It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babies stabbed by crazed knife attacker in New York City

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
In the UK it's better if they are mentally ill because they can be held in a secure hospital indefinitely. Prison has a release date usually.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

No acceptable reason, no.

Still a reason though.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

What game are you speaking of?

And there was obviously a reason, people don’t just go nuts like this without something setting them off.

Sorry, i don't want to derail the thread by explaining my smart a$$ comment if you cannot get it.

Lol and people DO just go nuts! Are you serious?!?! Not that it happened here but your comment is just wrong.

Either way though, being triggered or just nuts, the act was horrific and illogical to say the least.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Frankly we need the Gallows back.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Chadwickus

Wtf man
Humans are the worst thing to ever happen.
I could not imagine being one of those child's parents.
Cue tough guy posts about all the terrible ways they would hurt this person.

Not a tough guy- but she deserves to be filleted. There's a woman at our kid's former (summer) daycare that was... unsettling, to say the least. She had kids afraid of her, and she was running things like a boot camp. She snarled at my wife after we had a talk with the head person, too! Kid came out the next day, won't be going back next summer. She *liked* daycare, but didn't mind leaving it- which made us suspicious. Also slept the day after we pulled her, ALL DAY.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

And there was obviously a reason, people don’t just go nuts like this without something setting them off.

I can think of several...hundred. Most of them under the heading of trying to live in a society that seems to be tailor made to make people nuts. Add in people who absolutely delight in tearing a person apart while they try to keep their head above the sewage line, and not drown- and well... Say goodbye to one's facilities, compassion, and anything else.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
She won a free ticket to hell

Well we are not God. we have no bearing on her souls finish place. Hell also opens for business at the throne judgement. currently all souls wait till then.

(post by Zeta Reticuli removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
after spending a weekend in NYC anything that happens there doesn't surprise, there's just so... many.... people....

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I haven't seen any comments questioning the story and or taking a deeper look into it, what's up ATS??

Does anyone else think it's weird that an unlicensed day care, that works at 3 a.m., had 3, possible more, newborn babies?

From Foxnews

Some key points:

NBC New York reports it happened just before 4 a.m. Friday in Queens.

Police said the Queens facility wasn’t licensed.

The name of the suspect wasn’t immediately released and officials hadn't publicly identified a motive.

All of the wounded infants were females: a 3-day-old, a 20-day-old and a 1-month-old. The 3-day-old girl and 1-month-old girl were stabbed in the stomach and the 20-day-old girl had lacerations on her ear, authorities told FOX 5 NY. The trio was in critical, but stable, condition.

edit on 21/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

the economy is in a place where people will and have to literally do anything to make money, corporate profits though, very important

that most probably explains the fact that it's unlicensed

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Okay.

Have you ever seen a daycare that takes 3 day old baby?

ETA: And that works at 3AM?
edit on 21/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

What on earth is going on?
I just read this article yesterday!
www.usatoday.com...

People need to be more selective about who they leave their kids with. I see people asking for sitters all the time on facebook and social media. When my daughter was a very very young teen 12/13 a neighbor really wanted her to babysit her kids full time (age 10 mos and 2 yrs) in the summer for 3 dollars an hour. My daughter wasn't old enough, her kids were way too young, and I looked my daughter right in her eyes and told her to always know her worth and don't let anyone else dictate it to you.

Watching babies is hard work, and if you are not mentally strong it's not for you. I know many moms and dads at the verge of cracking, how on earth can someone not related handle the stress.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
How do you stab a days-old infant and it not be life threatening?!

Sounds to me like she was cutting on them for some reason, rather than stabbing.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Wtf man

Humans aren't the worse thing to ever happen. You're way off base. There are evil people among us, but we're not the worse thing to happen. Newborns animals get killed and eaten in the animal kingdom all the time. Now....having said that.

Why is a daycare open at 4 am? Who drops off a baby that's days old? If it was the babysitter's days old child, how is she watching other children? Women aren't back at work days after they give birth. There is something very strange about this story that's not yet adding up. Something bad is going on here, something more than that lunatic that stabbed the children.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

Wtf man

Not a tough guy- but she deserves to be filleted. There's a woman at our kid's former (summer) daycare that was... unsettling, to say the least. She had kids afraid of her, and she was running things like a boot camp. She snarled at my wife after we had a talk with the head person, too! Kid came out the next day, won't be going back next summer. She *liked* daycare, but didn't mind leaving it- which made us suspicious. Also slept the day after we pulled her, ALL DAY.

I have a 2 year old that goes to a secured daycare. You need a key code to get in the door and there's access to all cameras all the time. The teachers there always talk to you and smile and if the owner catches one snarling, she'll fire her without hesitation. Fantastic daycare. I wish they could all be that way.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

There are overnight daycares for people that work 2 & 3rd shift. Maybe it's a single mom that doesn't have someone else to watch the baby. There could be a lot of other reasons.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Newborns don't go to daycare. Not at 3 days to month old. And that was the age range of all the attacked infants?

Makes no sense. And it's unlicensed. And open at 4 AM.

Where did these babies come from. It was not the moms magically taking their 3 day old to daycare in the middle of the freakin night.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: toysforadults

Okay.

Have you ever seen a daycare that takes 3 day old baby?

ETA: And that works at 3AM?

No, and that throws a red flag up to me because at 3 days old, the mother is still at home healing up. Also the baby that is 20 days old, that throws a red flag as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Wow, I've never heard of paid overnight care nurseries in the UK.
Never heard anyone ever mention such a thing.
I know plenty of people who mind each others kids like friends and family.
I can't imagine paying a stranger to mind my child overnight.
I'm struggling to believe it is a thing.
Poor kids.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join