It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

That recording can actually be court admissable. Since it's a voicemail, whomever left it was clearly aware he/she was being recorded.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Russell Biddle Ford
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Why does her husband have two last names?

or who gives their kid a middle name of biddle?

WTF?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: doobydoll

Strange she didn't use her last name "Ford" when signing that.

Hmmmm

She must have "forgot".

💥💯💥

Good catch. I had the opinion she was one of those feminist new agers that just doesnt take her husbands last name.

On another note...has anyone heard anything in the news from her parents?

Then why is she being called and identified as Blasey-Ford in public, and in her testimony?

I'm almost 100% certain it is a manipulation tactic by those she contacted at the DNC and her lawyers.

They need to manipulate the public persona of her.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I enjoyed diving down that Payseur rabbit hole from your link Cranky.

I can't wait to tell my mother that St. Francis of Assisi was a Doge of Venice!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Ex Machina @ 37:00 minutes

Yeah, if it's in the movies the military has already had it for quite a while.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

More to the point, why would the question be "is your statement false" rather than just ask her about the underlying facts of the event? LIke, "have you ever been in the same room as Kav?" or "Did Kav ever touch your on your b#?"

To me, that doesn't make any sense.

What if the statement they asked her about wasn't the statement we are seeing?

What if her statement was something like:
"My cat has whiskers".

"Is any part of your statement false?" No

"Did you make up any part of your statement?" No 

I'm no brief or legal expert or anything, but that written statement is so unnacceptable to base any sort of a case on. The most feeble 'evidence' ever. Shocking.

Exactly!

The entire story is feeble.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Putting this in the thread for future (or current) reference regarding BK's accuser, Christine Blasey Ford:

Christine Blasey, Ph.D.
PROFESSOR
PALO ALTO UNIVERSITY
Dr. Blasey earned a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Southern California and completed her dissertation in the laboratory of Dr. Gayla Margolin, working on the Family Studies Project. Her dissertation was the development of a new measure to assess coping among young children. Since that time, she has worked for 20 years as Research Psychologist and Biostatistician both in academia (Stanford University Department of Psychiatry) and in the biotech industry (Director of Biostatistics, Corcept Therapeutics). At Stanford, she was formally mentored and supervised by Dr. Helena Kraemer. In industry, she gained experience conducting statistical analyses within a regula- tory environment, collaborating with statisticians from the FDA, and presenting annually at their Statistics in Industry conference. Dr. Blasey has served as a statistical reviewer for several journals in psychiatry and psychology. In 2009, Dr. Blasey earned an MS in Epidemiology with specialization in Biostatistics from the Stanford School of Medicine, Department of Health Research and Policy. She has previously taught statistics, research methods, and psychomet- rics courses at Pepperdine University and Stanford, and currently teaches the Statistics and Psychometrics sequence at PAU.

(pdf) from Palo Alto University
www.paloaltou.edu...

What is a biostatistician?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

What is a biostatistician?

This could be the study of cow farts in CA?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Biostatistics is the application of statistics to a wide range of topics in biology. It encompasses the design of biological experiments, especially in medicine, pharmacy, agriculture and fishery; the collection, summarization, and analysis of data from those experiments; and the interpretation of, and inference from, the results. A major branch is medical biostatistics, which is exclusively concerned with medicine and health.[1]

Wiki

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

currently teaches the Statistics and Psychometrics sequence at PAU.

What does a Statistics and Psychometrics system entail? What specific areas of study were focused on?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
twitter.com/en/managing-your-account/suspended-twitter-accounts

help.twitter.com...

I guess my Brennan meem was too much for them.

Funny, I post just a few times a week.

Maybe it was the Garth Brooks meem, but that doesn't violate TOS either....?

Will Twitter specify which post was wrong or it it a guessing game, like other places???

It's a badge of honor, really....

edit on 29-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: lol

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Biostatistics is the application of statistics to a wide range of topics in biology. It encompasses the design of biological experiments, especially in medicine, pharmacy, agriculture and fishery; the collection, summarization, and analysis of data from those experiments; and the interpretation of, and inference from, the results. A major branch is medical biostatistics, which is exclusively concerned with medicine and health.[1]

Wiki

Thus, her pharmaceutical connection.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Interesting PDF Link regarding a journal study of Biostatists and Biometrics aka Polygraph testing.

Perhaps you or others will be able to make more sense than I and find this information helpful.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There is a rat route leading up to the sabotage of Brett Kavanaugh's nomination.

This woman's portrayal of herself before the cameras at the hearing is NOT who this woman is, nor is her accusation what it appears to be, imo. Something else is up....and it stinks.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
There is a rat route leading up to the sabotage of Brett Kavanaugh's nomination.

This woman's portrayal of herself before the cameras at the hearing is NOT who this woman is, nor is her accusation what it appears to be, imo. Something else is up....and it stinks.

Isn't Di-Fi's husband connected to Palo Alto U?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Interesting PDF Link regarding a journal study of Biostatists and Biometrics aka Polygraph testing.

Perhaps you or others will be able to make more sense than I and find this information helpful.

I will check that link out in a little while. But, it reminded me of her "act" when asked about her polygraph. She said she did not know what to expect and she said she was nervous and afraid at first because she had never taken one nor did she understand how they were administered.

I'm calling BULLSPIT on that.

Something is very wrong here, friends.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is he? Now THAT would be interesting to find out.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

More to the point, why would the question be "is your statement false" rather than just ask her about the underlying facts of the event? LIke, "have you ever been in the same room as Kav?" or "Did Kav ever touch your on your b#?"

To me, that doesn't make any sense.

What if the statement they asked her about wasn't the statement we are seeing?

What if her statement was something like:
"My cat has whiskers".

"Is any part of your statement false?" No

"Did you make up any part of your statement?" No 

I'm no brief or legal expert or anything, but that written statement is so unnacceptable to base any sort of a case on. The most feeble 'evidence' ever. Shocking.

Exactly!

The entire story is feeble.

What gets me is that top-notch super-expert $millions per year lawyers have looked at that ridiculously vague statement and actually thought ''this is a very strong statement to build a case on''.

If it was any other case with such a vague statement with unverified changes made to it they wouldn't even use it to wipe their arse with never mind take it seriously.

They actually make themselves look fools. They should be embarrassed.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

From your article she worked for Corcept Therapeutics.

Corcept Therapeutics wikipage had this interesting bit regarding current Judiciary Chair Chuck Grassley and the abortion connection.

"In June 2008, U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley, then the ranking Republican on the Senate Finance Committee, criticized Corcept cofounder and prominent psychiatrist Alan Schatzberg, chair of the psychiatry department at Stanford University School of Medicine, for not fully informing the university about the value of his shares in Corcept. According to Grassley, Schatzberg had reported stock holdings in Corcept worth "over $100,000," when, in fact, the psychiatrist's stake exceeded $6 million.[6] In July, Stanford said that Schatzberg "appropriately disclosed any potential financial conflict of interest," but announced he would nevertheless step down temporarily as principal investigator on his National Institute of Mental Health grant to study the effectiveness of the abortion drug mifepristone as an antidepressant. Grassley also asked Stanford to explain its own financial ties with Corcept, saying the university held licensing agreements for mifepristone.[7] The National Institutes of Health later reinstated Schatzberg as principal investigator.[8]"

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-9-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join