It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Now if you really want to fall down a rabbit hole, X4AA is a false registration number. That means that was probably an aircraft that was later shipped to another country for military use, possibly from Chicago.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Too bad we can't get all our damned money back.

🤬
edit on 11/5/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
I understand and I'm pointing out that that theory is just a shift in goalposts to keep hope alive.

Many people are saying let's wait and see, time will tell. Well, time is telling but people don't want to listen to what it is saying.

No. Not a BOOM. More like a lonely sad little cricket who is desperate for a Win.

This isn't a win or lose situation for me.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Morning All

We've dealt with Doctor's, RN's, and every medical professional you can think of this week, all different races, all doing their best to give their patents good care. I sure don't see where all this " Racism " exists, lol, I keep hearing how racist we all are ! Can you imagine all the great things that could have been done with the Billions of dollars that have been spent to convince everyone of what hate filled bigots they all are ! Hypocrites.

No starving children, drug epidemic would be minor & homelessness wouldn't exist except for those who voluntarily choose it.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, re the election rallies, something is bugging me...

It appears, from the UK, that only Obummer is holding rallies for the Democrats? In the UK we would get all key members of the CURRENT other party rallying for their candidates!

Where are Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Cory Booker, Sid Blumenthal?

Have the Democrat party campaign team decided they would be poison on the campaign trail?

If so, doesn't this show an acceptance that the Q process has majorly changed the public's perception of these people?

If these others HAVE been campaigning at rallies then can someone put some examples up?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Come to think of it, you're right. Also, Bill Clinton is not in demand and by some reports, some candidates would just as soon he and Hillary stay away.

I think the Dems are depending on the "Stars" in Hollyweird to rally for them.

The Dems like Pelosi, Schumer, Feinstein, Blumenthal don't want to rub shoulders with the masses. They prefer to stay in their DC bubble and only interact with their Big Dollar Donors.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

MBSC, just to build on that picture filename decode, there is a pattern that has been appearing in recent such filenames:

1) They all start with Dq, Dr or Dn. I have postulated that:
a) Dq means Do query - investigate!
b) Dr means Do read
c) Dn means Do note

2) They all include AA in the latter part of the name:
a) I think this stands for "America, America",
b) It implies Q has a database of photos to use with format for the filenames.

As Q says, multiple meanings exist. The Mabus/M'abuse reference is very interesting!
edit on 5-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
"q" really freaking out about people voting all of a sudden, sounds desperate, thought you had everything? thought you didn't have to worry about the election?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Been wondering the same. They're so shakin can't even form complete sentences. Think they've run off to their proverbial bunkers and pleading to the wall.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Come to think of it, you're right. Also, Bill Clinton is not in demand and by some reports, some candidates would just as soon he and Hillary stay away.

The Dems like Pelosi, Schumer, Feinstein, Blumenthal don't want to rub shoulders with the masses. They prefer to stay in their DC bubble and only interact with their Big Dollar Donors.

Can you imagine ANY of them holding a Trump style rally?? LMAO! Would anyone at all even show up? They'd have to be paying people 15 bucks again to attend. Even then they would have trouble selling out.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
New Q - This is a good one. Coincidence again?

POTUS Dial-in Passcode Adds up to 17 (Q's Identifier)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Nov 2018 - 11:17:18 AM
twitter.com...📁
What # does the passcode add up to?
For Anons…
Q

Brad Parscale tweets out the dial in number and pass code for the Trump live telephone call. Guess what the digits of the pass code happen to add up to?

17, of course!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
October Update to #SealedIndictments

5,651 new
61,328 entered 10/30/17 thru 10/31/18
Avg: 5,111 per month

Heat Map

As warrior pointed out, there is a direct correlation of Red areas to areas heavy in trafficking... Also areas he has relayed information that those areas are secure or being secured.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: queenofswords

Can you imagine ANY of them holding a Trump style rally?? LMAO! Would anyone at all even show up? They'd have to be paying people 15 bucks again to attend. Even then they would have trouble selling out.

PJ, the problem is they have two messages: "in the future..." and "resist everything trump is doing because bad bad man." That's it. I guess Zero can go down memory lane for the brain dead.

The Cortez whackos of free everything isn't a message but a pipe bomb in a backpack appealing to the kids who can't find stamps to mail in their ballots.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
ThankQ

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Tomorrow is going to be hilarious for you I guarantee it

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I remember several years back when I ran for political office and had proof of blatant voter fraud and shenanigans being perpetrated against me and voters who came out to vote for me.
I went so far as to contact the County Board of Elections with my proof and a list of people who were willing to go on the record.
Let's just say they were less than willing to go down that rabbit hole with me.
What they did tell me was that next time I can use my own election volunteers and monitors to prevent these types of things from going on.
That's what we are seeing here Trump has enough people in the system to prevent a lot of the shenanigans that the Dems have used in the past.
I think people are going to be in for a huge shock tomorrow.
Especially Pantifa

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Least I'm not the only one who's having difficulty keeping up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MojaveDesert

LOL, whoops. Thats what I get for trying to work and post on ATS at the same time.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes, many will need urgent care.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

MBSC, just to build on that picture filename decode, there is a pattern that has been appearing in recent such filenames:

1) They all start with Dq, Dr or Dn. I have postulated that:
a) Dq means Do query - investigate!
b) Dr means Do read
c) Dn means Do note

2) They all include AA in the latter part of the name:
a) I think this stands for "America, America",
b) It implies Q has a database of photos to use with format for the filenames.

As Q says, multiple meanings exist. The Mabus/M'abuse reference is very interesting!

Since you mention that I'll add,

DpAd_R_W4AEJntk.jpg-large.jpg (#2374)
DpARGYOUYAAAU8_.jpg (#2372)

6 images with "Dr" up to #2386.

Just noticed image filename in POTUS tweet is DrP0p2jX4AEa2FA.jpg

twitter

edit on 5-11-2018 by MojaveDesert because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2018 by MojaveDesert because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join