It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
you can just pronounce some feel-good rhetoric about your true american values and some baseless assertions about why a movie does or doesn't make money,

Michael Moores anti-Trump movie sucks. Thats why it Bombed.

Notice a pattern? Its a pattern of losing.

Omarosas book flopped.

Stormy Daniels flopped.

Nobody is talking about the "Fire and Fury" book anymore.

The "Russian Collusion" hoax collapsed.

Dems/MSMs claims of WWIII with North Korea imploded.

Dems claims about the U.S. Economy didnt come true.

MSM predictions about Presidential Election never came to pass.

Turns out HRC is lurking in the background of the Brett Kavanaugh accusations
and likely also pulling strings in other "Resistance" endeavors.

If you guys want to start WINNING again, you need to have HRC and her Billionaire crime gang retire.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know the issue is open about the gender / individuality of Q, but I will stick my neck out and say that Q is most likely not a 'he' or a 'she', but rather a 'they / them' (plural probably including both sexes - team).

It is easy to say 'he' … but why narrow it to one individual of a single sex?

I think Q is a team.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Its been established since the beginning that Q is a team of people.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

You are correct. That team focuses on assisting President Trump when he is at Summits and international meetings.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: carewemust

I know the issue is open about the gender / individuality of Q, but I will stick my neck out and say that Q is most likely not a 'he' or a 'she', but rather a 'they / them' (plural probably including both sexes - team).

It is easy to say 'he' … but why narrow it to one individual of a single sex?

I think Q is a team.

Yes, and a good many of the team are right here on ATS, posting in this thread.
I have said before that Q could be a larp and to "Q"uote HRC "At this Point What Difference Does It Make?"
It is all about the information that is being dug up, the scab that is being picked at, ever so slowly, that makes this whole thing worthwhile.
The Person(s) that post as Q are just the catalyst. The real work is done here and by anons everywhere.
##SNIPPED##
edit on Wed Sep 26 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

2) "traveling" - should be "travelling"

Q is using American English.

That is no longer a reliable tell. Software automatically eliminates one "L".

I'm American. I use British spelling though.

Q consistently uses the English (US), language.

Normally, "software" auto-corrects to either spelling, which is determined by what language the user has chosen (English US/UK).

I just verified with SwiftKey.

edit on 26-9-2018 by eisegesis because: added

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
When Wikileaks emails uncovered that Hillary Clinton told Lynn Rothschild that she would sacrifice a chicken to Moloch, Debunkers said she was speaking metaphorically or tongue-in-cheek.

When it was then pointed out that the Clintons made several visits to the highest Voodoo priest in Haiti, who endorses Animal Sacrifice for political gain and the Clintons spoke favorably of the practice, Debunkers said "yeah, so what? They are interested in other cultures"

It's a common communication pattern. First deny and when it can no longer be denied then spin it to mean something good. But if it really meant something good, why deny it at first?

Its like with the spying on Donald Trump. First they deny it happened. And once it becomes clear that it happened, they go "Well, its a good thing someone is protecting us from Russian infiltration!".

The HRC-Soros-Rothhschild gang is using "Deny & Spin" all the time. I can't stand these people.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Q says they wanted a deal: We give you Kavanaugh, you stop FISA DECLAS.

They are trying to stop Kavanaugh with all they have, so apparently no deal was made. Thats good.

Problem is, that their circus noise completely drowned out any talk of FISA.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I notice in this decode it spit out a 0 - could be zero in relation to Hussein

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
www.tampabay.com...

Florida congressional candidate dies at age 54
April Freeman was the Democratic candidate for Congressional District 17, which covers all or parts of Charlotte, DeSoto, Glades, Hardee, Highlands, Lee, Okeechobee, Polk and Sarasota counties.

Heart Attack at 54...District 17

An "unscheduled" pre-resignation.

🥁

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

So you are defending a rapist and blaming the victims how lovely. But the people you are all accusing of horrible things must be guilty right.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am going to look into her...Haiti?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

So you are defending a rapist and blaming the victims how lovely. But the people you are all accusing of horrible things must be guilty right.
UHH, UMMM....
Innocent until proven guilty mean anything to you?
And who said anything about rape?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Kristinn Hrafnsson to replace Julian Assange as Wikileaks-Editor-in-Chief

Icelandic investigative journalist and former WikiLeaks spokesperson Kristinn Hrafnsson is set to become the whistleblowing organization’s new editor-in-chief, replacing isolated founder Julian Assange in the role.

Its about time we get to see who is behind Wikileaks now that JA is gone.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

If these hundreds of Celebs and CEOs werent guilty, there would be no need for them to resign from their prestigious and comfortable positions.

The accusations against Brett K have become suspicious because of the people promoting them. Avenatti, HRC and the usual suspects.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

His third accuser did. Said he used drugs to date rape girls.

As for innocent until proven guilty nobody seems to be doing that here in these threads. Its all lock them up or even calling for the death penalty.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

As for innocent until proven guilty nobody seems to be doing that here in these threads. Its all lock them up or even calling for the death penalty.

The "3rd" story has already fallen apart.

Fallen apart bad.

😎

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
President Trump says he wants to keep Rosenstein onboard. Do you think he means that?

mobile.twitter.com...

He offered his resignation last Friday, which is why Q said by mr. Rosenstein. It seems that something in the Dynamics have changed. Perhaps Bob Mueller is also on board with the president now. No more of President Trump calling the investigation a Witch Hunt or anything else that is negative.

edit on 9/26/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Pretty sure that was the point.

"These people will not be able to walk the streets" without being proven guilty goes against the very same principle you posted.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Have you even looked into these people?
Soros is evolved, Killery is involved, the crookedist of the crooked.
Ms. Ford would like everyone to believe she didn't want to come forward, yet in early August she hired a lawyer and paid for a polygraph.
These people are so afraid that this judge will help overturn Row v Wade that they are willing to do anything to stop him.
And do you mean the woman that said he "gang raped"? I don't buy it.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join