It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump as Messiah

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Bow down to the Orange God Emperor.

Will the Eucharist be cheetos and diet coke.

Here is the anthem to be played at worship rituals.

Praise Don

edit on 21-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Religion is always a stunt on the mind.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Our father who art in heaven, Donald be thy name.

The liberals come now they are done and America will rise again.

Give us this day our daily tweet, and forgive us for all the liberal ass we beat.

edit on 21-9-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Bow down to the Orange God Emperor.

You mean the Sun, Yah Weh, or Buddha?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Yea and so did Bush when a vision of White Jesus told him to invade Iraq.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I have been thinking about this. But there is a problem. And it's this.

According to the book of Hosea and Malachi the first century Jews triggered a major problem. A 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse for apparently killing Elijah the prophet. This curse is still running. As such it would be a very bad thing to rebuild the temple currently. Now there would be two ways around this curse. First off would be to allow it to expire which by a reading of Matthew 28 would make the expiration date approximately 2028. Secondly according to 2nd Chronicles 6 would be for the Jews to ask for it.

Now that being said we run into the Catch 22 of Leviticus 26 curses. Those under the curse are not supposed to know about them per Isaiah 6. Best I can figure they don't know about the curse and would not be inclined to believe in it.

Better to wait for 2028.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Religion is the expression of one's soul and thus can indicate stunted development, but not necessarily so

a reply to: ntech

Well maybe but its bizarre how much fuss is involved with a Jewish temple, other countries have hundreds, i guess it's because of the importance they attach to this in their own narrative, otherwise nobody would care if they built one or not.

edit on 21-9-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
When both Trump and Putin announce their support for the building of the Third Temple, and they will, it all becomes very very real and that's the tipping point, they've already got the Red Cow sorted.

a reply to: Sookiechacha

Obviously they aren't and technically i think they all have the right of return anyway so in that sense the comparison falls short and was determined earlier, the only thing Trump can really deliver is endorsing the building of the Temple as did Cyrus.

Can't wait for the third temple to be rebuilt.....

And destroyed for the last time.

People have been making countless end world prophecies. So maybe this time they got it right.If I still live, I probably have my popcorn ready when Gog and Magog overrun mighty US, NATO and Israel Army. Then the Antichrist will invade America forcing US soldiers to join his demon armies to conquer the world, or risk having their family at home devoured by serpents.

After the third temple bath in blood and destroyed yet again, earth turn into lifeless desert, and I become the lone wanderer to confront Baal for final battle before the creation of new Earth and Heaven.

Wow, it is like in the video game. But I bet it is not going to happen. At least not soon.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It's Called Modern Day Marketing , and Jewish People Wrote the Book on that ...........Ahem ....

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

consensus,

And isn't that what this is really about? The notions of the old gods are struggling with each other as new god myths are being born almost by the day. This is a titanic struggle for control of the meme world and it appears that unless we can learn to accept that this is what it all really is, just narratives for believers to believe in, fight and die for. Schrodinger's box is creaking open and any of our guesses on which ''truth'' will pop out is as good as another.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yahweh , Was He Enki or Enil ? Hmm... The Gods ARE Jealous , I Wonder WHY ? .....Hmm..........

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Reality is after all just consensus.

I like PKD's quote for pithiness ... "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

But yeah, consensus reality is just that!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

According to Daniel 9:27, it's the 'anti' guy who does a deal with Israel (but then breaks that deal a while later).

Oh, and 'Messiah' means "anointed", i.e: having perfumed oil or grease applied in a ceremony of 'consecration' (declaring the person or object as 'sacred' or set-apart for religious purposes).

I don't think that Trump has ever been anointed.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Does urine count?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Does urine count?

Far as I know, urine is innumerate.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Absolutely, completely, 100% insane.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Trump the Messiah?
That association has been the Best joke I have heard in a long time.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Yes it's about which Divine archetype one aligns with, i would generally recommend a balanced and inclusive approach rather than fanatical pre-disposition towards one particular aspect of the Pantheon, in this case El, particularly when the first thing about that aspect of the Pantheon has not been understood.

There is also of course the concept of being spiritually anointed.

edit on 22-9-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa

Yes it's about which Divine archetype one aligns with, i would generally recommend a balanced and inclusive approach rather than fanatical pre-disposition towards one particular aspect of the Pantheon, in this case El, particularly when the first thing about that aspect of the Pantheon has not been understood.

There is also of course the concept of being spiritually anointed.

There are two possible interpretations of the meaning of "the laying on of hands".

I'm also pretty sure that the antiChrist will feign religosity initially, before claiming that they are "the Christ". You'd need a pretty big ego to make such a ridiculous claim.

Hmmm....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join