It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

"Funny how lowly rated CNN, and others, can criticize me at will, even blaming me for the current spate of Bombs and ridiculously comparing this to September 11th and the Oklahoma City bombing, yet when I criticize them they go wild and scream, “it’s just not Presidential!”

So he singles out CNN-C_A 5th column. Ties them to OKC and 911.

An aside. Anyone notice how searching the goog for a DJT story produces CNN as the top result? The effort to eliminate fake news by goog puts CNN in the prime slot - galactic irony.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
18 Jan 2018 - 11:51:03 PM
Senate vote count [RR]?
Senate vote count [Sessions]?
Reconcile.
Why was RR chosen to be asst AG?
Why did RR draft a letter supporting JC termination?
Why did RR use full weight of his office to attempt to block release of doc to Congress today?
Confused?
News unlocks past.
D's cannot survive.
THE BEGINNING OF THE END>
DWS FAILED to FLEE.
Q
edit on 26-10-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Apparently his name is Cesar Altieri Sayoc. Sounds latino.

3 names. Lee Harvey Oswald etc...

If this guy proves to be bats*&t insane, as in can't tie his shoelaces, do his alleged "politics" actually matter? (skipping his 5th column/anti-ds/Manchurian connections and so on)

A guy walks past my house often, lives with his mom, he is wasted, lost and has no real sense of much at all. If he says "trump sucks" while walking I hardly hold his POV in any sort of esteem.

Sometyhing going on with stickers on the windows of the Van. They are changing ???

twitter.com...

Interesting.

I wonder who this guy was associating with a year ago...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

If this guy proves to be bats*&t insane, as in can't tie his shoelaces, do his alleged "politics" actually matter? (skipping his 5th column/anti-ds/Manchurian connections and so on)

A guy walks past my house often, lives with his mom, he is wasted, lost and has no real sense of much at all. If he says "trump sucks" while walking I hardly hold his POV in any sort of esteem.

Sometyhing going on with stickers on the windows of the Van. They are changing ???

twitter.com...

Interesting.

Closer look at the stickers - this is a head scratcher....

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
How did twitter know ahead to trend MagaBomber?

Huh?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Maybe they had the Van already, and placed a "Native Americans for Trump" sticker on it to make people believe he was Native American, maybe that is not his real name, maybe it was a rightist false flag pretending to be the left pretending to be the right to make them look bad

where are you "q"... tell us all what to believe

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Those are not random bumper stickers applied over time. That is professional wrapping in a montage type setting. Which means they we're designed. No overlays and no sun fade (in Florida) They we're applied recently. It should be no problem to find the company that detailed this van, unless the address is in Langley VA

--Note the curvature at the top right of side/rear--
edit on 26-10-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Looks like he was at a Trump rally.

Countdiwn to Q involvement 3...2...1

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Some young members may be confused about a REAL bomber and what happens to REAL bombers in the REAL life.

Ayers preposterously claimed that he and his fellow Weather Underground terrorists did not really intend to harm any people — the fact that no one was killed in their 20 or so bombings was, he said, “by design”; they only wanted to cause property damage:

Bill Ayers would go on to get a Pardon from Clinton and strike up a friendship with Obama. Real bombers fail upwards in life...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Good catch Sabre!!

It also points > as being a pointer to important crumb elements.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What??

Weird! He's registered as a Democrat. Go figure.

That does look like him.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Lot's of RR in their. cancelled testimony as you know

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Laura Loomer is reporting he was registered democrat and switched to republican in 2016.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

twitter.com...

Interesting.

Those huge sheets of stickers look like they were put on literally yesterday.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Now this is why Secret Service stopped people wearing Q stuff to rallies!

To stop a patsy getting away with tying bombings falsely to Q movement.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Those are not random bumper stickers applied over time. That is professional wrapping in a montage type setting. Which means they we're designed. No overlays and no sun fade (in Florida) They we're applied recently. It should be no problem to find the company that detailed this van, unless the address is in Langley VA

--Note the curvature at the top right of side/rear--

It's all too over-the-top. Like a closeted gay guy who acts hyper-macho, because really he's just imitating a stereotype he sees on TV.

This guy is just pretending to be a Trump supporter. Laura Loomer discovered that he was registered as a Democrat until 2016.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Laura Loomer is reporting he was registered democrat and switched to republican in 2016.

Carrier criminal, serving his parole to Sheriff Israel? New professionally installed wrapped van? Shows up a pro Trumper?

I hosted a Ron Paul Meetup. One of the members wanted to help by monitoring emails, it was declined. Later, he was spotted manning the phones for a Hillary function. He was nothing more than a plant, spy.

I have very bad feelings about this guy!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They do? LOL.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Looks like that video of him was taken in the queue before a rally? Wonder if he actually got in?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
#QANONOBOMBER

edit on 26-10-2018 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join