It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine Ford Willing To Testify on 9-27-2018 that SCOTUS Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Assaulted Her.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

IMO, Oprah Winfrey started the "Be Sensitive To a Fault" movement, in the mid 1990's.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That one is a pretty stupid thread made about a pretty stupid assumption.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
The thing that stands out to me is why would she want Kavanaugh to go first? Puts him at a way unfair disadvantage. How can he know what he’s defending himself against? How can they even ask pertinent questions if he goes first?It’s supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. This reeks of deception. And no, nothing can come out of it this way but her pulling on heartstrings

I asked that same question earlier in another thread. One answer was (in addition to what you said), Christine will make the allegations, and another hearing day will need to be set up for Brett to respond to those allegations. It drags things out.

Democrats really believe that they are going to take Senate seats from Republicans in November. But I have no idea how they can drag out Kavanaugh's confirmation THAT long.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

That may be your opinion, but there is enough of an assumption in that thread to show doubt on Fords story.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: oloufo

Do you know if Christine told her Mom or Dad of this traumatic event when it happened, or at any time thereafter?

All I've heard of is her 2012 therapist being told, before a CA. Congresswomen, who relayed this to Diane Feinstein.

Which brings up an interesting point;
"Why was this issue dropped back in 2012. If she wasn't trying to use this story as a political gain for somebody, then wouldn't she have pursued this back then?"

I hope one of the Senators asks Ms. Ford exactly that question.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

ATS member "theantediluvian" usually does a good job of researching the subject before starting a thread on it.

But your mind is made up. You may be right. Any one of us may be right when it comes to this...this... whatever it is.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

That may be your opinion, but there is enough of an assumption in that thread to show doubt on Fords story.

There is enough in Ford's own story to cast doubt on the event. That's why she won't testify in front of congress, because if she did she would be committing a crime.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

are you god? do you know every time why people act the way they do? my grandfather never spoke about the war, no single time. maybe he wasn't a soldier and was hiding in a bunker? maybe he felt ashamed and wants to forget. i had my trauma as a youngster, i remember the scene, the lights, but i don't know if it was 1979 or 1980 and if it was atumn or summer but i know what happened. we are all human beings no robots.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
She will pull out after the truth will air. Party girl.
Alex Knows..

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

She wants to set her T&Cs like she's selling something.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

i dont know how this is handled in america and yes, sometimes it is hysterical and sometimes people lie, but reality is, there are thousends of thousends assaults against women day after day and many of this crimes will never be judged. i never was raped or something like that, so i don't know how it feels, but what i know is, it's a horror for every women and often it's a lifetime trauma. a friend of mine was attacked in berlin while jogging and no one was around so she had to fight for her life because he tries to tug her in the woods, she starts screaming and beating and then for one second she was free and she run. it was a white guy by the way. but they don't get him. she is still traumatized and you know what, until today, she doesn't tell her mom.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

but maybe she was sexually assaulted. happens all the time. it seems you guys don't like women to stand up and fight against all these arseholes around the globe. ats is getting more and more a forum for hate and frustration.

Not 35 years later, and a democrat, and hates Trump, and thus his nominee Kavanaugh, and pops out at just the right moment 35 years later to save the democrat party!

That dear Watson is what we call total, and complete Bull. A hail Mary pass of deception and deceit that only these morally corrupt and hypocrite democrats would come up with, and they pulled it from their playbook of sin, just like they have often been doing almost daily since Hillary lost.

edit on 21-9-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

September 20, 2018

In nearly an hour-long telephone call in which the Judiciary Committee staff did most of the listening, Debra Katz, an attorney for Christine Blasey Ford, went through a series of concerns and preferences should she agree to appear before the committee next week.

Kind of ambiguous wording in "should she agree to appear before the committee next week." We'll see.

Although in asking for no time limit on her opening statement it does sound like she is getting excited at the thought of not only a #metoo statement but a mega #resist performance that goes beyond what they are appearing for.

edit on 21-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

maybe it was about time because things are changing these days and more and more women coming out with their stories.
i believe her, but maybe i'm wrong. we will see.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

There is enough in Ford's own story to cast doubt on the event. That's why she won't testify in front of congress, because if she did she would be committing a crime.

If your theory is correct, then Christine Ford is a Republican "plant". If she goes through all the pre-arrangements, and then refuses to testify, it make Democrats look like a party for fools.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

are you god? do you know every time why people act the way they do? my grandfather never spoke about the war, no single time. maybe he wasn't a soldier and was hiding in a bunker? maybe he felt ashamed and wants to forget. i had my trauma as a youngster, i remember the scene, the lights, but i don't know if it was 1979 or 1980 and if it was atumn or summer but i know what happened. we are all human beings no robots.

I ask if Christine Ford told her Mom or Dad after this TRAUMATIC incident happened..either immediately or later in life. Why did you respond so corrosively? Do you feel that you and Christine have the same memory fog?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

maybe it was about time because things are changing these days and more and more women coming out with their stories.
i believe her, but maybe i'm wrong. we will see.

Even if it is true it doesn't matter any more.

This isn't about democrats caring about women being assaulted in the slightest shape or form.

This is exploitation in it's highest form being used as currency to perpetuate power and control by the democrat party!

And that is ALL that this is.

It's comparable to a terrorist holding a baby in one arm, and a detonator in the other, to save their liberal agenda.

They are crying about this woman being assaulted with no proof, while at the same time using your tax dollars to pay off their own sexual assault victims from that slush fund, and demanding that America only allow their judges to the supreme court, not conservative ones.

What kind of human garbage would do that?
edit on 21-9-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

can we talk in german?(:
i don't know her and so i don't know why she didn't tell her parents. but as i mentioned in a other comment, a friend of mine was close to an rape and she never tells her mom - because she doesn't want her to be worried.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

September 20, 2018

In nearly an hour-long telephone call in which the Judiciary Committee staff did most of the listening, Debra Katz, an attorney for Christine Blasey Ford, went through a series of concerns and preferences should she agree to appear before the committee next week.

Kind of ambiguous wording in "should she agree to appear before the committee next week." We'll see.

Although in asking for no time limit on her opening statement it does sound like she is getting excited at the thought of not only a #metoo statement but a mega #resist performance that goes beyond what they are appearing for.

Excellent job of reading between the lines. Thank-you!

Due to that "unlimited statement" capability, Can you imagine all the points she could state, which would require Brett Kavanaugh to come back the next day and be questioned by (particularly Democrat) Senators on each one?

But you're right. With such a swiss-cheese memory of the "event", it will be hard for Ms. Ford to talk a long time about it. Maybe Chuck Grassley will not accept "unlimited"... and negotiate a fixed duration opening statement.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Hey...you're right. When DEMOCRAT MEN assault a women, Democrat leadership approves of it!

They didn't come after Bill Clinton in the 90's, or DNC co-chair Keith Ellison this year. I hear there are even tapes and sworn affidavids against Ellison for beating the crap out of a woman...twice.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join