It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

If they dont directly accuse him of a crime, they cannot be sued for defamation or charged with a crime. They did it in a very precise way to delay confirmation and avoid any counter attack. The statements are crafted in order to destroy his reputation without them making an actual commitment so there is essentially zero risk for them to go all in on this charade.
edit on 9/29/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Flake has nothing to lose or gain.

Makes sense.

😎

link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: doobydoll

More to the point, why would the question be "is your statement false" rather than just ask her about the underlying facts of the event? LIke, "have you ever been in the same room as Kav?" or "Did Kav ever touch your on your b#?"

To me, that doesn't make any sense.

What if the statement they asked her about wasn't the statement we are seeing?

What if her statement was something like:
"My cat has whiskers".

"Is any part of your statement false?" No

"Did you make up any part of your statement?" No 

I'm no brief or legal expert or anything, but that written statement is so unnacceptable to base any sort of a case on. The most feeble 'evidence' ever. Shocking.

Exactly!

The entire story is feeble.

What gets me is that top-notch super-expert $millions per year lawyers have looked at that ridiculously vague statement and actually thought ''this is a very strong statement to build a case on''.

If it was any other case with such a vague statement with unverified changes made to it they wouldn't even use it to wipe their arse with never mind take it seriously.

They actually make themselves look fools. They should be embarrassed.

GRRRRR.....
It never was about building a case. It was all about building doubt and stalling the confirmation process.

Precisely, and obviously.

If it were about their professional reputations the statement would have been filed in 'bin' faster than a blink. Clearly another agenda here.

Mud-slinging, obstruction, and dirty tricks. Gutter politics, that's what it is. It all needs stamping out.

link   
I am working on something but the information is coming slow.

I will go ahead and make a prediction though:

Mad Maxine is getting set up as a scapegoat.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

What if:

1) Q has proof of Dr. Ford abusing C_A prisoners - stripping muslims, gagging etc., or

2) Dr. Ford is one of the group of Psychiatrists used to train/medicate MK Ultra false flag candidates?

I prefer #2 as a possibility... so let's build on it!

What if Dr. Ford is the lead/director for these 30 odd psychiatrists who take the children of C_A assets and turn them into controlled assassins.

Now, maybe the FBI investigation makes sense. What if it was always planned as a route to bring into public evidence the acts/modus operandi of these psychiatrists? Why the FBI? Because the C_A could not be trusted to have an internal swamp drain?

ETA - As the daughter/granddaughter of C_A assets, would Dr. Ford not also be a prime MK Ultra candidate; psychologically trained to perform her current role?

edit on 29-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Coincidence? Feinstein Employed Chinese Spy For 20 Years as Her Husband Raked in Millions in Chinese Business
Cristina Laila August 6, 2018

Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s Ties To China Go Way Deeper Than An Alleged Office Spy
Ben Weingarten AUGUST 8, 2018

I believe this falls under the “America for sale” category. Tick Tock all the truth will come out soon.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: queenofswords
I'm just putting this out there because it keeps popping up in my mind today as I research and wonder if anyone else has thought of him, too.........James Holmes.

James Holmes?
Can you explain more?

Aurora, CO movie theater masacre. JH had a degree in neuroscience and had received an NIH grant to research something regarding spacial/temporal illusions, if I remember correctly. We had several threads about this right here on ATS.
edit on 29-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
A big problem with ALL of this information is that it's not making it to the mainstream press and, when it does, it comes with the conspiracy label, which automatically invalidates it in most people's minds.

The information on Ford alone should land her ass in prison for perjury.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Coincidence? Feinstein Employed Chinese Spy For 20 Years as Her Husband Raked in Millions in Chinese Business
Cristina Laila August 6, 2018

Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s Ties To China Go Way Deeper Than An Alleged Office Spy
Ben Weingarten AUGUST 8, 2018

I believe this falls under the “America for sale” category. Tick Tock all the truth will come out soon.

Wasn't it the ZTE phones that were associated with spying per Q drops?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think Ford may suffer from Bipolar disorder.

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford‘s lawyers Debra Katz and Lisa Banks released a statement Wednesday afternoon saying that they would “under no circumstances” honor a request by the Senate Judiciary Committee to review their client’s medical records.

lawandcrime.com...

"under no circumstances"...is mighty strong from her lawyers.
There's something in them that's a game changer.
Will the FBI be able to see her medical records?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: tiredoflooking

If they dont directly accuse him of a crime, they cannot be sued for defamation or charged with a crime. They did it in a very precise way to delay confirmation and avoid any counter attack. The statements are crafted in order to destroy his reputation without them making an actual commitment so there is essentially zero risk for them to go all in on this charade.

This makes sense.

In today's environment of "believe the woman", this is easy to do. When I watched the woman ranting at Jeff Flake in the elevator, she wanted Kavanaugh's head simply because he has been accused, and because this girl accosting Flake had been sexually molested, all accusations by any woman at any time are to be believed!

People are SICK (emotionally and psychologically). Some are just plain EVIL because they use those that are sick to achieve an agenda. And then some are just plain STUPID.
edit on 29-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This is what I think I have been trying to wrap my head around. Your analysis makes sense. Q post 1181

We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.
Q

SNIP of 1287

Think logically.
How do you introduce evidence into an investigation
(legally)?
Who has everything?
Methods which info collected/ obtained?
Admissible in the court of law?

edit on 29-9-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford‘s lawyers Debra Katz and Lisa Banks released a statement Wednesday afternoon saying that they would “under no circumstances” honor a request by the Senate Judiciary Committee to review their client’s medical records.

lawandcrime.com...

See, this is why this is a Judicial Branch issue, not the Legislative Branch. The Legislature has no business interpreting law.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wictor pretends he isn't a Q follower but he sure uses a lot of the info for his "theories".

My assertion falls a bit flat if he is a "closet" Q follower. FWIW, I was going to assert that many of his conclusions on NK, Sessions, BK etc are the same as the Q follower conclusions, which by default lends credence to the notion that the tea leafs can be read with or without Q, but Q helps and triggers the digging.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Talking of meetings with POTUS... wasn't Rod Rosenstein supposed to have a second more formal meeting with POTUS on Thursday?

Does anyone know if it happened, and WHAT happened?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
DFT:

Tale, Tail, Trail, Times up, Treason...

Trafficking

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And did they also "insert" a couple of guys to come forward and say that "maybe they were the ones that did this to her" as an OUT ?

Strange there isn't much, or more, regarding their statements. I mean, who in their right mind admits to this

Two men have come forward to members of the Senate Judiciary Committee to claim that they are the ones who actually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford during a house party in 1982 — and not Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

...if it's in the movies the military has already had it for quite a while.

Define "it", in relation to my post.

I'm well above clichés.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

lawandcrime.com...

Yep. They are definitely hiding something that would effect her credibility. I am very curious now as to whether or not the FBI is looking into CBF as well and if they can access her medical records.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I assume the FBI has already reviewed Kavanaugh's medical records for his appointment...and five times prior.
Any mental illness would've disqualified him immediately.

It's only fair Ford's medical records be reviewed by the FBI.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join