It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Honestly, I am becoming dubious if we ever hear another peep out of Q at all....I dont forsee Clinton, Podesta or anyone else getting arrested next week. Either something happened behind the scenes with the Q team, or we have been led astray this entire time....I guess the date of 11/11 has been drilled into us from the beginning, so we dont have much longer to wait.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

But some people are ignoring the 11/11 deadline and are now looking to January 2019 for some odd reason...goal posts always moving, never not!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Not sure where the deadline off 11:11 came from as we are only in the part 2 of the 3 part movie ! part 3 TBD !

The way I am reading it ....

Post 1929 - August 8th, 2018

This could go on for a while, Sit back and Enjoy !

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

But some people are ignoring the 11/11 deadline and are now looking to January 2019 for some odd reason...goal posts always moving, never not!

For me, it's been 2019 ever since President Trump issued the military-related Executive Order 2 months ago.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

January 2019 is when the new rules for military court marshals kick in.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

11-11-18
A parade that will never be forgotten.
Ask yourself, why?
God bless our brave men & women in uniform.
We will never forget.
Q

iran resolved by 11:11

link
edit on 11 1 2018 by dashen because: tick tock

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Remember:

Trump extends Veterans Day celebrations through all of November

President Donald Trump issued a proclamation Wednesday to designating November 2018 as National Veterans and Military Families Month.

“I encourage all communities, all sectors of society, and all Americans to acknowledge and honor the service, sacrifices, and contributions of veterans and military families for what they have done and for what they do every day to support our great Nation,” the president said in a press statement posted to the White House’s website.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Trump's also planning to meet Putin in Paris on 11/11.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Oh it has been a long road ...

Schumann Resonance - monitor

Why Is Earth’s Schumann Resonance Accelerating?

Is the Earth’s frequency speeding up? Since the Schumann frequency is said to be “in tune” with the human brain’s alpha and theta states, this acceleration may be why it often feels like time has sped up and events and changes in our life are happening more rapidly. These emerging resonances are naturally correlated to human brainwave activity. So this means, we are changing. Many years ago I was trained in EEG Neurofeedback, so I looked at what these accelerated frequencies might be telling us about human evolutionary change. A 7.83 Hz frequency is an alpha/theta state. Relaxed, yet dreamy—sort of a neutral idling state waiting for something to happen. A 8.5 – 16.5 Hz frequency moves one out of the theta range into more of a full calmer alpha state with faster more alert beta frequencies starting to appear. (This correlates with slowly waking up cognitively). Since the Schumann Resonance has had sudden spikes between 12 – 16.5 Hz (see pic’s white areas), I found this even more interesting. In Neurofeedback, 12-15 Hz is called Sensory-Motor Rhythm frequency (SMR). It is an ideal state of “awakened calm.” Our thought processes are clearer and more focused, yet we are still “in the flow” or “in the know.” In other words, Mother Earth is shifting her vibrational frequency and perhaps so are we. This may be one of many signs that we are AWAKENING.

Schumann Resonance And The Time Speeding Up Phenomenon

As we continue through this exciting period of history the entire world will change along with everyone in it. Eventually we will be forced to release our fears, there is no other way. Fear will cease to exist and the greatest causes of fear, being time and money, will no longer be a part of our existence. This is an exciting period to be alive so I’m going to go with the flow and enjoy the ride, I hope you’ll join me.

It is BIGGER than You Think

Are we listening

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For me, it's been 2019 ever since President Trump issued the military-related Executive Order 2 months ago.

Right. I believe this correlates with Q post 1927.
(hopefully that link above is working to show the players/themes associated)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MojaveDesert

Personally, I dont think this will end quickly at all. Rather it seems waves of activity and hapoenings like weve seen will be the norm. To fully wade through everything Id imagine will take a decade. Certainly a few years, at the very least.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MojaveDesert

But George Papadopoulos is chomping at the bit for President Trump to hurry up. This guy keeps leaking...but most of us who follow Spygate and Q are already aware.
Check out his tweet: twitter.com...

