It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Definitely figured you for a Godless heathen

Yep but Q said they want us divided by a bunch of stuff, one of them being religion, and then a bunch of followers make it a religious movement.

Oh well.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

An Atheist?

That's like the coolest religion.

Humanism is like way totally enlightened.

I bet imagining yourself as God would be a real trip.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

There is something really wrong with Hillary.. If you remember, last month she her van into a concrete post inside a parking garage, and then got out and walked over to a group of people like she could not believe that happened to her.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It is OK I will pray for you, there is always hope and faith!
Just remember:
Today is your day, you choose to make it good or bad.
I chose to perceive my own reality since birth and truly am living the dream!
Peace brother!
MP

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wow Q drops and they come out of the woodwork

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vert19
a reply to: bknapple32

TLDR

Q anon is a LARP started by a guy named microship that combines all the worst parts of every conspiracy you've ever heard. It was started on the hate website for dysfunctional children 4/cham before being night sold to their even more dysfunctional offspring 8.

Q makes a bunch of bogus claims that are easily debunked by the best scientists at ANTIFA like that one time Q said the moon was hollow.

Also anyone who likes Q is a racist.

q might also be a military intelligence apparatus established by the current administration to circumvent traditional media influence.

The Jury is out.

New Q, seems he agrees with our assessment...

Q#2386

Ask yourself a very simple question.
Why is the FAKE NEWS media continually expending resources to defame, debunk, and cast as a conspiracy, for, as they say, a nobody who started on 4chan?
Why did the FAKE NEWS media attempt to cast blame of recent events on the 'Q' movement?
Was it an attempt to silence?
[Sample Past 7-Days]

Attempts to label all those who challenge their narrative as 'racists' 'white supremacists' will fail [predictable].

You might get the hang of predicting Q post content yet...

edit on 2-11-2018 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Q#2386

Ask yourself a very simple question.
Why is the FAKE NEWS media continually expending resources to defame, debunk, and cast as a conspiracy, for, as they say, a nobody who started on 4chan?
Why did the FAKE NEWS media attempt to cast blame of recent events on the 'Q' movement?
Was it an attempt to silence?
[Sample Past 7-Days]

links...

ALL FOR A LARP?
[ATTACK THOSE WHO THREATEN YOU THE MOST]
Are we subject to the Hatch Act?
Think Executive Branch / NSA / etc.
Acceptable 'turn on' comms?
[Filter applied - legal analysis]
Cannot point to any particular candidate or party prior to Nov 7?
We, the PEOPLE.
Fight, Fight, Fight!
YOUR VOTE MATTERS!
WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!
THIS MOVEMENT HAS NO SKIN COLOR.
Attempts to label all those who challenge their narrative as 'racists' 'white supremacists' will fail [predictable].
Q

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I didn't mean it as a pejorative.
I have a bunch of ex-girlfriends who are Godless heathens

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
There is something really wrong with Hillary.. If you remember, last month she her van into a concrete post inside a parking garage, and then got out and walked over to a group of people like she could not believe that happened to her.

I don't know, she has a pro-driver so running into a pole in a parking-garage is odd. Maybe it was a false flag.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I didn't take it that way. It's just that there is a group within the Q movement that do think that way and you brought it up so I thought I would mention that in a reply to your post but not necessarily at you.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Another new Q..

qmap.pub...

Memes!!

My contribution:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Predicting Q would post about voting is for babies

When was the last time anyone mentioned Uranium 1?

Everyone is focused on something and it's not cryptics.

It's votes.

How many months since Mueller questioned anyone?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Not to mention whatever apparatus she wears under her clothes, the obvious seizure disorder she has, falling down and being dragged like a side of beef at the 9/11 memorial, falling down the stairs, that giant green thing she hocked up and spit back into her water, etc etc....the list goes on and on. I'm just thankful we didnt let her get her hand on the nuclear codes.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
After seeing that photo I think she may have had a serious psychological breakdown. She hasn't been seen much because you can't hide that sort of thing in public for very long.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
After seeing that photo I think she may have had a serious psychological breakdown. She hasn't been seen much because you can't hide that sort of thing in public for very long.

The pic was from almost two years ago. Right after the elections and she had to speak before her donors. So yeah, probably a bit freaked out.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Obama is speaking now at a rally where people were paid $15 each to attend. I think the media microphones maybe extra sensitive, because the hundreds of people there are making a lot of noise.

This is funny. Fox News and CNN just cut away from Obama because President Trump is giving an impromptu news conference before boarding his plane. MSNBC is sticking with Obama.
edit on 11/2/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

nvm
edit on 2-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Obama is speaking now at a rally where people were paid $15 each to attend. I think the media microphones maybe extra sensitive, because the hundreds of people there are making a lot of noise.

This is funny. Fox News and CNN just cut away from Obama because President Trump is giving an impromptu news conference before boarding his plane. MSNBC is sticking with Obama.

Sounded like protesters were louder than the crowd lol

😎

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

My god "brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like, its better than yours..."

edit on 2-11-2018 by eisegesis because: skidoo-doo

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Protesters interrupted Obama's speech. They really have those microphones hyped up. Such phonys.

In other news, have ya'll heard Alec Baldwin was just arrested for punching a man in the face. Trump's response was 'i wish him luck'.

new topics

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join