It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Looks like your auusie link has been taken down:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Making better sense now. If this is correct and Comey is already under investigation... If that investigation has now got evidence on Rosenstein then that means there is a second reason/route to remove Rosenstein?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Must be Nothing to see there

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LedermanStudio

Every youtube link is a zer0

wtf

what's the "massage" ❓🙈

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LedermanStudio

Interesting take ..... something to consider

meanwhile Itrust my Gut on this one

edit on 9212018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Good god I am loathe to do this. Defango, really?

A guy who spent 2.5 hours getting high and filming the "Unpacking and Wrapping s03e02" (sic) is Q. Even worse nearly 1500 crabs in a bucket watched this monumental effort. Thank god for youtube, otherwise this would be lost, instead storage eternity awaits.

This is by far the single worst effort so far.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Former FBI Director James Comey tweeted his support for Canada late Saturday after President Trump attacked Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

James Comey

@Comey
Our national security relationship with Canada is vital and saves American lives. It was built over generations and is bigger than any person or dispute. This too shall pass.

11:08 PM - Jun 9, 2018
Thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/391530-comey-tweets-support-for-canada-after-trump-attacks-trudeau

"No one president has enough time to screw it up", Comey says on the relationship between Australia and the US.

www.smh.com.au...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks. I fixed the links.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
James Comey

Verified account

@Comey
Follow Follow @Comey
More
FBI trainees visit Holocaust Museum to understand how easily humans give in to a group. Words from 2015 speech: “I want them to walk out...treasuring the constraint and oversight of divided government, the restriction of the rule of law, the binding of a free and vibrant press. “

12:08 PM - 19 Sep 2018

twitter.com...

--What "Group Is Jimmy referring to?--

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I didn't say that Defango was Q

He never said that he was either.
He did, however, show me a set of drops that DID appear 24 hours later. That was before the 4chan trip code era.

I understand the revulsion to this idea. However, can you actually argue with the timeline I laid out?
edit on 21-9-2018 by LedermanStudio because: wrong ish

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
21 Sep 2018 - 2:42:41 PM
www.nytimes.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein.
Q
qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Breaking news after the fact

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

The reason this series of threads is so ginormous is because Q is vague and doesn't give much information at all, they leave it up to you guys to fill in the gaps for them. That's 99% of these threads, people speculating on what is said from a few words. Why do you think 99% of the discussion so far is pure speculation? Because you're doing all the work for these people (Q) and they simply keep posting vague updates that could be taken any way possible as long as they stay within the extreme rights' ideological bubble of thoughts.

The left have their own ideological bubble as well, they have CNN to stroke their egos. Both are different forms of propaganda either way. Q is an experiment that's working perfectly for those in power. And no, those in power are not Trump, Hillary or Obama or any of the other big names in the current spotlight.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Good god I am loathe to do this. Defango, really?

A guy who spent 2.5 hours getting high and filming the "Unpacking and Wrapping s03e02" (sic) is Q. Even worse nearly 1500 crabs in a bucket watched this monumental effort. Thank god for youtube, otherwise this would be lost, instead storage eternity awaits.

This is by far the single worst effort so far.

Oooh, ooh, can I claim to be Q now? Is it my turn? I can spew random names and make up hokey claims too!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I would just have RR arrested as a Russian Agent, and handed back to the Russians. I like Putin's Black Dolphin!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That is completely false.
50% of these threads is very poorly done spamming disguised as debunking the rest of it is uncovering severe criminality at all levels of government internationally. But of course you would know that if you had bothered reading anything

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

All hail New Q!
Give us a new wild goose 2 chase master

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here is what matters, regardless of who or what Q is:

PATRIOTS KNEW!
THINK FAKE NEWS MEDIA ATTACKS!
ANONS ARE MONTHS AHEAD OF THE NEWS.
Q

We (Patriots) already have the pieces to the puzzle. So, as current news breaks daily, we fit that piece in exactly where it goes.

Ahhhh (as they say) THE PIECES ARE STARTING TO FIT!

So, thank goodness for Q. Thank goodness for Patriots. Thank goodness for anons. Thanks goodness for autists. Thank goodness for the researchers. Thank goodness for lurkers. Thank goodness for our president.

And thank goodness for Dashen!!

edit on 21-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
21 Sep 2018 - 2:42:41 PM
www.nytimes.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein.
Q
qmap.pub...

#2252 just appeared. It's saying that the "Rosenstein wear a wire" story is an attempt to bait Trump into firing Rosenstein, and that the FISA declas will be what really gets rid of him.

Still, it's fascinating to watch the deep state attempt to throw away one of its pawns as part of the chess game.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
21 Sep 2018 - 2:46:48 PM

Step 1: Read the 1st sentence re: [RR]
Step 2: Read the NYT article re: [RR] wear wire
Attempts to BAIT POTUS to FIRE to cross RED LINE will FAIL.
FISA DECLAS WILL BRING THE HOUSE DOWN.
Q

_cant Upload_

See drop in reference
from 9/10/18
qmap.pub...

edit on 21-9-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join