It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Drop 2416

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
4 Nov 2018 - 4:33:58 PM
[PANIC IN DC]
If you witness members of ANTIFA or any other people or organizations stationed at 'key' voter locations making threats or attempting to use scare tactics [voter intimidation] please contact local authorities immediately and report the incident(s).
Internal comms suggest preparations are being made and organized to conduct a 29+ location push [battleground locations].
See Something
Say Something
Uniformed and Non-Uniformed personnel will be stationed across the country in an effort to safeguard the public.
If you witness anything out of the ordinary with regards to staff, officials, machinery & equipment failures and/or malfunctions, unusual 'grouping' [buses dropping off people w/ guide and/or instructor], voter prevention [blocking], or other suspicious activity please contact local authorities immediately and report the incident(s).
See Something
Say Something
[take a picture and/or video only when safe to do so]
Q

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I've said this before. They have this little trick they like to use where they knowingly put out a completely false/home made story, run with it just long enough so that by word of mouth 50 million people take it in as a truth. Then a couple days later retract the story on the obscure back page or in a 10 second segment at 5am. Problem with that is maybe 2 million people hear the redaction, don't tell their friends/co-workers it was a lie to save face and you end up with an enormous amount of people walking around thinking a lie is the truth. They are the enemy and should be treated as such.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

In Q terms BOOM!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Or... up to Friday was 22 days of "Deliver Justice".

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well there goes the EO possibility, thanks CT

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yup... hopefully 6 more posts taking us to #2422 and giving EV for Electoral Vote!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Yup... hopefully 6 more posts taking us to #2422 and giving EV for Electoral Vote!

Why?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Because....hope.

And trust...

And stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Right, the things you have lost over the years

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Re today's Q Posts:

Adding up the links to Q follower tweets there are:

11 posts detailing Q followers,

26 urls to public follower tweets,

11 include "Patriot" or "Patriots",
(P=Pope? Payseur?)

10 include "VIP",
(VIP=Very Important Part, Video Over IP, Violence Intervention Program)

9 include "Eyes On",
(EO=Executive Order)

5 include "5:5",

1 includes "We See",
(WS=Wall Street, Weather Station, Water Supply, Weapon System)

1 includes "On The Move",
(OTM=Overturning moment, Out the Mud (swamp), Over The Moon, Off The Market)

1 includes "The World is Watching",
(TWW=The West Wing, That Was Weird, The War Within)

1 includes "——————————–End" (11 dashes).

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Hope, trust and stuff is cool. I mean even I have stuff but it is just like ABOwarrior posted "I have no idea why Q posted my tweet! I am nobody special with no special knowledge!"

There is nothing left but mundane backslapping to keep the Q ball rolling. There were no arrests, no moabs or booms, just the happy feels of being part of the hive when they see someone with a Q shirt.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Right, the things you have lost over the years

No. I have them. Because I have a daughter I must.

I just don't base them on an internet thingy. Or a president.

edit on 11/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

to that

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Why did Trump tweet « TREASON ? ». I will tell you

serialbrain 2

edit on 4-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

Rel, you should find this very interesting

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

lollollol

very spicy

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Aallanon, I do like serialbrain2's decodes usually. His one on North Korea using T shapes/knight moves gave a real clear decode.
I reference a number of his methods in the "Decode methods" tab of the spreadsheet.

However, with the vid in your post I have 1 positive and 1 negative takeaway.

POSITIVE
a) Identifying how far backward or forward to move letters in a magic square BASED on time deltas and on Q signatures is worth testing on other posts,
b) This is easily doable in my spreadsheet already, using Keyletter which can move characters between -22 and +191 characters back or forward - but you have to look up the equivalent character by adding 64 to the number on the ASCII tab. (E.g. -3... 64-3=61, so use "=" as keyletter)
c) If a few examples provide good answers then I can automate flagging up recommended movements based on time deltas.
d) Serialbrain2 reckons a "Q+" signature means move characters forward, therefore most posts with "Q" signature move characters backwards?
e) It also means closer evaluation of all tweets/posts within 26 minutes of each other.

NEGATIVE
a) Serialbrain2 makes too large and stretched jumps in logic in several areas,
b) No real explanation why we jump from mis-pronunciation of anonymous to converting Maestro to Naestro to treason. I understand M+1 aestro becomes Naestro becomes treason... but why only change the first letter and not the othersin the word?
c) It's pretty bl**dy obvious that selling Uranium to other countries would be defined as treason... so why such a convoluted, stretched algorithm just to say "yes it is"? Doesn't add value... and Isn't good use of their time. I would expect Mattis to be directly telling POTUS that kind of info in a 121 briefing.
c) What happens when we get Q Delta signature? Or (((Q+))) signature?

edit on 4-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good points all. Not my area of expertise. Just sharing so better minds can work it.

On an off topic note, I just started a thread in RATS some on this thread might find interesting.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

That makes 17 (=Q) posts today.

Combined with 5 (=E) yesterday gives a string of "EQ" so far this week on the Posts per day calendar.

EQ on acronym finder equals Earthquake or Evil Queen.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join