It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ABC's

Referring to the news agency or alphabet agency specifically because that's a singular possessive. We know the WASH POST is an arm of the CIA. That's been uncovered/hinted at strongly before.

I've been busy and trying to keep up here, but it's been tough. Did we link CIA to Bezos?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: 3n19m470

What astounds me about the lost nuclear codes is that Clinton (or his staff) felt it more important to stop the military finding out he'd "lost" them, than his primary duty of looking after the safety of the 330 million American population!!

There is a contention, in the inner circles, that ALL the nuclear codes reside in the US. Odd I know, but the contention is the dark is the dark, the nukes were not all over the planet in different hands, but in the same hand, just different locations. My guess, she had no ability to use them, the trigger finger is/was higher up...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

ABC's

Referring to the news agency or alphabet agency specifically because that's a singular possessive. We know the WASH POST is an arm of the CIA. That's been uncovered/hinted at strongly before.

I've been busy and trying to keep up here, but it's been tough. Did we link CIA to Bezos?

Ket, yes in part through C_A storage and data collection.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If there is one thing I will never understand it's the desire to be all-powerful.

Why would you want to be? I have a modest income. The biggest thing I want control over is the car that I drive and the roof over my head.

What is it that these people need when they fight in such a corrupt fashion to obtain it?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

If we want to take the esoteric route, there was the part in the Bible when Jesus was in the desert being tempted by Satan. One of the things Satan showed Him was all the world. Satan promised Him all the world if He worshipped Him.

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
Matthew 4:8-9

If you go that route, they believe it's theirs. And one of things they've done is sell their souls, so they have only a short time here to control it all.

We struggle here and many of us suffer, but at the end, we earn our glory. For them it's the reverse, they rule and control and have glory here, but at the end, the fall is long.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I thought we had, but like I said, I've been trying to keep up and it's been hard.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Timely #2403.

I hadn't even looked at that when I wrote the post above.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
If there is one thing I will never understand it's the desire to be all-powerful.

Why would you want to be? I have a modest income. The biggest thing I want control over is the car that I drive and the roof over my head.

What is it that these people need when they fight in such a corrupt fashion to obtain it?
They can not comprehend that it is not their agenda they fight for. It belongs to another. What they do is a collective self destruction that will take all down in the end. Again, they are not capable of comprehending this.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Someone may be lying.

Those involved have been warned not to leak.

If things are really happening and people are going to be held accountable they will be wanting to do what they are told!

Also if "they have it all" they may well not question witnesses until after an indictment is unsealed.

They already know who did what they don't need to question them and set off alarm bells.

Perhaps things will suddenly start to happen quick.

There really are signs.

Little bits of info are leaking and I think they are purposeful leaks.

Like the odd news story, if not promoted they aren't amplified.

Like George Papadopoulos and his Bongino interview.

It's huge but it's not being promoted yet.

We are getting glimpses.

Now the country just has to vote red and way more controversial stuff will happen.

They are just waiting, in the shadows stalking their prey.

The prey knows it's being watched.

I can FEEL it.

I just worry what they might do to stop it...

Thinking about the people who haven't been called by Huber's group, who are all probably not guilty of anything and still working in FBI/DOJ, sent me back to McCabe.

McCabe went before a grand jury at Horowitz recommendation after the first IG report came out. We don't know if he spoke to Huber.

The bigger investigation by the IG is FISA which will likely include everything surrounding it. This will surely result in recommended prosecutions of many others, but not until it is complete and released. That would be when the witnesses still within the dept would be called, I think.

Remember, IG is a group of lawyers and recommendations/information from them will be largely what any prosecutions will rely on.

Also, speculating, that perhaps McCabe will accept the lesser charge of lying in order to avoid any greater charge of treason/sedition...whatever.

Really, this is just my thoughts as I know nothing about law...just made logical sense to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I had a twitter account suspended that I hadn't even posted on yet. It shared an email address with a Gab account. I guess this is to do with Twitters plans to suspend people based on their behavior outside of Twitter.

Pre-emptive account suspension! No semblance of any ToS or civility, just outright panic.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Barb Wire
Pamela Anderson
Julian Assange
WikiLeaks

Beautiful... 😂
edit on 4-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The Left and Right Hand Path lead to the same Court (Veil of Isis). Judgement upon "crossing" is determined by one's Karmic record. Most revel in the "end zone" (among other areas), to work the collective and take advantage of the Liberal Arts "perfected." The aristocracy is forever at war with itself, while the rest of us (the profane), are simply victims of circumstance. Endless battles are fought to ashes. A precarious "victor" will rise (potentially raising us), while attempting to avoid humanity's "Third Fall" in the process.

edit on 5-11-2018 by eisegesis because: sure, why not

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Care,

Is it deeper than co-authored? It's almost like co-signatories to a contract - implying a binding relationship?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting observation cranky... makes sense!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
I had a twitter account suspended that I hadn't even posted on yet. It shared an email address with a Gab account. I guess this is to do with Twitters plans to suspend people based on their behavior outside of Twitter.

Pre-emptive account suspension! No semblance of any ToS or civility, just outright panic.

I guess they connected you to us...

The Gab thing is really irksome.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Q#2405

twitter.com...📁
WE WILL PROTECT THE VOTE.
ALL HANDS ON DECK.
Q

A fair choice point is so important to all.

ThankQ, pass it up and all around...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra
You're absolutely right. Every nation has the inalienable right to decide who may or may not cross its borders. It is absurd when any foreigners try to demand entry and it's beyond absurd if they threaten legal action because their "rights" have been violated.

If I, as a non-US citizen, want to enter the USA for any reason, then I have to ask for permission. The authorities have a right to refuse me that permission and AFAIK, they do not need to cite a specific reason. I do not have a right to enter the US, just as a US citizen has no right to enter my native country.

When I came to live in the Czech Republic, I had to jump through all the hoops, get a police check done, fill in the right forms, wait in line, etc etc. But even though I now have permanent-resident status, that is not a right, it's a privilege. If I am ever convicted of a serious crime that can carry a jail sentence, then I can be deported, regardless of how long I've lived here.

And that's the way it ought to be -- everywhere!

People who want to enter the US and reside there should darned well abide by the law, GET IN LINE and WAIT THEIR TURN like the folks who do respect the USA's sovereign rights. If they don't have that respect, then I don't see why any American would even want them in their country.

Short and sweet: don't let them in! If they manage to sneak in, then kick them out. Deport them immediately. That's what they do here.
edit on 4/11/18 by JustMike because: I fixed a typo.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So voter fraud in Georgia.

And this:

twitter.com...

I thought the left didn't like guns?

They are desperate because the have obviously lost the black vote.

Black Panthers?

The 60s called, they want their ideas back.

Eta. Oprah door to door obviously didn't work either haha!

edit on 4 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, I've been trying to reason the same thing!

Take perps like Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein... they build maybe a 100 million from selling their country's safety and secrets?

There are thousands of billionaires with at least ten times as much.

I guess you wouldn''t need more than 100 million to give yourself a life of comfort, pleasure and relaxation (1 million would do for most of us)... no need to ever work again... so you'ld only want more to be able to buy something unobtainable in public?

At the other end of the scale, do Soros, Rothschild's, Payseurs NEED more than 10 Billion? Having Trillions is not about purchasing, it's about having control!

I would imagine they have a desire to have so much control that they can openly pick and choose the best sacrifices/blood that they desire?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Haha... love it! Nice dot connecting.

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join