It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
New Q Post #2296 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So does this mean that any kook on the street corner screaming about the end of times can accuse and never worry about their mental state coming into question?

Dangerous precedence. Very Very Dangerous. Mental health, or lack there of, plays a very significant role in many a crime......

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

And did they also "insert" a couple of guys to come forward and say that "maybe they were the ones that did this to her" as an OUT ?

Strange there isn't much, or more, regarding their statements. I mean, who in their right mind admits to this

Two men have come forward to members of the Senate Judiciary Committee to claim that they are the ones who actually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford during a house party in 1982 — and not Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

If I did something stupid, as a teen, and someone's life was getting ruined because of it years later, I would come forward.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
BREAKING: Christine Ford Caught in MAJOR LIE – Photos Prove House Updates Occurred Much Earlier Than Claims in Senate Testimony!

Images concerning the house and door 2007, 2011, 2015

My question: Does she have kids?

Link

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So does this mean that any kook on the street corner screaming about the end of times can accuse and never worry about their mental state coming into question?

Dangerous precedence. Very Very Dangerous. Mental health, or lack there of, plays a very significant role in many a crime......

If it's 'fair game' to discuss Kavanaugh being an alcoholic in the hearings...we should be able to question HER mental health under oath, as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As an Arizonan, any endorsement from Flake will ensure a no vote from me.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
BREAKING: Christine Ford Caught in MAJOR LIE – Photos Prove House Updates Occurred Much Earlier Than Claims in Senate Testimony!

Link

Posted this the other day.
ALSO two doors were mandated by building code for separate entrance for housing interns.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Kavanaugh is an alcoholic? Holy sheetz! Didn't get that from the hearings.... I got "he likes beer".

I like beer.

I'm not an alcoholic.... or am I.....
Cuz I like

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
New Q Post #2296 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Here is the link from the Q-drop if anyone is interested.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Kavanaugh is an alcoholic? Holy sheetz! Didn't get that from the hearings.... I got "he likes beer".

I like beer.

I'm not an alcoholic.... or am I.....
Cuz I like

I like beer too.

Senators were directly questioning Kavanaugh about alcoholism...blackouts, personality change, etc.
NOTHING was asked of Ford about drug abuse or mental issues.
edit on 29-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Link

ALSO two doors were mandated by building code for separate entrance for housing interns.

I was just interested in the Basketball hoop for kids. I don't recall her having any kids. The pictures show progression in age. BK's family was there supporting, where are her husband and kid(s)?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

and risk being charged with sexual assault? I get where you are coming from. I might also come forward. But do you not find it strange of the timing of it?

The circus has been going on for quite some time, and they decide to out themselves just before testimony and literally no one is looking into it? At least publicly and reporting on it.
edit on 29-9-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Link

I was just interested in the Basketball hoop for kids. I don't recall her having any kids. The pictures show progression in age. BK's family was there supporting, where are her husband and kid(s)?

Hoop for Google interns she has stay at her house?
Husband seems AWOL.
Ford is NOT on good terms with her immediate family since childhood.
Another clue that mental illness or drug abuse was involved.
edit on 29-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
From the link in the Q-drop.
www.c-span.org...#
go to 18:08 and just listen to Nancy P.
She needs to GO.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well this is fun if true...

Developing: IP Address of Person Who Doxxed GOP Senators Points to Maxine Waters’s Office

link

The internet can be cruel. Why didn't these idiots go to the Burger King two blocks away?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

The portion of the video is the rep talking about how "they are being accused of a conspiracy"

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Link

Hoop for Google interns she has stay at her house?
Husband seems AWOL.
Ford is NOT on good terms with her immediate family since childhood.
Another clue that mental illness or drug abuse was involved.

I guess the google people have young kids? The 2011 looks 6 foot, the 2015 looks 8 foot rim.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yea, I was making the point that not everyone who likes beer is an alcoholic.... and how ludicrous their line of questioning was. cheers

I also have frequent flatulation..... does that make me a bad person too?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Link

I'm not actually sure that would qualify as a lie.
In her testimony, Ford said: "I had completed a very extensive, very long remodel of our home and I insisted on a second front door".

Not knowing what she means by "very long", the doors could have been installed in 2011 and still be part of the extensive remodel. Remodels can often take years.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
From the link in the Q-drop.
www.c-span.org...#
go to 18:08 and just listen to Nancy P.
She needs to GO.

OH MY GLOB!!!!!!
25:33
My head is going to explode!

"the eleven............
let me be respectful as possible, the eleven republican senators"