It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Does that essentially nullify the signed statement then? That she didn't sign it in her legal name?

And if so, does that mean she cannot be held liable for defamation or providing false statements or testimony?

Good catch. Awesome catch actually!

edit on 29-9-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: doobydoll

Strange she didn't use her last name "Ford" when signing that.

Hmmmm

She must have "forgot".

💥💯💥

I have a feeling her and her husband aren't on the best terms.

She probably is only using his last name during this for appearance purposes.

I believe this is her on the Palo Alto University page. She doesn't use it here either.

www.paloaltou.edu...

Same on Stanford as well.

med.stanford.edu...

edit on 29-9-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yea, but I keep going back to the idea that THIS particular "Dr." is somehow something more than a stunted traumatized adult..... and that the Qpost is related .... But I can't get my head around how.
Well, there is a rumor about her (honey pot) but I cant find a link right now.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

why does her profile not have any information? why no pic of her?

strange.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Hmmmm

She must have "forgot".

💥💯💥

Good catch. I had the opinion she was one of those feminist new agers that just doesnt take her husbands last name.

On another note...has anyone heard anything in the news from her parents?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

you mean this honeypot?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Hmmmm

She must have "forgot".

💥💯💥

Good catch. I had the opinion she was one of those feminist new agers that just doesnt take her husbands last name.

Then why is she being called and identified as Blasey-Ford in public, and in her testimony?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I assume Christine Ford will have her two caretakers (attorneys) present when the FBI questions her. They won't allow her to divulge anything more than she did during the Senate hearing? Maybe she'll be tagged as "not fully cooperative".

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

you mean this honeypot?

No. As in, photos, drugs, blackmail when young.

Added:
"So .......... CIA ........... just contacted Mitch McConnell and President Donald Trump yesterday in regards to Christine Blasey Ford and let them know Christine and her father are CIA and this is a smear op. I should have included this information with my correspondence with the Donald on Sunday evening the 23rd. I thought they all followed CIA movements, why weren't they already aware of this?.
Hammer is going to drop, watch Grassley. Deliberation on Kavanaugh confirmation has been scheduled for Friday in the Dirksen Bldg, room 226 beginning at 9:30.

The timing of the Thursday meeting set up by DNC Attorney was to align with the Cosby sentencing and the fact that Cosby used date rape drugs.

The allegations of Avenatti that his client could speak on date rape drugs and trains of high school boys having sex with intoxicated underage females where Avenatti also alleges were orchestrated by a teenage Kavanaugh. Evidence will soon come out that such parties did occur with Honey Trap Christine spiking the girls drinks with drugs obtained from Dr. Frederick T. Melges, her mentor.
Dr Melges is most likely the reason Christine became head of Stanford University’s CIA Undergraduate Internship Program. Her email is [email protected]

Her husband Russell Biddle Ford, works at a pharmaceutical company that specializes in psychoactive drugs

The more you know LOL"

Again, no link, just a rumor...
edit on AMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago33911 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Yea, but I keep going back to the idea that THIS particular "Dr." is somehow something more than a stunted traumatized adult..... and that the Qpost is related .... But I can't get my head around how.
Well, there is a rumor about her (honey pot) but I cant find a link right now.

That her brother works with Peter Strzok's sister?

link   
Ex Machina @ 37:00 minutes

link   

She's a psychologist. She knows exactly how to beat these things.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

More to the point, why would the question be "is your statement false" rather than just ask her about the underlying facts of the event? LIke, "have you ever been in the same room as Kav?" or "Did Kav ever touch your on your b#?"

To me, that doesn't make any sense.

What if the statement they asked her about wasn't the statement we are seeing?

What if her statement was something like:
"My cat has whiskers".

"Is any part of your statement false?" No

"Did you make up any part of your statement?" No 

Or, what if the statement corrections/alterations were put in AFTER the polygraph test was over. There is nothing on that statement to verify the changes were made by Ford at all, and no way to tell whether the changes were made before or after the test either.

Anybody could have changed that statement at any time. Waited until after she passed the test on the original unaltered statement, then changed words in it after she passed.

I'm no brief or legal expert or anything, but that written statement is so unnacceptable to base any sort of a case on. The most feeble 'evidence' ever. Shocking.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Hmmmm

She must have "forgot".

💥💯💥

Then why is she being called and identified as Blasey-Ford in public, and in her testimony?

Not sure....she also diesnt use Ford in any of her publications....she uses CM Blasey.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Listen to this . ..
It's a recording of a telephone call by a CNN reporter (can someone embed it please, sorry)

www.facebook.com...

Posted by this chap . ..

Marc Raymond Mendoza
27 September at 03:17 ·

Someone just sent me a video recording they made playing a voicemail they received from CNN producer Scott Bronstein. Sender's husband is an 87 Yale graduate. CNN is proactively contacting Yale alumni who were in Pierson Residential College seeking character assassination of Kavanaugh.
Tell CNN how you fell.
CNN Scott Bronstein (202) 898-7972

More confirmation of a CONSPIRACY. 👍

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Does that essentially nullify the signed statement then? That she didn't sign it in her legal name?

And if so, does that mean she cannot be held liable for defamation or providing false statements or testimony?

The entire thing is "meticulously legal".

🤫

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

"Professionals" often use "Professional" names.

😉

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

if they are still out there.... 2-3 months is a perty long time to be able to clean up your image on the webzzz

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The entire thing is "meticulously legal".

🤫

what does that even mean?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It appears Ford may have committed perjury by stating she is a Psychologist.

According to records, Ford is not licensed in the state of California.

A recent search through the Department of Consumer Affairs License Bureau, which provides a state-run database of all licensed psychologists in California, produced no results for any variation of spelling on Ford’s name.

If Ford at one time had a license but it is now inactive, she would legally still be allowed to call herself a “psychologist” but forbidden from practicing psychology on patients until it was renewed.

However, the database would have shown any past licenses granted to Ford, even if they were inactive.

DANGEROUS exclusively uncovered an archived version of Ford’s page on the school’s faculty directory.

On September 10, 2015, the only archived date available, Ford’s faculty page was saved to the Wayback Machine and showed Ford listed as a “research psychologist” along with her email address and office phone number.

The most recent version of that page shows Ford listed only as an “Affiliate” in the department, with the words “research psychologist” removed along with Ford’s email address and phone number.

This suggests the page was altered by someone very recently to scrub Ford’s contact information and title after she entered the national spotlight.

www.dangerous.com...

DATA BASE Licensed Psychologists:
search.dca.ca.gov...

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join