It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

34 months....so I was somewhat correct.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Serco Inc., a provider of professional, technology, and management services, announced today that it has been awarded a position on the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Public Assistance Technical Assistance Contract (PA TAC) IV. Serco will provide the people and resources needed to support the Public Assistance Program during major disasters and emergencies. To support a select region of the United States, Serco received a single-award indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract that has a ceiling value of $600 million over the next five years.

www.prnewswire.com... 1/2/18

As the sole-awardee for Zone 2, Serco is responsible for 17 states across the mid-west including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, North and South Dakota, and Montana.

Behind the wall of altruism:

We look forward to supporting FEMA to assist state and local governments and other eligible applicants in responding to, and recovering from Presidentially-declared disasters."

edit on 25-9-2018 by eisegesis because: added date

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Oh boy! Lolll.

Avenetti has protected his tweets today.

Rumors flying that he was pranked by 4 Chan.

So hope it is true!!!

Link to tweet with info.
twitter.com...

edit on 25 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hope it's cool with TAT, but this was sooooo Funny , it deserved to be seen more ! Meme inspiration ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not letting this very "timely" distraction of the tragedy of Bill Cosby bring me down. It's sad when people that influenced our live's turn out to lead an evil, double life. I said early on in Q threads, it sucks to find out John Lennon was a prick.

My Dad's about the same age, and does require a lot of help at this point, so I'm sympathetic to the challenges that would cause to all concerned. Show Mercy in this case, send him home on house arrest, let his family care for him. He brought a lot of Joy to the World and hope to ALL kids. IDK ?
edit on 25-9-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Replying to CWM:

President Trump announced Tuesday that only allies of the United States will receive U.S. money and assistance from America.

In an unprecedented platform, Trump stated if countries and governments “do not respect” the United States, they won’t get paid.

THIS.

This right here is what causes globalists' heads to explode. And I applaud it! Globalism is a sham. It's a a subversive method to coax 98% of the world into not only accepting a more concentrated oligarchy, but demanding it. And that's only stage one.

"What do you mean we can't sh!t all over your country in every regard and still get a handout?!"

edit on 25-9-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Worth noting that a BRIDGE also allows you to safely traverse WATER.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
A bit off topic .... BUT ....MY opinion ....The fundamentals of Globalism also fuel the Climate change rhetoric. Increased Air (lots),land sea transport of goods increase "green house" gas's measurements that supports the doomsday climate scenarios they are pushing. Of course measurements are rising. Same group of people arguing both sides of the mouth. To fix the Climate if they were serious, they'd be pushing local economies, not global to restrict pollutants if they really cared. The veil is lifting on all these schemes.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

OMG
If this is true it's the
Troll
Of
The
Century

Thanks for posting this. LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It absolutely sucks to find out the truth about people we were really herded into idolozing.

The whole system was put into place as a pyramid of control!

The ones we were taught to follow were compromised to facilitate those above's control.

It is mind blowing for all of it to crash down before our eyes, life altering.

They may have sold their souls to be in that position and they likely endured a lot of abuse as well.

It's still not OK. They had a choice.

It is going to hurt like hell for them and those watching but the point will be to stop it from continuing.

No more victims who are the real ones to suffer.

I feel like it sets a huge precedent that Cosby gets jail time.

It signals that there will be consequences for these people.

They aren't untoucahable anymore.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yeah, but anyone else would have gotten 20 years or more. This is another double-standard celebrity sentencing.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
A 4 chan anon had his girlfriend call Avenatti. She allegedly gave a convincing tale (stuff I can't describe here).

Avenatti began blowing up the burner phone she used, and offered to wire her 75 grand, along with a gofundme if she agreed to do an interview on CNN. No vetting whatsoever.

They stopped answering the calls and Avenatti shut down his twitter.

Hilarious if true. Also sad that someone can get all of this with nothing more than one call.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Agreed.

It's a start, actual jail time.

Also they just announced he's going straight to jail.

No passing go. No final party they just took him away.

Perhaps a shorter sentence because of his age.

It's going to be a rude awakening for him.

He should have got at least 10 years.

I feel like if this had happened years ago he never would have even been convicted and jail time? No way.

He would have been able to pay someone off.

It's not enough but a step in the right direction.

Also LEGACY.

It is no longer an option for people to keep that if they have done bad things.

That is a big accomplishment.

The glass castle is cracking.

Imagine what perps who have done things over the last decades are thinking about RIGHT NOW.

There is nowhere safe to hide.

It's glorious.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Robert Blake

OJ Simpson

Two I can think of off the bat.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, thanks for that great link which definitely needs to be linked to this Piotr Bein blog page on Kristine Marcy and the Crown Agent Sisters (Bridge/PKI shown under 16. Cressida Dick, and 66.Marina Wheeler - Boris Johnson's soon to be ex-wife).

I'd like to point out 3 interesting facts that tingled spidey senses for me:

1) POTUS is busily printing NEW money because Hussein printed 3 Trillion dollars in Thailand from stolen plates:

It’s actually because Obama took a template of a 100 dollar bill and had 3 TRILLION dollars printed. In Bangkok Thailand. Centennial Energy. But our new money should be done by the 18th. They have been working on it 24/7

KFC: Was noticing the changes a few weeks ago. Took a pic

KFC: Half new money half old?

