It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Near the end of thread 11 - Made a comment about killing the Net ..... Today I read this from Eric Schmidt - Ex google CEO

If you think of China as like 'Oh yeah, they're good with the Internet,' you're missing the point. Globalization means that they get to play too. I think you're going to see fantastic leadership in products and services from China. There's a real danger that along with those products and services comes a different leadership regime from government, with censorship, controls, etc.

Tech Companies are the real Judas Goat !!

(post by PokeyJoe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BilboSlabbins
a reply to: dashen

By the way whats a good list of follows?

Wictor

Sarah Rush Ashcraft

Stealth Jeff Undercover Huber

Podesta Hillary Giustra Comey Brennan

0hour Praying Medic ETS

Did I miss anyone?

Praying Medic has some decent thoughts going on usually.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm not sure anyone can fully comprehend the ecstatic Joy I get in knowing that I rick rolled eisegesis in the thread 11 OP

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: carewemust

Trey Gowdy seems to vascilate back-n-forth between being a White Hat and a Black Hat...like he's 2 different people.

He's compromised is the only thing that makes sense with him imo. Possibly by opposing factions. When it comes down to the line he'll break black. We've seen it before with him---amazing run for the goal line and when he gets there he lays down short.

He has exceptional intelligence--moreso than just about any of his colleagues--and I think he wants to be a good guy, but his jewels are in the deep state vice.

I like Trey Gowdy but... he's one of the guys that's not running for reelection. That suggests he's got skeletons in his closet.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Note that Q Post #2246 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub is a CONFIRMATION post!

Why is it a confirmation? Because Q has given a null reply, therefore only the anon post numer it replys to is shown. This is Q's way of saying "Spot on, nothing to add". It is an established method.

Why is confirmation of the SECONDS delta important? Because it shows Q is in control of the timing of both Q posts and POTUS tweets!

This tells us:
a) That there is a Q (military intelligence) AI step between POTUS typing a tweet (or his team) and when that tweet is posted,
b) That we can have MORE confidence in our Timestamp/Time Delta to ACRONYM methods because we know Q systems CAN manage the times of post and tweet postings to the second. The ACRONYM methods use Days, Hours, Minutes and Seconds.
edit on 21-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sure would have helped if Q has told you guys this instead of you maybe or maybe not figuring it out based on pure speculation.

Good thing you guys figured it out though because I don't think Q would have told you! He/she/they don't really say very much of anything though, they leave all the work to you guys. Who knows if you're actually right? Q will never tell you if you are or not, that's for sure.

Ever wonder why Q leaves such huge gaps of information out of their drops? 95% of these threads are comments speculation about what is meant. I wonder why that is?

Crowdsourcing...drawing attention...creating legal basis for information...call it a reverse frog boil perhaps...

Apparently one of the esoteric rules, is that you must respect people's free will. One of the ways that is done, is through seeding information with Predictive Programming. They have to tell you what they are doing, in some fashion. That apparently serves as Fair Notice. They do not however, have to do it in a way that seems believable. And the heavy use of symbolism is another tool used. TV and movies are the major vectors.

I've been watching Silicon Valley on HBO lately, which has a lot of synchronicities with our current situation. It's quite hilarious as well. Wisdom of the Crowd is a series that only went one season...presumably because the main character actor got outed in the Spacey/ #MeToo thing. Person of Interest is another, with a crap-ton of AI seeding. The list is almost endless. And it can easily be seen going back to even silent movies, if you look with that context in mind.

This MIL_OP (IMO) with Prez the Donald as the Talent, is turning all the tools that have been used by the deep state/dark cabal/Loominati/Corporotocracy/whatever, back on them. He is following all of THEIR rules, to bring them down. This includes telling them symbologically what they are doing...which is often hilarious as well...and humor is one of the best tools, to defuse fear in the collective consciousness.

Hmmmm...I seem to have rambled a bit. But, memes are more powerful than bullets, at the emotional and/or irrational levels...which is where humans do their actual decision making. Hearts and minds...

