It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Especially for Mountain Laurel... the latest "Project Fear" humorous video about BREXIT.

FB link

Make sure you watch the last 5 seconds to see POTUS as Kate Winslet and Nigel Farage as Leonardo Di Caprio!
edit on 24-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
...in fact, the only Michael Moore movie that succeeded at the box office was the one about 9/11. Thats because everyone knows that 9/11 was a SCAM. Later it turns out that Moore is only interested in the truth when it comes to exposing Republicans....in other words, he is just another partisan hack.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hey Hollywood: Where was your fraudulent #metoo movement when Beyonces drummer was accused of witchcraft inspired sexual molestation? Doesnt fit the picture, does it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
What regular folk think is reflected in the box office. And regular folk think Michael Moores movie SUCKS.

i'm not fond of the dude myself, but it doesn't mean i think trump is making america great again.

and i would, in fact, argue that fringe conspiracy theorists are about as far from 'regular folk' as it gets.. so you ain't speakin for anybody except people who are suffering from the same delusion of being 'regular folk' and/or a majority.

your emotes don't make your case for you, dude.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Nothing to see here.

As for who is the majority?

In November truth will be decided about that.

link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

so you ain't speakin for anybody except people who are suffering from the same delusion .

If my values of liberty, justice, non-corruption, anti-war, peace and prosperity for all are not shared by the majority, then I'll fight for those values to be restored.

Most importantly, a docile population needs to wake up and demand these changes. When I see a major Hollywood production against Trump totally BOMBING, I realize that the MAJORITY is starting to wake up.

Brace yourself fiverx..huge red wave incoming.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

link   
A G uardian article on exteme bio-hacking published an hour ago.

This millionaire claims a 1000mg shot of a narcotic permanently increases your intelligence. Some weird stuff and turns of phrase too.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Nothing to see here.

Yeah...like these people would just willingly drop one of the most prestigious and fascinating jobs on the Planet.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Systrom and Krieger did not specify a reason for their departure. Systrom wrote in a blog post on Monday that they plan to take some time off and explore “our curiosity and creativity again”.

Yeah, right. Lets drop one of the top creative positions of all time to go "explore our creativity".

They look like tools, tbh.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Insta hosts some pretty bad stuff.

I wonder if the "reasons" they are resigning will surface soon

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Another soldier gone:

Hopefully just taking a break.

Source

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Does anyone have the vid of President Trump roasting HRC.

It is not available in my country and I wanted some light entertainment.

P

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Just read her thread on Hivites from the link. After reading the part about beehives it struck me that the "pineapples" that you often see in Antiques, statues, door knockers etc. Could just as well be symbolic of beehives as symbolic of pineal glands.

I've got a few family friends with pineapple door knockers etc. Who I will be slightly more cautious around!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

...in fact, the only Michael Moore movie that succeeded at the box office was the one about 9/11. Thats because everyone knows that 9/11 was a SCAM. Later it turns out that Moore is only interested in the truth when it comes to exposing Republicans....in other words, he is just another partisan hack.

At some point people are going to have to stop with the hate. The endless opinion of hate as the default setting is beyond obscene. If don't care for something or are not interested I don't prove my indifference by fueling hate at the topic or idea.

Crazy how the creators of "hate crimes" spew hate about everything. How is it that hiring folks to online hate people into submission is the moral higher ground? How is it that making a doc working to instill hate is the answer to all things hate? Hate is actual war, why do people crave it so much and find it is the expression of the intellectual and moral higher ground?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Enjoy !

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Q Post #2274 has disappeared from Qntmpkts.keybase.pub but not from/patriots fight/

It could be they have been attacked and had to restore from backup that didn't have last post?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Especially for Mountain Laurel... the latest "Project Fear" humorous video about BREXIT.

FB link

Make sure you watch the last 5 seconds to see POTUS as Kate Winslet and Nigel Farage as Leonardo Di Caprio!

LOL....Very Funny Sufi, in a deadly serious way !

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Just want to say, your video opened my eyes wider and everyone should watch this.

Thank you for that contribution.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Soon these people won't be able to walk down the street.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Sorry about that. Posted in a Hurry. This is it:

Source

Thank-you. When you said "Sarah" I wasn't sure. You're right. That's BIG. Sara Carter is well respected in the conservative community.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join