It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tiredoflooking
Jehovah's Witnesses don't treasure things "of this world". Handing over $35 million shouldn't mean much at all to the leadership.

LOL.

Trying to just lurk and read, but so many posts here are too good not to respond.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Probably the conservative S.C. justices are getting credible death threats. But all get the security.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Not to the extent of what you went through but I can identify with that in a similar experience in my life that went on for over 2 years. At the start, I was the one with the fear, stress and overpowering weight of a corrupted system against me. Somewhere in all of that I had the turning point also feeling like nothing more can be taken from me and fought back with chains off. 2 years later I saw the look on the official's face that I once had. Anxiety, fear, stress and a sunken/lost man. That look on his face made every day of stress and fear I experienced worth it. I had destroyed the man that was out to destroy me and it felt glorious. Kavanaugh is forever changed by this experience, if he gets confirmed it will be the corrupt's worst nightmare now.

After getting the metal red hot....plunge it into the cold water. Tempering...how many wars have been won with this knowledge?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Yes but it was traveling in a car with no Wi-Fi to connect to

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: dashen
Fascinating.
One of my burner phones which has no SIM card or phone number or service just received an Amber Alert.
I imagine the presidential emergency alert system would also send out to any device whether connected or not as well?

Was the wireless on?

Good question.

Your phone should still connect to towers in the area even with out a SIM card.

Take the SIM out and dial 911, it should go through.

It doesn't surprise me that the Amber alert went through, it's probably tied into the same requirement that allows SOS calls to be accepted regrdless of carrier (which is determined by SIM card)

If it says "No Service", you are probably SOL, though.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Wow. 35 mil. For only the one case! There are plenty more where this one came from.

Not just in this denomination either...

It's about time!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Coincidence or not Jared Kushner bought that building in the picture a few years ago and took down the Watchtower sign

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Wowzers.

BK shakes the world with this statement.

Dems are going to be awfully sorry if he gets in.

And he should.

TOL, agree. He said everything that one would want to say in the right way. The room was his, he owned it.

Difi's question was hopeless and the dark halo around her was very obvious.

Looks like the dems went all in, when he's voted in, then D5, as he will never vote with them on a single thing ever, including keeping them out of military tribunals.

Is it just me? Or does Lindsey seem to have just a touch of Stockholm Syndrome, since his handler/owner, bit the big one?

Edog I agree. Little Lindsey must have watched his handler take the injections and figured "but for the grace of god..." or, Mctreason took Lindsey's blackmail envelope with him. Either way his turn is weird to say the least...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Kill one off, hope to win midterms, hold out until they can get their pick in.

Seems to allude to Scalia, which if killed, backfired on them but timing would have been able to let them put one of their picks through, especially had they won the 2016 election.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Probably the conservative S.C. justices are getting credible death threats. But all get the security.

Chatter says Senators and Justices (all (R)) getting many threats tonight.

The "Activation" codes have been transmitted.

☹️

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Feinsteins path to power...paved by assassinations:

On November 27, 1978, Moscone and supervisor Harvey Milk were assassinated by a rival politician, Dan White, who had resigned from the Board of Supervisors two weeks earlier.

Feinstein was in City Hall at the time of the shootings and discovered Milk's body after hearing the shots. Later that day Feinstein announced the assassinations to the public.[17] As President of the Board of Supervisors upon the death of Moscone, Feinstein succeeded to the mayoralty on December 4, 1978.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Thank you for the PDF. Will start reading tonight.

On another topic, remember the thread you made a couple years ago that was closed? In the first post was a copy paste of an action taken by another person.

I have been following Dark Journalist's X series and he mentioned the same thing (from the copy paste) last week (with a sly smile) and plans to get into it soon.

He has been great to ease into this information but it has taken 26 weeks so far and I know there is a lot missing. The pdf should help.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
We're up against an enemy of high education and cunning intelligence.

Take Sheila Jackson Lee, wearer of cult-cabal-rings for instance:

In an October 2016 interview on MSNBC, Jackson mistakenly denounced Wikipedia in place of WikiLeaks.

In 1997, while on a trip to the Mars Pathfinder operations center in California, Jackson Lee confused the planet Mars with Earth's own moon, asking whether the Pathfinder had succeeded in taking a picture of the flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969.[39][40]

Jackson Lee complained in 2003 that storm names were too white. "All racial groups should be represented," she said, and asked officials to "try to be inclusive of African-American names."[41]

The Houston Press reported in 1998 that five of Lee's staffers quit that spring: "According to Lee's former Capitol office executive assistant and events scheduler Rhiannon Burruss, the congresswoman's abrasive ways not only drove off staff members but irritated Continental Airlines staffers to the point where one suggested she fly on a competitor instead."[52][53] In 2011 she was reported to have one of the highest staff turnovers in Congress and to be one of the worst bosses.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Brutal.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

from DCNF

An unknown person located in the House of Representatives on Thursday posted the personal information of Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, as well as Mike Lee and Orrin Hatch of Utah.

All three senators sit on the Senate Judiciary Committee, and their personal information was posted shortly after each questioned Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh during Thursday’s hearing.

“They appear to be targeting Republican members of the committee after they question Judge Kavanaugh,” a Hatch spokesman told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Other Republican Senate offices have already faced a deluge of threats meant to intimidate their votes on Kavanaugh.

According to the report their personal info has been removed.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
We're up against an enemy of high education and cunning intelligence.

Take Sheila Jackson Lee, wearer of cult-cabal-rings for instance:

In an October 2016 interview on MSNBC, Jackson mistakenly denounced Wikipedia in place of WikiLeaks.

In 1997, while on a trip to the Mars Pathfinder operations center in California, Jackson Lee confused the planet Mars with Earth's own moon, asking whether the Pathfinder had succeeded in taking a picture of the flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969.[39][40]

Jackson Lee complained in 2003 that storm names were too white. "All racial groups should be represented," she said, and asked officials to "try to be inclusive of African-American names."[41]

The Houston Press reported in 1998 that five of Lee's staffers quit that spring: "According to Lee's former Capitol office executive assistant and events scheduler Rhiannon Burruss, the congresswoman's abrasive ways not only drove off staff members but irritated Continental Airlines staffers to the point where one suggested she fly on a competitor instead."[52][53] In 2011 she was reported to have one of the highest staff turnovers in Congress and to be one of the worst bosses.

How does someone who graduated from Yale, literally 3 years after Armstrong planted the flag, get that wrong? I mean he did it WHILE she was in college and it was likely the most widely reported and watched news story ever at the time....

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
President must be back and settled in at the White House. Q has made a volley of new posts this evening.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Wrong thread.
edit on 9/27/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

If BK is 53, that makes Ford 51.

Is THAT pic on the left really Christine Blasey Ford?

...because that woman looks much much older than 51. I can't think of any woman that age that I know that looks that old and wrinkled.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: FlyingFox

If BK is 53, that makes Ford 51.

Is THAT pic on the left really Christine Blasey Ford?

...because that woman looks much much older than 51. I can't think of any woman that age that I know that looks that old and wrinkled.

That's from today's hearing....lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join