It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: pheonix358

Enjoy !

Sitting here in the future as far as the Video is concerned ... so much fun and the audience reaction was epic.

I needed a laugh ... thanks!

P

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
A bit off topic .... BUT ....MY opinion ....The fundamentals of Globalism also fuel the Climate change rhetoric. Increased Air (lots),land sea transport of goods increase "green house" gas's measurements that supports the doomsday climate scenarios they are pushing. Of course measurements are rising. Same group of people arguing both sides of the mouth. To fix the Climate if they were serious, they'd be pushing local economies, not global to restrict pollutants if they really cared. The veil is lifting on all these schemes.

Add in that all the energy used is paid for in the prices of products and also drives up the cost of energy we use in our everyday lives.

Any rational country would simply refuse to import any good at a lower price than they can produce it themselves domestically. Trump tariff policy is unilateral and ignores this very important facet. Canada for example should not put its dairy workers out of work by importing cheaper, lower quality, subsidized US dairy products.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
Democrats keep making life harder for themselves with these dirty, underhanded tactics. Like Clarence Thomas, SC Justice Brett Kavanaugh will "Never Forget". He will (I hope) vote 100% conservative on every case possible. No inkling to even consider the liberal/Democrat point of view.

Except that is his responsibility to put partisanship aside and vote according to what our founders intended. I think there is significant material out there that points to the fact he is unlikely to keep that non partisan OATH and any Congressman who ignores that is doing the country an injustice. At the least quit hiding his record.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

BREAKING!
Proof Hillary Clinton behind Kavanaugh smear campaign

Domain Name: ibelievechristineblasey.com...
Registrant Name: Gabrielle McCaffrey
Registrant Email: [email protected]

NOW see these graphics....

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
During the lull, I've gone back to DECODE some early posts using the methods we have now developed and honed.

For some's delectation... and for others; to show it CAN get more boring... I give you DECODES on post #1 from
qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

GUCCIFER/FLORIDA method
a) Using "q" gives ede Utc
EDE = Early Data Entry
UTC = Under The Covers
Note that Q's first 124 posts were made under an "Anonymous" tripcode.

b) Using "Q" gives a dc rre0coalolrch fum. (I think this is prophetic of the time now!)
A = About
DC = Washington DC
rr = Rod Rosenstein
eO = Executive Order (did one allow recordings that come out now?)
COA = Centre of Attention
LOL = Lots Of Laughs (from put downs of Kavanaugh accusers?)
RCH = Reach
FUM = Follow Up Meeting (RR has follow up meeting with POTUS Thursday!)

TMESTAMP/DELTA2ACRONYM methods:
PRB = Problem(s) (RR+Kavanaugh's confirmation?)
GHJ = Getting His Jollies (POTUS?)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BREAKING!

twitter.com...

Thats what you get for not locking her up, Donald.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

One of Qs biggest fails right there. Lol

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

How is that proof that Hillary is behind this?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating Donald and team has got to get it right. If his team misses one letter "i" dot and one missed crossed "t"...some whiny butt fake lawyer will take it to the spelling Nazi's and try to impeach him. I pray for our President!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Thank you for pointing more people to my post, where, I have no doubt, they will make their OWN minds up.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Its a simple fact none of what Q said in that post happened. And that was almost a year ago. Big fail

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Skyfloating

How is that proof that Hillary is behind this?

As if Fords sharing both a lawyer and a webmaster with Hillary Clinton is just a coincidence.

Just how stupid do you think people are?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

I'm pretty sure she's in the background somewhere. Tweet

edit on 25-9-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It's pretty clear that DECLAS didn't happen because of the drama surrounding the Supreme Court confirmation...mission accomplished. Actually stopping the appointment was too high of a goal, stopping DECLAS was a consolation prize.

The Trump speech at the UN was full of good content. He seemed somewhat sarcastic and mellow. To wit, when the audience "laughed" at him I got the impression that they understood his message; that his administration had "been the busiest US admin in the first 2 years ever". After viewing it more than once, I think they crowd laughed in irony the same way we would....implying Trump was "taking care of business" behind the scenes and they knew it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

BREAKING!

twitter.com...

I saw a revealing 2013 Donald Trump twee today. In effect it said regarding enemies.. You lull them into thinking that you're ignoring them, and then move on them suddenly, like the fastest animal in the world.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

They have not stopped the Declas ... it has been postponed until this Supreme Court confirmation is over with.

Declassification could happen as early as Monday if the vote on Friday morning goes according to the plan we are all asked to trust.

Hell, if I were President Trump and The vote on Friday goes as expected, then Friday evening could be a great time to bring the house down.

Delay tactics by the Dems only slow down the process. It is expected.

P

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Good analysis of the Trump speech today. There's no past President who could make that boast about so many accomplishments in LESS THAN 2 years.

Devin Nunes said the Rosenstein Impeachment vote was called off for the same reason you mention as the reason for the Spygate document delay. To get Kavanaugh seated on the bench, without any interim distractions.

Hopefully by the time Ruth Ginsberg's seat needs to be filled, there will be less drama. Soros, Hillary, and a few more evil Anti-Trump people, will be out of the picture.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The vote Friday is only the Senate Judiciary committee. The same people who questioned Kavanaugh. The full Senate COULD vote this weekend, since McConnell has told all Senators to be ready to stay in Session Saturday and Sunday. Depends on if the Judiciary committee generates enough "yea" votes Friday.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Than you for that info.

So ... Monday could be good.

Having a stable Supreme Court is paramount to moving forward. Too many lower Judges are bought and paid for.

Which is why the President is using Military Tribunals and at some time ... this will be challenged at the Supreme Court level.

One determination and it is all over for the evil ones.

P

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Skyfloating

BREAKING!

twitter.com...

I saw a revealing 2013 Donald Trump twee today. In effect it said regarding enemies.. You lull them into thinking that you're ignoring them, and then move on them suddenly, like the fastest animal in the world.

Here's another from 2013 that compliments that tweet well:

link

edit on 25-9-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join