It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British and Australian governments were illegally spying on the Trump Campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

To this day there is zero evidence that Trump colluded with Putin.
... to the public's knowledge.

That said, my opinion is I doubt they would keep a sitting president if they had compelling evidence to make the claim.

Indeed. After all these efforts to impeach, they have nothing. Maybe it is all an act, I don't know.

What I do know is that things are looking a lot better than they were three years ago.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: YouSir

The only reason I'm enjoying some of the things President Trump does and is doing is because it goes against the grain of both parties...and...is good for the country...

Completely understandable.

I am willing to humor his impact though I'm doing so with skepticism.

Ron Paul was the only candidate I had full support behind, but the Republicans Bernied him.

Ummm...damned straight my friend...I was a Ron Paul junkie as well...that's why I call myself a Constitutional Libertarian...

They sure did Bernie him...and it really burned my ass when they did...

Oh well...we have the cards we've been dealt now...lets support when it warrants...and heartily disagree when that also warrants...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

AHAHAHAHA
thats what you are reduced to ?
"ample circumstantial evidence"?
lolololol
yeah they issue fisa warrants for that crap all the time...

I don't know what part you're not grasping but you sure seem happy so maybe ignorance really is bliss?

Investigators don't have to prove that a subject in an investigation is a foreign agent in order to get a warrant for surveillance of that person from a FISC judge. That wouldn't make any sense as the purpose of the warrant is to authorize surveillance and the purpose of surveillance is itself to collect evidence. As with search warrants in other US courts, the standard is probable cause.

party is almost over......

Cool story......................................................................................................... (I have way more superfluous ellipses so I win)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

In a world there is a war for our minds and support, I agree with everything you just said.

I'll have a cold one after work to that.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

Yes, the British have the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (commonly "Foreign Office") headed by the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (commonly "Foreign Secretary").

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

hey fisa know it all take a look at this...
www.justsecurity.org...
it says lots of things
"ample circumstantial evidence" ain't one of them

This is however and is in no way your "circumstantial"

The FBI would have to gather evidence to support a the claim that the U.S. target was knowingly working on behalf of a foreign entity.

like i posted the party is almost over

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I must have missed something. Haven't all our authorities been telling us for quite some time already, that we are ALL being spied on, at a whim, an inference, or any bloody other excuse one can think of...legalities don't come into it it any more..

So why is the OP worrying about a drain crawler like Trump, and let's not worry about democracy any more either for obvious reasons.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Launch the nukes........

Or maybe just send a team of Navy SEALs after Alexander Downer, then you know... Leave the rest of us out of it.
edit on 21-9-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
NSA is spying on everyone.

The west is still bombing everyone it can.

All over the world, The People still suffer.

United we win, divided we fall.

Note: So now President Trump is saying Russia Probe? Thought it was a Which Hunt?
edit on 21-9-2018 by mfourl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Where is Stefan Halper now?

Seems to have vanished.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Illegally?

Foreign governments have spy agencies.

If they weren't spying on the US (as well as every other foreign government) they wouldn't be doing their jobs.

What do you think the US government pays the CIA to do?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Launch the nukes........

I'm serious.

Well, those allies are all nuclear armed too and some have dead-hand systems, so that would ensure that the US receives its fair share of the ensuing destruction.

Then, the US would have depleted its nuclear stockpile and defensive capabilities on its allies, so its actual opponents would be in a militarily superior position to the US, and, having noted the incredible stupidity and insanity of the US would be likely to invade and remove the US government as a danger against the peaceful populations of the world (entirely on humanitarian grounds, of course).

Crazy Americans!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

So the spying was all good because he wasn't British?

The "spying" was all good because the Russians were interfering in the election to benefit Trump and his campaign staff were throwing up more red flags than a communist parade as he himself was publicly fellating Putin and in general acting like the world's least chill Manchurian Candidate.

To this day there is zero evidence that Trump colluded with Putin.

The spying was not "all good". I'm pretty sure it was illegal.

... and his wife isn't even a swallow!

Is there legal spying?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneArmedBandit

The British don't even have a "Ministry of Foreign Affairs"

?

Brits call it something else?

Yes.

Read the post you replied to.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Launch the nukes........

I'm serious.

Well, those allies are all nuclear armed too and some have dead-hand systems, so that would ensure that the US receives its fair share of the ensuing destruction.

Since when does Australia or Turkey have nukes?
edit on 21-9-2018 by OneArmedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Make your minds up, either your own agencies were spying on American citizens illegally or foreign powers were doing it in the murky waters of legality.

I have no doubt the UK spies on the US, you've got to have your head up your ass to think otherwise... It's a two way street though and the US as an entity cannot get high and mighty about it.

They're the friggin worst of the lot.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Deplete our nuclear arsenal? Hardly.

Besides, let them fly, us in the rural parts of the country will have plenty of time.

Let the cities burn, humanity is bound for extinction anyway, why keep waiting for the party to start. The kegs are tapped and getting warm.
edit on 21-9-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

They have nukes they just don't belong to them personally.

Nuclear warheads and the vehicles to deploy them exist in both countries. The launch codes are a different matter.

Then again, with a bit knowledge you'd needn't have launch codes.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneArmedBandit

originally posted by: chr0naut

Launch the nukes........

I'm serious.

Since when does Australia or Turkey have nukes?

Turkey has 60-70 warheads nominally stationed at Incirlik air base.

Australia was the testing ground for the British nuclear arms program when the US excluded the British scientists and engineers that helped them get the bomb. This was from 3 October 1952.

Although Australia does not publicly acknowledge nuclear armaments, I have personally seen naval nuclear depth charges and air launched cruise missiles with nuclear warheads stationed at Australian defense force facilities.

The nuclear weapons I have personally seen were manufactured in the US and probably have permissive action links under US control, however, these would not be difficult to bypass in a hurry.

Australia may also have British nuclear weapons stationed there as it distributes launch sites making them a harder target to mitigate against.

You also must realize that the US is the only country that has used nukes against personnel. This means that other countries of the world do not see the US as being as benign as you may have been led to believe.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Turkey has 60-70 warheads nominally stationed at Incirlik air base.

American nukes.

And why would I believe some guy on the internet that claims to have seen Australian nuclear devices?

edit on 21-9-2018 by OneArmedBandit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join