It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

These memes were rounded up from my facecrook account. Major increase in political memes in the past few months and the tide is turning. Folks I know whom have followed fake news media now are asking questions about Kavanaugh case etc. Worn out from the constant panic pushed day in/out is taking a toll. Red wave is happening as the Democratic Party falls apart and many are starting to ask questions.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That just sets them up to accept all the preemptive excuses, disinfo, codes and changes in schedule that Q lined up from the beginning to cover up the mistakes and keep people LARPing because they feel like they are making a difference, while also getting a few votes for their side.

Many consider your take on everything to be wrong.

So there's that.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Many consider your take on everything to be wrong.

Sure, but it doesn't mean that it is.

I mean the MIC and a NY real estate developer are going to save humanity and someone on the webz is letting you in on the secret plan?

Everyone keeps saying time will tell but none of us seems to be able to stay of the keyboard until then.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Qs very post post said HRC was to be arrested. Stated people would riot and there would be martial law. That was a year ago and it is yet to pass.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Qs very post post said HRC was to be arrested. Stated people would riot and there would be martial law. That was a year ago and it is yet to pass.

Don’t forget the part about where Q stated she was detained and a deal was not made.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Wait a minute! This whole bullsh*t investigation is based on a hypnosis session?!

For christsake, hypnosis is bullsh*t too!

Hypnosis can be used to implant memories, as in MKUltra.

Yes it can.

Did you know that there was a 2008 research paper in that subject co-written by a Christine Blasey?

Don't know if it's our gal, but it's about self-hypnosis to retrieve memories and create artificial situations.

Is Christine Blasey Ford's middle initial 'M'?

Why, yes it is.

Christine Margaret Blasey Ford (/ ˈ b l ɑː z i /; born November 1966) is an American professor of psychology at Palo Alto University and a research psychologist at the Stanford University School of Medicine.

CMBF

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Actually digging into that is what convinced me this was a hoax.

At the moment Q said "HRC detained, not arrested (yet)" she was actually guest speaker at a dinner held by the The Human Rights Campaign Foundation. They didn't even bother to time it so that she was not out in public.

Warning: Vid of HRC

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Start here for some "Dr Ford" masterpiece collections.....

(via Google Scholar search)
written by Christine Blasey

😎

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Start here for some "Dr Ford" masterpiece collections.....

(via Google Scholar search)
written by Christine Blasey

😎

Lots of papers on Bipolar.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

It always bothered me that swat took so long to get on scene that night.

I guess maybe they were all busy with a much bigger problem at the airport.

The real reason for the whole thing.

Thank goodness they didn't succeed.

They need to pay for shooting all those poor people like fish in a barrel.

qmap.pub...

I hope not.

It's been a year, shine some light on them all.

Do it Q.

edit on 1 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that. I'm having a bit of trouble navigating over there. There's a bit of hate and they like to call everyone a fag of one sort or another.

Is this how kids talk to each other now?

I wish there were a place as civilized as ATS but as informative as 8Chan. That's the cost of total free speech I suppose.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Interesting reads.

QResearch Catalog

Thanks for posting that. I'm having a bit of trouble navigating over there. There's a bit of hate and they like to call everyone a fag of one sort or another.

Is this how kids talk to each other now?

Anyway, I read the CE-5 thead over there earlier. Very interesting.

This catalog link will make things much easier.

That is a first impression. If you lurk awhile, you realize that the majority of anons have a real affection and respect for each other.

The name-calling is more of a way to release the steam, and the fag thing is just insider language not meant as an insult in any way. There are other board culture things that are off-putting to the newbies, but the ability to peel back the layers, find details that are second to none, and pull all talent on that board together to solve a problem outweigh the negatives, imo. It is definitely not for everyone.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You guys keep repeating the same falsehoods, thread by thread, page by page. Ive rarely seen such profoundly boring posting.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

You guys keep repeating the same falsehoods. So boring.

Tempted to post pot meet kettle but it really isn't a falsehood that HRC is not locked up and that riots and martial law didn't happen.

Guess that actually makes it something else.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen My X sister in law has bipolar disorder. She hit a car that was stopped to turn on a highway going 70 in a 55mph highway. Her fault...went to hospital with broken bones lucky to be alive. She told me that the doctor operating on her hip IN THE OPERATING ROOM tried to sexual assault her. This was over 20 years ago and she is still "throwed off" even with meds. "Their" reality is in their own mind.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Wonder what they did to make Blackwater SOOO mad?

They hung Alwaleed upside down??

Man, you would think he was involved with planning an op to shoot at the POTUS or something...

(post by Skyfloating removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Deleted as it was a false report.
edit on 1 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Explosion reported at the Las Vegas memorial...

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: daskakik

Of course everyone knows where the rally is.

The point is Trump always announces it, tonight he didn't.

Q did.

A lot of people don't understand the significance of those posts (2306 and 2308), because it was worded poorly. Q and the ANON need to use complete sentences and no abbreviations, if they really want to disseminate, to the widest possible audience, what the Q-patriot movement is all about.

That being said, look at the number of people waiting to get into the Trump rally in Tennessee this evening.

FIVE HOURS before it started!: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join