It's interesting that Papadopoulos is divulging things in his Twitter feed, that Carter Page says he's been prohibited from divulging.
edit on 11/1/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Called it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

LOCK/KEY: www.abovetopsecret.com...

(supra-spheroidal radiation overlap)

LOL

ETA - Good post!!

edit on 1-11-2018 by eisegesis because: yup

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Here ya go patriots

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MojaveDesert

Correct, more.HR6166is going to be used, as are other Clinton/Bush?Obama era 'laws" etc. to deal with certain persons in the game. The BK hearing was very clear concerning LG questions about Military Tribunals. For wholesale events to occur, should they be needed at all, the Tribunal issue will go up to the Supreme Court to avoid putting folks in the wrong court, creating endless civil trials going nowhere, bogging down the entire court system forever.

Folks just don't understand yet. The system wasn't created to help us, only help them so turning it around is monumental. As Comey himself pointed out. If he had a SAP on his computer he'd get yelled at, but not go to jail - policy is not moral law. There are no moral courts in the world, only policy courts.

Here is my problem with the endless debunking based on a few names. My very first post on this thread was clear: HRC is cloned at this point (as well as body dupes) so "getting her in jail" is as pointless as there is (Q brought in clones via "sheep/NK). Clones have no soul, bots, computers, ipads (HRC admitted it in an interview). Her going to jail is a belief, but not a reality of value. Thankfully ETG assisted me understanding the foundations of the Q thread and I backed off on clones until Q dropped on it (very grateful to him).

Rondald Bernard points out there are roughly 5k in charge - we didn't know their names, but now we know a few. The underbelly is the problem. The HRC clone, weirdo podesta are just symptoms, symbols. They do not matter. Anyone here seen Soros in person prior to the Q post on him, and after? Anyone? Oh, someone saw a picture in a paper and that's proof of life (no video doesn't count either - in person live with knowledge of him in detail)? I read that Q post: Soros is dead, that is why his money is now in RC trusts...

Warrior pointed out that Gitmo is in fact being used for what it was created for - not to house HRC clone bots, but to deal with the GLOBAL SCUM, names we do not know and will never need to know. Note DJT "I wanted to keep it open for her" meaning "he had to keep it open for another reason..."

Comey going to jail will not effect one person in the entire Q movement - zero anymore then the death of McCain did. Breaking down the networks of Humans A Currency will and is. Will this be "reported?" No. Never.

Placing energy on the jailing of Comey and Awan is misguided. Yes they are scum, but they are stooges (that is why you know their names!) they no longer matter.

MT's post above matters well more to everyone then Comey in jail btw....

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Have you even looked at what is in that EO?

What I first noticed is that the EO is not retroactive. It cannot be applied to any crime before January 1, 2019.

(a) Nothing in Annex 1 shall be construed to make punishable any act done or omitted prior to the date of this order that was not punishable when done or omitted.

So Q has everything and this EO won't allow them to apply that everything any different so why wait more than 2 years?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I feel ya Brother, You've been at the helm here a while. And I appreciate every second of it.

Certainly you have to admit, what you have learned cannot be taken away, nor ignored ... Excelsior !

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I'm just being a doubting Thomas to keep the haters interested.
Honestly I was skimming over the last dozen threads and there is just so much freaking information to go through that even if Q never comes back we have years worth of topics to review.

But again if nothing happens by 11 11 18 I am approaching Q as a LARP from then on
edit on 11 1 2018 by dashen because: Tick tock

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

This is true for sentencing, I believe.

I *think* that new court processes can be used for charges(hence trials may be much faster than previous)that fell before the date change but old sentencing would still apply.

Not positive, not a lawyer but asked a lawyer friend.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

twitter.com...

WHAT.IS.WRONG.WITH.THIS.WOMAN?

new topics

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join