Once the switch happens. You tear the left side off. That’s the bad side

Soooo:
a) Plans in execution to replace US currency in circulation with new format,

b) A period of changeover because the Left Hand Side is old format and Right Hand Side is new format. I presume this means you have to exchange old notes for new at a bank - where they will be CHECKED for counterfeits,

c) If you look at Right Hand Side of new notes in the pic above, you will note that they appear to have a transparent plastic oval. This is what the UK uses on new notes to make them more difficult to counterfeit. (It also means they can go in washing machines and survive!).

d) Could this also be used to make Federal Reserve notes worthless? Hence removing Fed power and control?

2) This quote confirms that you can add anyone's face to an incriminating video (think Kavanaugh):

Now in order to be accepted into these Junket Rooms, you first have to go thru a series of initiation tests and if you pass those, your facial features are captured because now, there’s no way out. Your facial features are taken while performing sexual deviant acts (mostly pedo) and they save it in order to add your face onto a virtual likeness of you and have you committing even more heinous crimes.

3) Another candidate for the "SERVER" and "RED" in Q posts is shown to be a server that let's the Elite call hits and False Flags to be executed by RED teams - which they then bet on the casualty counts of, or the time of death.

a) The discovery that the Elite amass all this money from our hard work but then just fritter it away paying for executions of us and betting on them... truly shows the total disdain for us. It reminds me of the film "Jason and the Argonauts, where the Gods in the sky play games with our lives just to keep their days exciting".

b) This could explain another set of Marine and Special Forces operations, aside from trafficking, that must be going on:- interrupting SERCO execution/False Fag Squads hits and, hopefully, taking out these squads.

edit on 25-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

edit on 25-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Minor Epiphany at seeing this, Daily Mail Article.

In summary, someone has mapped out 49 old/closed London Tube stations onto the current network.

What caught my eye was this picture:

It is a common attribute of these stations that they have tiled walls, each station has individual patterns. Until a few years ago tube stations closed at midnight, meaning that presumably the lines weren't electrified overnight.

Looking closely at the pic, you will see:

1) chains on the ceiling at regular points, which held overhead wiring,
2) grey filled in holes at head height - these could have been for lights or hooks.

NOW REMEMBER THE PODESTA PAINTINGS AND BILTMORE POOL!

I think the paintings could represent a tube station as much as the Biltmore pool. Perhaps both?

The "benefits" of using a closed-to-the-public tube station:

1) The sunken track area can be used as a kill zone whilst audience is on the platform,
2) Evidence sinks into the earth and few would ever step into the electrified track area,
3) Imagine the perspective of the paintings as a circular shaped tunnel - the subjects would be hanging in mid-air rather than against a wall. I guess this would add more fear and physical stress... let alone looking more like hung meat.
4) 49 closed stations around London makes events more easily accessible around key locations.

What think you all? Barking up the wrong tree?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You are right metalthunder.

www.theguardian.com...

I don't think it entirely off subject since it is part of the cabal plan to make everyone dependent on them, thus slaves.

Government wage growth has been exceeding private sector since the mid 2000's, real inflation exceeds real wage growth, local manufacturing was destroyed.

Non of that happened by accident through both Democrat and Republican control.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

How good anyone thinks the Q movement is really doesn't matter. If it trends and then dies down and goes back to the fringe then that is it. It makes no difference who the majority is in these threads.

Personally, I don't care if it MOABs the present paradigm or if it goes out with a whimper. I'm just pointing out why I think it is going to be the latter.

Also, lurking around 8chan has shown me that the community isn't really all that united. There is a whole lot of infighting and censorship that goes on in that part of the Q community and that false front is one of the reasons it isn't the enemy of the state people seem to imagine.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

That is really awesome Cranky
There's a lot of evidence to support Q and POTUS are Buds and Trump's speech at the UN this morning really made me feel optimistic that we're on a Good path to MAGA and MWGA, it truly can be Glorious if WE Keep the Faith !

I only caught the first part of the UN speech. I think everything can be summed up with one key line from DJT's speech and a recent Obama speech.

DJT: "That is why America will always choose independence and cooperation over global governance, control, and domination. I honor the right of every nation in this room to pursue its own customs, beliefs, and traditions. The United States will not tell you how to live or work or worship. We only ask that you honor our sovereignty in return."

Obama: "We see a rise in nationalism"

If you are in fact convinced that all the world should be under one single system of existence then DJT is satan, the bringer of doom. If 1960's Soviet Block conformity was utopia then DJT has got to go.

If you believe that Source of All never intended to create one singular POV and embraces the expression of all balanced POV's then DJT/Q/US could be facilitators of that truth.

FYI, for those who like the written word: Trump Speech Transcripts

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Hey, thanks for that link.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Oh boy! Lolll.

Avenetti has protected his tweets today.

Rumors flying that he was pranked by 4 Chan.

So hope it is true!!!

Link to tweet with info.
twitter.com...

Looks like he was set up. I noticed Breitbart reporting with confidence yesterday that nothing would come of his witness.

While hilarious, I'm not a big fan of using the same tactics they use.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join