It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British and Australian governments were illegally spying on the Trump Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...what's different is what and by whom was spied on...for…

I just don't select which instances make me more angry, they all suck.

Ummm..true...they all suck...

It is nice to bring this crap to light so we can witness for ourselves...and history...how corruption is not only endemic in our own country...but also by how it links to other countries and how that inevitably affects us all...no doubt such corrupt behavior has changed the course of more than one country...despite the will of the citizens...

YouSir
edit on 21-9-2018 by YouSir because: the w fell off the page...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Australian spies have these big false ears that look real, seems to work

The US spies on everyone, always has, even themselves

In Austarlias defense we like everyone else were concerned such a non political person was in the running for the main role.
Effectively, nothing Australia could have really done about anything anyway
Think Clinton got some Aussie dollars, dollaroos probably, small change for her
One Aussie dollar is worth about 5 nickels or something

Thanks for Trump, no really, those trade agreements can kill us

btw I am glad Trump got in and am dissapointed our government and yours manipulate each other

edit on 21-9-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

It is nice to bring this crap to light so we can witness for ourselves...and history...how corruption is not only endemic in our own country...but also by how it links to other countries and how that inevitably affects us all...no doubt such corrupt behavior has changed the course of more than one country...despite the will of the citizens...

More important is that all sides are involved or complicit. What is scarier is that even citizens will defend instances of it so long as it fits their agenda in said case.

This is something we need to be forcing our politicians hands on, something I have very little confidence will ever happen.

Fear will prevail, and our government will offer us "safety".

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sept 21 tweet
edit on 21-9-2018 by OneArmedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

So the spying was all good because he wasn't British?

The "spying" was all good because the Russians were interfering in the election to benefit Trump and his campaign staff were throwing up more red flags than a communist parade as he himself was publicly fellating Putin and in general acting like the world's least chill Manchurian Candidate.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

Oh, well that settles it then. Yawn. The British don't even have a "Ministry of Foreign Affairs" (but the Russians do) — it's the Foreign & Commonwealth Office aka "Foreign Office". How this clown ever convinced anyone he was a foreign policy expert is the biggest mystery of all.
edit on 2018-9-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So the spying was all good because he wasn't British?

The "spying" was all good because the Russians were interfering in the election to benefit Trump and his campaign staff were throwing up more red flags than a communist parade as he himself was publicly fellating Putin and in general acting like the world's least chill Manchurian Candidate.

To this day there is zero evidence that Trump colluded with Putin.

The spying was not "all good". I'm pretty sure it was illegal.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

... to the public's knowledge.

That said, my opinion is I doubt they would keep a sitting president if they had compelling evidence to make the claim.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

There was ample circumstantial evidence to warrant an investigation. Investigations don't become "illegal" if they don't turn up concrete evidence of a crime.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

There was ample circumstantial evidence to warrant an investigation.

AHAHAHAHA
thats what you are reduced to ?
"ample circumstantial evidence"?
lolololol
yeah they issue fisa warrants for that crap all the time....

party is almost over......

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The British don't even have a "Ministry of Foreign Affairs"

?

Brits call it something else?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) on Monday referred ten current and former U.S. officials to the House Judiciary and Oversight & Government Reform Committees’ joint task force, as it investigates potential DOJ and FBI wrongdoing related to the Trump-Russia probe. Nunes, in a letter to the chairmen of both committees obtained by Breitbart News, listed ten current and former U.S. officials who may have received or provided information relevant to their investigation. The list includes a number of U.S. officials who were working at the U.S. Embassy in London, where the alleged conversation between then-Australia’s High Commissioner to the United Kingdom Alexander Downer and then-Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos in May 2016 was reported.

ruh roo
and they would have gotten away with it too if not for those meddlesome kids......

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

A British establishment that regards European integration as religion pretty much sees trump as the anti Christ.

I have no difficulty seeing them working against the trump campaign as they have worked against Brexit during the campaign and after the vote.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The "spying" was all good because the Russians were interfering in the election to benefit Trump

Yea... I don't think 12 Russians posting memes on Facebook interfered anything.

Do you have anything else to back your claims or just your opinion?

and his campaign staff were throwing up more red flags than a communist parade as he himself was publicly fellating Putin and in general acting like the world's least chill Manchurian Candidate.

Yea, well, thats just, like, your opinion, man.

Tell me about collusion again.

edit on 21/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Trump knows who they are and where they live.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

💥😎💥

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

There was ample circumstantial evidence to warrant an investigation. Investigations don't become "illegal" if they don't turn up concrete evidence of a crime.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneArmedBandit

The British don't even have a "Ministry of Foreign Affairs"

?

Brits call it something else?

It's called the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO). However it is the Ministry of the Civil Service who's remit is Foreign Affairs. Thus, in all ways that matters it is a Ministry of foreign affairs.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

More important is that all sides are involved or complicit. What is scarier is that even citizens will defend instances of it so long as it fits their agenda in said case.

This is something we need to be forcing our politicians hands on, something I have very little confidence will ever happen.

Fear will prevail, and our government will offer us "safety".

Ummm...again I agree...the old..."Problem...reaction...solution" game will be dusted off and played once again...and the pawns are so damned willing to be played...

The only reason I'm enjoying some of the things President Trump does and is doing is because it goes against the grain of both parties...and...is good for the country...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I wonder how that call from allies went?

Maybe...

Mr. President, first of all we sincerely apologize for spying on you and your campaign and, for trying to help your opposition defeat you in your presidential campaign. However we respectfully request that you not declassify information that would expose the sources and methods we used to spy on you and your campaign. This could harm our relations and alliance in the future and make it more difficult to conduct similar spying operations as well.

We are begging you not to do this Mr. President.

Trump the nice guy: Ok, I'll see what I can do, goodbye.

Click!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The only reason I'm enjoying some of the things President Trump does and is doing is because it goes against the grain of both parties...and...is good for the country...

Completely understandable.

I am willing to humor his impact though I'm doing so with skepticism.

Ron Paul was the only candidate I had full support behind, but the Republicans Bernied him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join