrible things its done in your name !

edit on 24-9-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

There's not enough time to beat Obama's corruption in only 6 years.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It should warrant charges and prison time for all intelligence people in management who were using 5eyes in this manner to circumvent laws on books to prevent unlawful acts against our people by intelligence agencies in our country.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join