Be well, brother.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There is a certain art to releasing any kinds of "classified" materials. Release enough info to let people dig to find the real answers, and then plausible deniability for any threat of repercussions for releasing too much.

I honestly have been skeptical of Q for a while now, but looking back a vast majority has ended up turning out as was predicted.

I will watch with amusement.

I, want to see what is being passed to Hannity on a regular basis. I'm wondering if he has a Secret Service authorized smart device, and that's how he gets his info.

The next couple of weeks are going to be really fun to watch.

Fred..

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Trey Gowdy seems to vascilate back-n-forth between being a White Hat and a Black Hat...like he's 2 different people.

He's compromised is the only thing that makes sense with him imo. Possibly by opposing factions. When it comes down to the line he'll break black. We've seen it before with him---amazing run for the goal line and when he gets there he lays down short.

He has exceptional intelligence--moreso than just about any of his colleagues--and I think he wants to be a good guy, but his jewels are in the deep state vice.

I like Trey Gowdy but... he's one of the guys that's not running for reelection. That suggests he's got skeletons in his closet.

Or...that as a keen legal mind, is in the plan to play some sort of prosecutorial role in the later stages.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Trey is tired of the process. He's used to finding facts, then acting upon them. He's NOT used to sitting as a chair of a committee, finding evidence of wrong-doing, exposing it, then have nothing happen as a result.

I can't even fathom his frustration level after these years of endless evidence of dem wrong-doing, culminating in nothing being done about it.

I'd want to go back to what I do best if I were him.

Fred..

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I was stunned hearing him say that there was nothing Earth shaking in any of the soon-to-be declassified materials. Just embarassments for the FBI and DOJ.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Score 1 for the swamp.

Trump has agreed to delay the release of the documents after hearing foreign allies concerns. The IG will now review and clear for release.

www.trumptwitterarchive.com...

edit on 21-9-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.278 📁
Sep 21 2018 10:34:50 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
"You may not have read about this GOP victory, because the liberal national media is not exactly excited to report that Republicans reclaimed a seat they had not held in 139 years."
"…this victory is even more frightening because the district is 73 percent African-American and Hispanic."
Read carefully - significant!
RED WAVE
Q

plus several more NEW Q

edit on 9 21 2018 by dashen because: 🌊

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Q mentioned that in one of the latest drops...

Ask yourself, how would 'FOREIGN' Allies' KNOW what is within a US TOP SECRET FISA warrant?
"NO INTELLIGENCE SHARED THROUGH THAT 'OFFICIAL CHANNEL' [FVEY]" - NUNES
Ask yourself, why are [2] 'KEY' Allies' VERY CONCERNED re: DECLAS & RELEASE?
YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW.
UK/AUS [PRIMARY]
RATS RUNNING?
THE WORLD WILL KNOW.
ANONS KNEW.
JUST ANOTHER COINCIDENCE?
NOTHING TO SEE HERE.
Q

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Looks like the second ally was indeed Australia

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Open the photo from Q on a real PC screen and zoom into that section. There is an outline of a single craft.

After I get the kids to school I'll outline it and post it back up.

Ya I can see it on my 24 inch screen

No problem

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Stay on topic......
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:22 AM
    link   

This, I'm truly saddened to learn. I was hoping he would be appointed US Attorney General.
    Even if his Jewels are in a black hat vice, he sure did fight the good fight, as much as he could.

Wow, the things he could have done and got accomplished. Can he recover from his "Skeletons?"

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:44 AM
    link   
    a reply to: vinifalou

Ok, what is the truth? And provide evidence that it's true, not some vague crap that Q has told you. I mean actual proof that your "truth" (whatever it is) is actually true and not part of your own wishful thinking.

Hard proof, not speculation. But first, what is the truth. I'm sure you won't have any trouble fitting it into a single post since you seem to be so sure of it.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join